gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    LOL... Woah, slow down keyboard tough guy with the whole IQ accusations... Really? Is that the best sh*t you got?! For f*ck's sake, is the "b" in your screen name silent?!

You'll fit right in with the shertards. Though, given your propensity for saying blatantly stupid sh*t, I would presume you are a seasoned veteran on that board. I'm talking Jeremy Horn type veteran level -- you know him right? -- I mean, you have been watching mma since UFC 1 live on pay per view after all...

So go ahead and bet all your winnings from the Dominick Cruz fight... (Lemme guess, you "locked" in with a near -500 fav in Cruz... wow, gutsy call there) How the heck did Demetrious Johnson get a title fight anyway?! He should've had to beat someone like Miguel Torres to get a title shot...

PHP Code:
    See what I did there
    This post proves two things. A) You are unfunny with a very poor sense of humor and B) You are not a bright person.

This is the only MMA related board I am posting on. I have a life, unlike you. Calling me the keyboard toughguy when you're the one talking shit... haha... the irony in that is just beautiful!! "is the b in your screen name silent?" LOLLL you're like an 11 year old... and not a normal 11 year old, but a dumb 11 year old.

And don't put words in my mouth, you turd. I didn't say I've been watching SINCE UFC 1, i said I watched UFC 1 live... I watched the first 9 UFC's live... after that I only watched it here and there for many years. I haven't been watching every single card live since UFC 1, but that assumption just further proves how low your IQ is.

And-- why would you think it's so cool for someone to have been watching UFC since the first card? Are you really impressed by such a non-important thing like that? You really are a total loser, dude.

At least you were too embarrassed to tell me which school was terrible enough to accept you. That means you have SOME dignity.
    Last edited by gabe; 09-28-11 at 12:37 PM.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

The Torres part was definitely good for a laugh.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

At least you were too embarrassed to tell me which school was terrible enough to accept you. That means you have SOME dignity.
    You are such a dolt.

Not an "adult"... a dolt.

Look it up.

Smart guy.

ps. Did you just find this whole internet thing? Serious question...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You are such a dolt.

Not an "adult"... a dolt.

Look it up.

Smart guy.

ps. Did you just find this whole internet thing? Serious question...
    This is all you had to say in response? That's what I thought, little bitch.

Educ8d Degener8

This is all you had to say in response? That's what I thought, little bitch.
    Sounds like someone's shook...

You looking for a copy of my degree or some sh*t numbnuts?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    The Torres part was definitely good for a laugh.
    Not really, further proves his stupidity for misunderstanding and assuming things. Anybody in general who assumed I wasn't aware Mendes had beat Koch before should slap themselves. Granted, I haven't watched that fight, but I have studied their fight histories and been on their wikipedia pages enough times to remember that I remember just about everything that is on there. I'm not doing this for fun, I am doing this to make money, so I take my shit seriously.

I'm starting to get used to getting hate from low-life losers on here. God, how miserable you guys must be. At least there are a couple of cool guys here. Thank God.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Sounds like someone's shook...

You looking for a copy of my degree or some sh*t numbnuts?
    That's all you had to say in response... haha... What a LITTLE BITCH...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

that's what i'm gonna refer to you as from now on, LITTLE BITCH. you should change your username to that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Not really, further proves his stupidity for misunderstanding and assuming things. Anybody in general who assumed I wasn't aware Mendes had beat Koch before should slap themselves. Granted, I haven't watched that fight, but I have studied their fight histories and been on their wikipedia pages enough times to remember that I remember just about everything that is on there. I'm not doing this for fun, I am doing this to make money, so I take my shit seriously.
    Sorry dude, but this is kinda funny! U say you take your shit seriously yet basing your whole opinion on wikipedia pages!

tino1317
    tino1317's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Kenny will win this. Don't forget that Aldo recently showed interest in moving up to 155 until the first fight they offered him was Florian, and he subsequently backed down. This is a golden bet imo, Florian will be MUCH bigger than Aldo. He will close the distance take him down and grind him out, it will be similar to the Nunes fight.

Educ8d Degener8

That's all you had to say in response... haha... What a LITTLE BITCH...
    No seriously, what was the desired reply you had of me? I'm curious.

