Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    None of the leagues want their games to be fixed. Fixed games jeopardize the millions of dollars of legitimate profits that they make every year. If there is a fixed game, it will be without the knowledge of the team or league.
    lol,lol, ohhhhhhhhhhh, lol.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    gabe doesn't charge but you'll end up paying tony
    lol

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Anderson clowning was a direct result of weidman taking him down and almost finishing the fight. If he comes out aggresive he's gonna get taken down again and probably controlled on the ground and submitted this time, his best bet is to run around and wait for an opening without getting too cocky like last time.
    Silva is fighting against history also, champions never come back and defeat the young lion that koed them.
    Im looking forward to the fight, ill be buying a new tv with the profit i'll make on weidman.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    Anderson clowning was a direct result of weidman taking him down and almost finishing the fight. If he comes out aggresive he's gonna get taken down again and probably controlled on the ground and submitted this time, his best bet is to run around and wait for an opening without getting too cocky like last time.
    Silva is fighting against history also, champions never come back and defeat the young lion that koed them.
    Im looking forward to the fight, ill be buying a new tv with the profit i'll make on weidman.

You are correct sir!

Thor4140

Im gonna lay low with the main event. I just can't bet against weidman watching some of his interviews. He is such a likeable guy. Now if someone puts a gun to my head i would take Silva. If he fights him like Silva sonnen two with no joking around, i think he just outsmarts Weidman. Face it he outsmarted Weidman in the first fight but caught with a lucky punch. Weidman played right into Silvas hands the first fight. Weidman has to be smarter then this. I know he won but i doubt his corner was on board with the way he won. His gassing is a real big issue. The experience he gained from the first fight tho is immeasurable and could possibly help the gassing aspect. I hope i can enjoy this but might not be able to watch it till Sunday. Man i have a shitty feed

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Im gonna lay low with the main event. I just can't bet against weidman watching some of his interviews. He is such a likeable guy. Now if someone puts a gun to my head i would take Silva. If he fights him like Silva sonnen two with no joking around, i think he just outsmarts Weidman. Face it he outsmarted Weidman in the first fight but caught with a lucky punch. Weidman played right into Silvas hands the first fight. Weidman has to be smarter then this. I know he won but i doubt his corner was on board with the way he won. His gassing is a real big issue. The experience he gained from the first fight tho is immeasurable and could possibly help the gassing aspect. I hope i can enjoy this but might not be able to watch it till Sunday. Man i have a shitty feed
    You really can't have much experience or knowledge at all about martial arts that involve standing striking technique if you think that the series of punches that led up to the left that put Silva on the ground was 'lucky'

He set a trap for him, that forced Silva to move completly off-line and left him WIDE OPEN with no possibility what so ever to escape. That's not LUCK that's SKILL.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I am a huge Silva fan but you have to admit it wasn't a lucky punch. I took Silva first time around and was just heartbroken.

Lets look at my random off the top of the head breakdown of reasons for each side:

Silva -
    -Maybe he clowned too much (but this is not unlike any other fight for Silva.. clowning to keep the fight standing and force opponent into mistakes)
    -Weidman looked a bit worse in the second round. A little gassed. Silva began landing brutal leg kicks and was just off the mark on a front kick. He also stuffed a few takedowns with ease.
    -Silva has pointed to his footwork as reason for being knocked out - if this is true - maybe he corrects this simple problem
    -Silva DID get into Weidmans head. Weidman has admitted this
    -Silva is the GOAT

Weidman -
    -First round takedowns with relative ease
    -Landed nice shots from the top that stunned Silva
    -Went for an ill advised submission that lost him the position
    -Second round slowdown may have been adrenaline dump (reasonable assertion)
    -KTFO Silva
    -Silva didn't want a rematch initially, spoke about being mentally tired being the champ. so many expectations weighing on him at all times.. does he really want to be champion again?
    -Machida dropping to MW; Anderson will never fight Machida. Even if he wins he will most likely vacate title and look for superfights/Roy jones sillyness
    -Matt Serra wasn't in Weidman's corner first time around. He will be there this time.
    -Weidman was coming off surgery and a long lay off and still knocked silva out
    -Weidman is young. Everytime he gets in the cage he is going to be exponentially better

