SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC on Fuel TV 3: Jeremy Stephens vs Donald Cerrone Betting Odds and Fight Analysis

UFC on Fuel TV 3 handicapping show from BetDSI!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

2.3u on cerrone @ -230

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

i would argue that pettis and cerrone have a similar body type/style... with pettis being more patient and careful, while cerrone leans to the aggressive side. Their guard is very similar as well.
    stephens had some success with pettis and with a little luck,...could have taken that decision

maybe this warrants a play on stephens...or maybe stephens decision would have better value
    hell i think this fight goes the distance more often than not..and the line should reflect that

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    i would argue that pettis and cerrone have a similar body type/style... with pettis being more patient and careful, while cerrone leans to the aggressive side. Their guard is very similar as well.
    stephens had some success with pettis and with a little luck,...could have taken that decision

maybe this warrants a play on stephens...or maybe stephens decision would have better value
    hell i think this fight goes the distance more often than not..and the line should reflect that
    Im not sure if Stephens will want any part of Cerrone's aggressive ground game tho. Even with his KO power it's going to be difficult to finish Cerrone. I think after tht Diaz loss we will see a smarter Cerrone who wont just stand and trade.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Stephens was willing to play with pettis on the ground. Do you think cerrone's guard is that much better? Both have long agile legs that they throw up a lot for attacks off their back. I'd argue that pettis is probably faster off his back, but cerrone might have a greater variation of attacks

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Yes, I think Cerrone has much better off his back bjj than Pettis. However, I think Pettis is a much better athlete.