You're getting clowned here and grasping at straws now.

You are totally pwning me

Edit: LOL, at you taking this sh*t serious... to win money... by checking fight wiki's... and not watching the fights... OMFG...

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

No, I'm pretty sure Kenny chokes yet again. You can't base things on Aldos last performance against Hominick where he was a shell of himself, gassed and still pulled off the W. And while Nuns is legit.... he's no Jr. Big play on an Aldo/Munoz parlay for me.
    Last edited by sirchadwick1; 09-28-11 at 01:50 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by tino1317 View Post
    Kenny will win this. Don't forget that Aldo recently showed interest in moving up to 155 until the first fight they offered him was Florian, and he subsequently backed down. This is a golden bet imo, Florian will be MUCH bigger than Aldo. He will close the distance take him down and grind him out, it will be similar to the Nunes fight.
    I doubt this happens. Two things to bare in mind: He got dropped by Nunes and it was a 3 round fight. He's now facing a superior striker than Nunes and has an extra two rounds.

tino1317
    tino1317's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I doubt this happens. Two things to bare in mind: He got dropped by Nunes and it was a 3 round fight. He's now facing a superior striker than Nunes and has an extra two rounds.
    Kenny has a 4 inch reach advantage and will be HUGE compared to Aldo. People need to realize Aldo has not fought the best competition. MTB/Faber/Hominick are his best wins and while Aldo superior to them, those are all guys that Florian would wipe the floor with. Florian has faced MUCH better competition than Aldo. I agree that Aldo is a good striker but so is Florian. This will be Aldo's most difficult stand up test yet, Hominick was a self proclaimed great striker whos best wins came against B and C level guys. Just keep in mind that 145 is nowhere near as deep as 155. Theres a reason Kenny dropped down.

FightFightFight

You're not very funny at all for a standup comic. I saw your twitter too. Be honest, you get those lines off of your novelty toilet paper roll, right?

FightFightFight

Love to see you get heckled live...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Sorry dude, but this is kinda funny! U say you take your shit seriously yet basing your whole opinion on wikipedia pages!
    Dude, why are you saying stupid things? I'm basing my "WHOLE" opinion on wikipedia pages? I'm not basing ANYTHING from wikipedia pages, I just said that I have been on those pages alone enough to have the fighters records imprinted in my brain.

Why must you guys continuously say stupid things? Wow, man, wow...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dude, why are you saying stupid things? I'm basing my "WHOLE" opinion on wikipedia pages? I'm not basing ANYTHING from wikipedia pages, I just said that I have been on those pages alone enough to have the fighters records imprinted in my brain.

Why must you guys continuously say stupid things? Wow, man, wow...
    Well if you havn't seen the Mendes/Koch fight then what are you basing it on?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You're not very funny at all for a standup comic. I saw your twitter too. Be honest, you get those lines off of your novelty toilet paper roll, right?
    Big name comedians I look up to compliment me all the time lol and I always kill on stage, so I'm too confident in my comedy to even give a shit what you have to say... and you saying this from never having seen/heard anything i've done... Like I've said before, this place is FULL OF HATERS... I understand you are losers and have miserable lives, so keep talking shit, since it's the only thing you know how to do consistently without screwing up.
    Last edited by gabe; 09-28-11 at 03:19 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Well if you havn't seen the Mendes/Koch fight then what are you basing it on?
    What am I basing my opinion that Mendes would beat Koch in a re-match for the #1 contendership? The fact that Mendes beat Koch before, the fact that Mendes looked good in his last fight, whereas Koch looked terrible... Mendes being the all around better fighter, in my eyes... That is what I based my opinion on. I don't need to have seen their first fight to think that Mendes would beat Koch, again.