No idea who I am going with yet.. maybe just maybe I will just enjoy this fight rather than betting it.. lol jk

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    You really can't have much experience or knowledge at all about martial arts that involve standing striking technique if you think that the series of punches that led up to the left that put Silva on the ground was 'lucky'

He set a trap for him, that forced Silva to move completly off-line and left him WIDE OPEN with no possibility what so ever to escape. That's not LUCK that's SKILL.
    Even Sonnen, a guy who had a feud with Silva said if you called it a lucky punch, he wouldn't argue with it. Many other pros said the same. So they must have no knowledge of Martial Arts either. Chris certainly did practice to keep punching and try and catch Silva doing the Matrix, I have no doubt about that. It wasn't pure luck. But if Anderson respects Weidman at all then he doesn't try to defend like that. Silva goes against the grain in terms of proper technique often. But any fighter, planting their feet, and bending their back backwards with their chin in the air, is going to get KO'd. Perhaps Weidman did set a trap and knew ANderson would be cocky enough to think he was Forrest Griffin. But either way Anderson displayed terrible fundamentals, and pretended to be hurt. He was so far out of position it isn't even funny. Credit Weidman for having enough discipline to not be phased and capitalize. But Anderson's off balance contributed to getting KO'd just as much, probably more than anything Chris did. Anderson simply took baiting/clowning too far vs. a legit opponent and paid for it. Perhaps Chris would have went on to win anyway. But Anderson didn't respect his striking skills enough at all. He didn't clown like that vs. Belfort....because he was well aware of the speed/power Vitor had in his hands.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Even Sonnen, a guy who had a feud with Silva said if you called it a lucky punch, he wouldn't argue with it. Many other pros said the same. So they must have no knowledge of Martial Arts either. Chris certainly did practice to keep punching and try and catch Silva doing the Matrix, I have no doubt about that. It wasn't pure luck. But if Anderson respects Weidman at all then he doesn't try to defend like that. Silva goes against the grain in terms of proper technique often. But any fighter, planting their feet, and bending their back backwards with their chin in the air, is going to get KO'd. Perhaps Weidman did set a trap and knew ANderson would be cocky enough to think he was Forrest Griffin. But either way Anderson displayed terrible fundamentals, and pretended to be hurt. He was so far out of position it isn't even funny. Credit Weidman for having enough discipline to not be phased and capitalize. But Anderson's off balance contributed to getting KO'd just as much, probably more than anything Chris did. Anderson simply took baiting/clowning too far vs. a legit opponent and paid for it. Perhaps Chris would have went on to win anyway. But Anderson didn't respect his striking skills enough at all. He didn't clown like that vs. Belfort....because he was well aware of the speed/power Vitor had in his hands.
    Why?

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

why doesnt dana white let rousey and tate fight naked, it will be best pay per view ever!

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Why?
    What do you mean why? Why to what? Why did he take baiting too far and try to Matrix slip his punches? I don't know. Because he is cocky and thinks he can do it vs. lesser strikers. After he stuffed Weidman's TDs he thought it was game over. He wasn't even countering. He was trying to make Weidman look like he was Forrest. He ran into someone that wasn't going to sit there in amazement. He rank into a skilled fighter with a good reach. Weidman no doubt trained for Anderson's antics like he said he did. And he did a good job of focusing and coming forward. Credit him. But Anderson took baiting way too far. Pretending you are hurt...not looking at your opponent. Trying to Matrix everything. Eventually it will catch up and it did. Weidman is no Okami or Forrest.

