Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah dude Chandler is definitely being over-valued a little bit. It is an MMA fight and Gono has ways to win. Having said that the likely outcome is a chandler win so i'd only play it small if you're gonna play it at all.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

F*ckit, 1/8 unit to win 1 unit on Gono. Strictly degen action value play.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuuck I just feel like ripping my Saunders ticket for getting a shitty line. He's at -150 now

Libert1ne

Lol Saunders' ground game is sooo good.

Libert1ne

Amazing. Baker still looking good but gotta keep it up for 15 mins

Libert1ne

Feeling good about getting baker at +205. Gonna be harder and harder for Saunders to pull off a sub as the fight goes on. Only question mark is baker's cardio.

Libert1ne

Very impressive by Saunders on that takedown

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew it was over before it even began. The line movement said it all. Good job Baker backers

Libert1ne

I think Saunders was probably close to finishing in r1, but baker probably won 30-27 IMO.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

What a disappointment Ben

Why are you wrestling !??!

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I love Baker at anything over +200. In what I consider a pretty evenly matched fight, I like Baker's more grappling oriented style.

I dont see Saunders finishing Baker. I could see this fight ending in a close decision with Baker edging it with a few late takedowns. Dont let one underwhelming performance fool you. Saunders is not nearly as superior to Baker as the odds inidicate.

Libert1ne

Both dogs came through for me. Pretty happy with that after jones/Evans going the distance buried me last event.

Libert1ne

Just have Chandler in some parlays now, and it's on to UFC on fox 3 tomorrow

Libert1ne

Haha I think you and I have done a lot better on Bellator than the UFCs recently hey man? Congrats on the win

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

totally blew it with the play on saunders. made back some of my losses with saunders/baker o2.5, but still lost a few units overall.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Libert1ne, are you still very confidence with Koshcheck and Jim Miller going into tomorrow?

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

didnt think baker had them in him. Saunders spent more time then bakers hot wife.... hit ford as a underdog earlier but pissed it away on saunders at -160

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Annnnnnnnnnd Chandler looks like he should've been -2000 against Gono, who looks like he just came to cash a paycheck, pawing away at Chandler from the bell...

Libert1ne

Honestly the Koscheck fight is just too hard to pick one way or the other with a lot of confidence. I do think people really confident in Hendricks are being silly. The fitch fight didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know about Hendricks. If koscheck fights smart he'll be able to control with his superior wrestling. ala Hendricks/story. I have a straight bet on kos, and a hedge with Hendricks by KO. If Hendricks wins by KO I'll be up 6$, if kos wins any way I'll be up like 7 or 8 units and if Hendricks decisions him I'm pretty ****** on that fight.

As for miller/Diaz... Diaz is comin off embarrassing cerrone, this will definitely make people think he has more of a chance than he does. Cerrone is nothing like miller, and miller has only ever lost decisions to the best of the best. (bendo/Edgar/Maynard). I'll be very impressed if Diaz can pull the upset. Odds have worsened for Miller though. I'm pretty confident that he'll win, history repeats itself and Nate just can't beat a good wrestler with sub defence it seems.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

These Japanese fighters need to stick to their roots and just do kung fu competitions.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

disagree with the stoppage but it looked like chandler would win anyways

Libert1ne

Gono looked like crap. He didn't want any of chandler. Motivation is such a big part of fighting and he had none.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    These Japanese fighters need to stick to their roots and just do kung fu competitions.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    Haha I think you and I have done a lot better on Bellator than the UFCs recently hey man? Congrats on the win

Haven't bet since getting buried at Bellator 65. Saw the Baker line and wanted to throw my two cents in.

Seems like you did well today, nice job and good luck tomorrow.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

I love Baker at anything over +200. In what I consider a pretty evenly matched fight, I like Baker's more grappling oriented style.

I dont see Saunders finishing Baker. I could see this fight ending in a close decision with Baker edging it with a few late takedowns. Dont let one underwhelming performance fool you. Saunders is not nearly as superior to Baker as the odds inidicate.

did it even go over +200?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    did it even go over +200?
    it was at +205 for like a split second. Props if you were able to grab it but it was unlikely.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Never grabbed baker lost like .57u
    Degenerate play on rio

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    Honestly the Koscheck fight is just too hard to pick one way or the other with a lot of confidence. I do think people really confident in Hendricks are being silly. The fitch fight didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know about Hendricks. If koscheck fights smart he'll be able to control with his superior wrestling. ala Hendricks/story. I have a straight bet on kos, and a hedge with Hendricks by KO. If Hendricks wins by KO I'll be up 6$, if kos wins any way I'll be up like 7 or 8 units and if Hendricks decisions him I'm pretty ****** on that fight.

As for miller/Diaz... Diaz is comin off embarrassing cerrone, this will definitely make people think he has more of a chance than he does. Cerrone is nothing like miller, and miller has only ever lost decisions to the best of the best. (bendo/Edgar/Maynard). I'll be very impressed if Diaz can pull the upset. Odds have worsened for Miller though. I'm pretty confident that he'll win, history repeats itself and Nate just can't beat a good wrestler with sub defence it seems.
    Thanks for the thoughfut reply. At least we both on Lavar Johnson. GL to the Koscheck vs Hendricks fight, it looks pretty scare knowning Hendricks won 4 times by decison and Koshcheck only been ko 1 time, and some might even say the stoppage is too soon.

I will get some heat for this, but I think Miller has passed his prime. He got beat up both times in his last 2 fights, if Melvin have any submission defense, the beating might be worser than Bendo. I don't see a smaller Miller who passed his prime can control a much bigger Diaz who likely in his prime. GL I hope we both came out ahead tomorrow.

First 12