FightFightFight

There isn't a smiley laughing hard enough to express the way I feel.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What am I basing my opinion that Mendes would beat Koch in a re-match for the #1 contendership? The fact that Mendes beat Koch before, the fact that Mendes looked good in his last fight, whereas Koch looked terrible... Mendes being the all around better fighter, in my eyes... That is what I based my opinion on. I don't need to have seen their first fight to think that Mendes would beat Koch, again.
    Okay, but what fight did Koch look terrible in?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Okay, but what fight did Koch look terrible in?
    Against Brookins. He couldn't do jack shit to Brookins, he certainly won't be able to beat Mendes in a re-match... but with that win, I'd say he's earned a re-match.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

There isn't a smiley laughing hard enough to express the way I feel.
    Took the words right outta my mouth. Pathetic geeks. Come online to start fights... smh...

FightFightFight

So, if you're basing you're opinion of who wins on mendes winning the first fight, why the need to fight again?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Pathetic geeks. Come online to start fights... smh...
    Just because somebody is challenging your opinion doesn't mean that they are pathetic or trying to start a fight brah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Against Brookins. He couldn't do jack shit to Brookins, he certainly won't be able to beat Mendes in a re-match... but with that win, I'd say he's earned a re-match.
    I think your outlook on that fight is the complete opposite to what most other people have (or at least hope it's the opposite otherwise I'm in the minority!). IMO it was Brookins who couldnt do shit against Koch. Koch showed his improved takedown-defence against a guy that was throwing people around for fun on TUF and who took a proficient wrestler in Michael Johnson down repeatedly and dominated for two rounds, and Koch picked him apart in the striking and suffered next to zero damage. But maybe the fact that Koch resisted 15 out of 16 clinch takedown attempts and 4 out of 4 non-clinch takedows means that Koch sucks.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

This thread is hilarious

FightFightFight

This basically amounts to I know you are but what am I? I'm gonna tweet rogan and send him a link to how funny his good bud gabe really is without a roll of toilet paper in front of him.
    Last edited by FightFightFight; 09-28-11 at 02:44 PM.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Spot on Vaughany.. seems like someone just watches highlights or skims through and makes poor judgment. Koch looked good to me although he could have gotten screwed by the judges... but they were on.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Spot on Vaughany.. seems like someone just watches highlights or skims through and makes poor judgment. Koch looked good to me although he could have gotten screwed by the judges... but they were on.
    ha Glad Im not the only one who saw it like that! See ur on Mighty Mouse, he's +752 by decision at moment, just put a bit on it as a semi-hedge to my parlays that all have Cruz involved

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

So, if you're basing you're opinion of who wins on mendes winning the first fight, why the need to fight again?
    Why does anybody fight anybody else they have fought before? Obviously because Koch is after a titleshot and Mendes is in the way, and he has earned a re-match. Did I seriously have to explain this?

Just because somebody is challenging your opinion doesn't mean that they are pathetic or trying to start a fight brah
    Really? I haven't seen anybody challenge any opinions, I've only seen people misinterpret, misunderstand, jump to conclusions, attempt to make fun, hate, and put words in my mouth.

I think your outlook on that fight is the complete opposite to what most other people have (or at least hope it's the opposite otherwise I'm in the minority!). IMO it was Brookins who couldnt do shit against Koch. Koch showed his improved takedown-defence against a guy that was throwing people around for fun on TUF and who took a proficient wrestler in Michael Johnson down repeatedly and dominated for two rounds, and Koch picked him apart in the striking and suffered next to zero damage. But maybe the fact that Koch resisted 15 out of 16 clinch takedown attempts and 4 out of 4 non-clinch takedows means that Koch sucks.
    THE ONLY THING I can give Koch credit for is his take down defense. He did shit else. I didn't think Koch did much to Brookins. If you think he did, good for you. Either way, he won the fight, and is worthy of a contendership match-up. If you disagree, that's fine, no need to argue with me.

This basically amounts to I know you are but what am I? I'm gonna tweet rogan and send him a link to how funny his good bud gabe really is without a roll of toilet paper in front of him.
    I like him, but you shouldn't call him my buddy. We have a lot of mutual friends, but we're not buddies. I wouldn't call someone I've only been around a few times a buddy. Again, A) Being a hater and B) Putting words in my mouth.
    Last edited by gabe; 09-28-11 at 03:19 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Pathetic geeks. Wow. Just wow. How dull your lives must be.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

He chased with Rothwell on Saturday Night. That's better than any stand up routine around. Doesn't get any funnier than that.

First 1234 Last