Ron_Paul_2012

MD

What do you mean why? Why to what? Why did he take baiting too far and try to Matrix slip his punches? I don't know. Because he is cocky and thinks he can do it vs. lesser strikers. After he stuffed Weidman's TDs he thought it was game over. He wasn't even countering. He was trying to make Weidman look like he was Forrest. He ran into someone that wasn't going to sit there in amazement. He rank into a skilled fighter with a good reach. Weidman no doubt trained for Anderson's antics like he said he did. And he did a good job of focusing and coming forward. Credit him. But Anderson took baiting way too far. Pretending you are hurt...not looking at your opponent. Trying to Matrix everything. Eventually it will catch up and it did. Weidman is no Okami or Forrest.
    You stated the numerous things that Silva did that allowed Weidman to get the finish. Why did he do them?

More important question: what's the biggest difference between Silva using that tactic against, say, Okami and Forrest when he did, and using it against Weidman when he did?

I don't even think that what he did against Okami and Forrest was comparable to what he did against Weidman.

Rubber Guard

You stated the numerous things that Silva did that allowed Weidman to get the finish. Why did he do them?

More important question: what's the biggest difference between Silva using that tactic against, say, Okami and Forrest when he did, and using it against Weidman when he did?

I don't even think that what he did against Okami and Forrest was comparable to what he did against Weidman.
    It wasn't comparable because it was even worse vs. Weidman. And it didn't work. Why did he do them? Like I said, I can't tell you for sure. He clowns most of the time expect vs. guys he respected standing. Not sure what you are trying to get at...why don't you just unleash your big counter argument now instead of playing this game? Perhaps that is the only way he knows how to fight....and it simply won't work against Weidman. I don't know. All I know is he didn't do any of that crap vs. Belfort and he was heated in that lead up. Not sure why he was yelling in between rounds like a mad man. He tries to get into people's heads and it won't work vs. Weidman. He could have kempt drilling his leg with kicks all round if he wanted. But he tried to make him look like a fool and it obviously didn't work. You can't do that vs. every opponent, especially at that age. He totally under-estimated Weidman's stand up game. He thought he would clown, then dispose of him once he stopped the TDs.

plekz

It wasn't comparable because it was even worse vs. Weidman. And it didn't work. Why did he do them? Like I said, I can't tell you for sure. He clowns most of the time expect vs. guys he respected standing. Not sure what you are trying to get at...why don't you just unleash your big counter argument now instead of playing this game? Perhaps that is the only way he knows how to fight....and it simply won't work against Weidman. I don't know. All I know is he didn't do any of that crap vs. Belfort and he was heated in that lead up. Not sure why he was yelling in between rounds like a mad man. He tries to get into people's heads and it won't work vs. Weidman. He could have kempt drilling his leg with kicks all round if he wanted. But he tried to make him look like a fool and it obviously didn't work. You can't do that vs. every opponent, especially at that age. He totally under-estimated Weidman's stand up game. He thought he would clown, then dispose of him once he stopped the TDs.
    He did it because he knew that if he went back to the ground with Weidman again he'd be up shit's creek. He spent less then a minute with Weidman on top of him and in that time Weidman did more damage to Silva than Sonnen managed in 25+ Silva eyes rolled back atleast twice during that period.

MD

I'm trying to discuss the fight, not argue. You always take everything so personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Travis Browne is one of the most awkward guys I've seen in a press conference in quite some time. It's always a pleasure to see Anderson, though; guy is hilarious.

Rubber Guard

Just didn't seem like you were trying to discuss. Seemed like you were trying to pose questions as if you were getting at something without saying it.

Rubber Guard

He did it because he knew that if he went back to the ground with Weidman again he'd be up shit's creek. He spent less then a minute with Weidman on top of him and in that time Weidman did more damage to Silva than Sonnen managed in 25+ Silva eyes rolled back atleast twice during that period.
    What? Weidman was in on a leg lock, but Silva's eyes rolled back in his head in the first round? Weidman did little damage from top. Was the sub attempt that was scary. He did give up position to go for it. He started dancing around because he was afraid of going to the ground? He stuffed a few Weidman TDs in the 2nd. What are talking about here??

