covertops
    covertops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1426

why Mark Hunt is excellent value

I took arlovski over bigfoot at +300 and I'll take hunt at +320 any day of the week. I feel like the UFC has a deal with the bookies on these HW bouts where they let a big dawg win every 2-3 fights or so. The only way this fight is won by werdum is by lay and pray. If he tries to stand with hunt he will get caught by a heavy fist and night night. Oh yah and dont think that hunt cant keep up with werdums hand speed. He stood with dos santos and although lost he can hold his own gainst lighter and faster fighters. Dos santos was lucky that hunt didnt connect.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by covertops View Post
    I took arlovski over bigfoot at +300 and I'll take hunt at +320 any day of the week. I feel like the UFC has a deal with the bookies on these HW bouts where they let a big dawg win every 2-3 fights or so. The only way this fight is won by werdum is by lay and pray. If he tries to stand with hunt he will get caught by a heavy fist and night night. Oh yah and dont think that hunt cant keep up with werdums hand speed. He stood with dos santos and although lost he can hold his own gainst lighter and faster fighters. Dos santos was lucky that hunt didnt connect.
    You think that if Werdum gets on top of Hunt, he'll be "lay and praying"? LOL. Werdum has an advantage everywhere the fight goes, including on the feet.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

So you figure that this is one of the fights they will let the underdog win?

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

hunts only chance of winning is LUCK. i hope he is lucky however.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Hunt can take a punch to give one, he will have size, strength and punching power over Werdum early on.. If he can walk him down and land Werdum will go unconscious...

I give Hunt a real punchers chance early on.. If Werdum is running and boxing then Hunt will be chasing and gassing in mid to later rounds for sure and get stopped and or sub'd..

I highly doubt this fight goes the distance.. Waiting for that ITD prop to come out..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by covertops View Post
    I feel like the UFC has a deal with the bookies on these HW bouts where they let a big dawg win every 2-3 fights or so.
    Some questions for you.

1) How much money do the bookies pay the UFC to let this happen? How much do you think it would affect their stock valuation if it was found out?

2) Being that companies pay out the nose for access to perfect information, how much do you think your "feelings" are worth here? Have you done any statistical analysis to confirm these feels?

3) If the bookies have this information why don't they have their employees open accounts at rival books and place bets on the "dawg"? Why does the line not flip?

4) Can you think of any other reasons why a +300 dog would win every few fights?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KingofKings

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

cant make it up

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Some questions for you.

1) How much money do the bookies pay the UFC to let this happen? How much do you think it would affect their stock valuation if it was found out?

2) Being that companies pay out the nose for access to perfect information, how much do you think your "feelings" are worth here? Have you done any statistical analysis to confirm these feels?

3) If the bookies have this information why don't they have their employees open accounts at rival books and place bets on the "dawg"? Why does the line not flip?

4) Can you think of any other reasons why a +300 dog would win every few fights?
    That's what we were expecting ​you to say, Dana.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your moms excellent value.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

bottom line, hunt will be better on the feet (maybe) but werdum will dominate on the ground..if this hits the ground..hunt is done..