Rubber Guard

Interesting picks. Drysdale is usually pretty decent at picks and gives 2 word answers. He has the longest response here.
    Johny Hendricks: I’m going with Anderson in this one. I think he will be coming back to make a statement with a TKO.

Robert Follis: I think Silva wins this one. I don’t see him taking this lightly like he did their last encounter. He wins by KO in round one or two.

Vinny Magalhaes: I believe that Weidman is too good at two things that might be Anderson’s weaknesses, which are wrestling and grappling. I believe that if he can take the fight to the ground, he wouldn’t probably miss the chance of finishing the fight there, like it happened in their first fight. I do believe that Anderson is the better striker. Maybe the KO in the first fight was a fluke, but judging the matchup as whole, I’d have to say that Weidman has more tools to win the fight again. With that being said, my pick is Weidman by submission.

Colton Smith: The champ retains his title using a well-calculated and executed game plan en route to a five-round decision victory.

Eric Prindle: I hope Weidman wins.

Ed Herman: I’m going to go with Weidman again, this time with some ground-and-pound and a submission finish.

Mark Bocek: Silva wins by KO.

Travis Wiuff: I’m taking Weidman by dominating decision. It will look very similar to what Chael did to Anderson the first fight for four and a half rounds.

John Gunderson: I’m going with Anderson. I think he will come in with something to prove, and it should end violently.

Kyle Kingsbury: Weidman comes through with another upset via submission: “Fighter of the Year,” number one pound-for-pound, passing of the torch.

Nam Phan: “The Spider” wins. Although I’ll be rooting for Weidman, I think Silva has it this time.

Travis Lutter: Anderson wins.

Jeff Hougland: I already got my tickets for this one. It’s going to be a great night of fights. I like Weidman’s style better. I think he could beat Silva by submission, decision or KO, obviously. The only way I see Silva winning is by KO. I’m going with Weidman by TKO in the third round.

Bristol Marunde: We know Weidman is going to show up to fight; he has tremendous momentum and he’s undefeated. The question is what state of mind is Silva in? Once a fighter loses his motivation, he is all but finished. Looking at the long successful career of Anderson, I cannot deny his gift for combat and his desire to be the best; therefore, I must pick Anderson to defeat Weidman.

Chris Clements: I think Weidman gets the W. The only way I thought Anderson could’ve won last time was by acting crazy like he did and luring Weidman into his game. It was working until Anderson got caught, but I think Chris will have watched the fight and learned his lesson about striking with Anderson. I think this time Chris utilizes his wrestling game and controls all five rounds.

Igor Araujo: Silva wins by KO in the first or second round.

Ray Elbe: Silva wins.

Mitch Clarke: I’m picking Weidman to keep the pressure on Silva throughout and win by decision.

J.J. Ambrose: The first fight was a shocker. Anderson went above and beyond his normal antics in the ring. He’s a great showman and often looks bored during his fights, as if opponents don’t have anything to offer him. Weidman showed him the error of his ways by knocking him out. I’m expecting an angry and very motivated Silva to win via TKO in the first or second round.

Zach Makovsky: Silva can do things that no one else can do. This ability is his most amazing quality. However, the bottom line is that Weidman possesses a skill set that matches up very well against Anderson. Silva is capable of beating anyone, but I think if they fought 10 times, Weidman wins the majority of them. I’ll take the champ by submission.

Mike Ciesnolevicz: Silva will come out and show why he is the second-best fighter of all-time behind Fedor Emelianenko. Even though Weidman won the first fight, I do not believe he is the better fighter. Anderson lost the first fight by being careless more than Weidman actually won. Don’t get me wrong, I think Weidman is top 5 middleweight, but I am predicting a more serious Anderson with something to prove this time around. I would be surprised if Weidman makes it out of the first round. Anderson wins by KO.

Gabe Ruediger: I got the last one wrong, but I think Anderson has got this one. In the last fight, Anderson had to play a lot for him to make that mistake. I think a motivated Anderson is a scary Anderson. Laser-guided Anderson wins in the second round.

Jason Dent: Who I want to win and who I think will win is definitely different here. My brains say Weidman while my heart is with Silva. I hope I end up being wrong, but I believe Chris’ wrestling and Brazilian jiu-jitsu skills will be too much for Anderson. When you couple Chris’ ground skills with his heavy hands and willingness to get right in your face, it makes him the worst possible matchup for Anderson. I believe Weidman will find a way to submit Anderson before the fight is over after Anderson gets frustrated by Chris’ takedowns and ground-and-pound. Again, I really hope to be wrong on this pick because I’m a really huge Silva fan.

Keith Berry: I’d love to see Weidman take it again. I’m very excited for this card.

Cameron Diffley: I see this fight going one of two ways: Anderson stops Weidman in the first or second round due to superior footwork and striking, or Weidman takes it by TKO or decision due to hard work if it goes past the second.

Ben Saunders: Weidman wins by submission or decision. Silva wins by KO or decision. Either way, this is the “Fight of the Year,” in my opinion.

T.J. Waldburger: Since Silva was knocked out, he should come into this fight much more serious; and Weidman will be confident but hopefully not overconfident. I can see Weidman taking this fight, as well, using more of his wrestling and ground-and-pound.

James Vick: Anderson wins by KO.

Tom DeBlass: Weidman wins by KO, again in round two.

Robert Drysdale: I’m a Weidman fan. I met him a few times and he’s a nice guy, and I’m one of the few that had my money on him when he first fought Anderson. I picked him because Anderson had the title for like five straight years, is a celebrity all over the place, has his money -- all these things. I think he was burned out and I could see a guy in his position kind of being tired of where he’s at. It had to get old having people all over you asking for autographs and all that stuff. Plus, he’s almost 39 years old and did everything he wanted to. Not taking anything away from Weidman or his win, but I think there was an element of self-boycott, and he was just like, “Go ahead and take my title. I’m through with this. I’m tired.” I don’t know ... I could be wrong. I’m not a sports psychologist by any means. If the motivated and focused Anderson shows up for the next match, he’s got a really good shot of beating him. He’d probably be the favorite to beat Weidman, but he’s got to really want it. If he comes back with that fire and really wants to win, I think he’s got a much better shot of beating Weidman. I think he’s really close to retiring and I don’t think he wants to go down with a loss. I think this is his signature fight, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins and then retires right after the fight.

MD

What? Weidman was in on a leg lock, but Silva's eyes rolled back in his head in the first round? Weidman did little damage from top. Was the sub attempt that was scary. He did give up position to go for it. He started dancing around because he was afraid of going to the ground? He stuffed a few Weidman TDs in the 2nd. What are talking about here??
    Weidman's ground and pound immediately after the first takedown (around :30 in R1) is what he's referring to, and I completely agree with him; I think he clearly rocked Anderson with those punches.

Rubber Guard

He may have tagged him but eyes back in his head a couple times is exaggerating a bit I think. Silva was so hurt he defended a ankle lock nicely, got back up, was yelling. He landed, but come on...

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Man Barnett looked pissed off to be at that presser....

MD

At the end of that conference, I really didn't like the staredown between Anderson and Weidman. Weidman looked somewhat intimidated, while Anderson couldn't have looked more confident. Not much to draw from that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Man Barnett looked pissed off to be at that presser....
    You mean Browne? Browne looked like a homicidal maniac.
    Points Awarded:

Sykes gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Just saw Countdown

Weidman needs to upgrade his wife
    Same as Benson Henderson

Yea Beelz, love can be a funny thing.

Oh well, Chris is no GQ prize you know.

Too late now to upgrade anyway…way too expensive.

Hey is the girl in your avatar available?
    Last edited by Catchn_Picks; 12-26-13 at 07:47 PM.

plekz

He may have tagged him but eyes back in his head a couple times is exaggerating a bit I think. Silva was so hurt he defended a ankle lock nicely, got back up, was yelling. He landed, but come on...
    It was a heel hook, a sub that of all leglock's has the lowest percentage average of success (not to mention leglocks in the first place being by far the easiest of all sub-types to defend)

And yes following that Silva switched gears completly trying to goad Weidman into playing his game (because Silva CLEARLY wanted no more of the game Weidman was playing with him up until that point)

Heelhooks are a pain to do even without gloves on, and with mma-gloves it's 10x worse.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Just saw the first fight again and I was surprised that I didn't remember how good Silva's foot work was in that fight. He was getting off some terrific leg shots and keeping the fight at a distance where he has an advantage. I see this to continue on Saturday night. One leg shot came within inches of a "Vitor Belfort" style front up kick that would have been devastating.

If the fight stays mostly up and Silva keeps his distance --he wins imo and Silva has got to know this. But so does Weidman. Chris has got to grapple with Silva to win…Silva's worst recent fight was against Chael, who is a very good wrestler/grappler in his own right.

bol all

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Still amazed at Brazilians that cant speak English, when they been around the world so many times...

If I'm flying to Germany , Im gonna tray and learn the German language...

Rubber Guard

MD aren't you all over Weidman?

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    Still amazed at Brazilians that cant speak English, when they been around the world so many times...

If I'm flying to Germany , Im gonna tray and learn the German language...
    Ur just ignorant, I reckon they will have a chat with you no problem - just choose not to.

MD

MD aren't you all over Weidman?
    Yeah. Why do you ask?

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Yeah. Why do you ask?
    Nervous about the bets? lol love this shit - should be a great night.,I like Silva to win via vicious KO. Huge rubber match in the making.

Ron_Paul_2012

Weidman via 2nd round submission! Take it to the bank! Believe It!

Thor4140

To a buffoon like u who buys he set a trap when his corner was tripping all over themselves stunned he knocked him out lol. U are the roll guy right? spreading the same nonsense about knowing something about martial arts like the last time u embarrassed urself. set a trap lmfao. Sorry bruce lee ur wrong again.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I am a huge Silva fan but you have to admit it wasn't a lucky punch. I took Silva first time around and was just heartbroken.

Lets look at my random off the top of the head breakdown of reasons for each side:

Silva -
    -Maybe he clowned too much (but this is not unlike any other fight for Silva.. clowning to keep the fight standing and force opponent into mistakes)
    -Weidman looked a bit worse in the second round. A little gassed. Silva began landing brutal leg kicks and was just off the mark on a front kick. He also stuffed a few takedowns with ease.
    -Silva has pointed to his footwork as reason for being knocked out - if this is true - maybe he corrects this simple problem
    -Silva DID get into Weidmans head. Weidman has admitted this
    -Silva is the GOAT

Weidman -
    -First round takedowns with relative ease
    -Landed nice shots from the top that stunned Silva
    -Went for an ill advised submission that lost him the position
    -Second round slowdown may have been adrenaline dump (reasonable assertion)
    -KTFO Silva
    -Silva didn't want a rematch initially, spoke about being mentally tired being the champ. so many expectations weighing on him at all times.. does he really want to be champion again?
    -Machida dropping to MW; Anderson will never fight Machida. Even if he wins he will most likely vacate title and look for superfights/Roy jones sillyness
    -Matt Serra wasn't in Weidman's corner first time around. He will be there this time.
    -Weidman was coming off surgery and a long lay off and still knocked silva out
    -Weidman is young. Everytime he gets in the cage he is going to be exponentially better

No idea who I am going with yet.. maybe just maybe I will just enjoy this fight rather than betting it.. lol jk
    not sure why u are listing all that stuff. i never said Weidman was a can. Maybe it wasn't a lucky punch but it sure was a lucky situation he capitalize on.

First ... 2345678 ... Last