Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Because there is NOBODY in the division I could see beating any of these two guys. They will both CHEW UP Erik Koch and SPIT him back out. If Aldo beats Florian, he is not losing to a lesser opponent next, and if Florian beats Aldo, he surely isn't losing his first title defense to a MUCH lesser opponent than Aldo.

It didn't matter to me who Jon Jones and Anderson Silva fought in their last matches, I could have told you they were going to win their next fights before their opponents were announced, just like I know they are going to win their next 2, as well. I would blindly bet on the next Silva fight, on Jones over Rashad, and on the winner of Aldo/Florian vs Koch/whoever.
    I honestly can't stand Chad Mendes (though love his predictability for betting purposes)... and even I think you are discrediting him.

Aldo hasn't fought a wrestler of Mendes' caliber and those Alpha Male clones have good gas tanks, so if Hominick could take down a worn Aldo (disclaimer: injury may have influenced Aldo there, ok), then I think Mendes may be able to do so.

And I don't wanna hear that Aldo faced a great wrestler in Faber -- that dude hasn't used his wrestling base in... I can't remember the last time. And yes -- I do not rate MTB's wrestling on Money's level either.

Aldo's TDD has looked good against lesser TD artists, and the sky is the limit with the kid, but to dismiss Mendes at this point is a bit premature.

That fact that you aren't even cognizant of Chad Mendes being the #1 contender is perhaps the most troubling aspect of your forecasted "lock".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Man, I would LOVE a match-up between Erik Koch and Chad Mendes for the #1 contendership... Mendes would really be MONEY MENDES in that fight... especially coming off that poor performance against Jonathan Brookins, I would really want to go all in on Mendes.
    U realise they have already fought?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    I honestly can't stand Chad Mendes (though love his predictability for betting purposes)... and even I think you are discrediting him.

Aldo hasn't fought a wrestler of Mendes' caliber and those Alpha Male clones have good gas tanks, so if Hominick could take down a worn Aldo (disclaimer: injury may have influenced Aldo there, ok), then I think Mendes may be able to do so.

And I don't wanna hear that Aldo faced a great wrestler in Faber -- that dude hasn't used his wrestling base in... I can't remember the last time. And yes -- I do not rate MTB's wrestling on Money's level either.

Aldo's TDD has looked good against lesser TD artists, and the sky is the limit with the kid, but to dismiss Mendes at this point is a bit premature.

That fact that you aren't even cognizant of Chad Mendes being the #1 contender is perhaps the most troubling aspect of your forecasted "lock".
    lol that guarantee/lock line was meant in the vein of humor, although i feel that will be the outcome.

gotta admit, though, i honestly didn't think of chad mendes when i was thinking of top featherweights...and i KNOW he's basically next in line for a titleshot... he/that fact had just completely slipped from my mind when i was posting that.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    U realise they have already fought?
    yes, that's why i said what i said. koch's wants his titleshot, mendes wouldn't let that happen... and i think that would be a fair #1 contendership match... mendes should have to beat someone like koch first, he was a HUGE favorite against the last guy he fought. that wasn't a fight that earns a titleshot, in my eyes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes, that's why i said what i said. koch's wants his titleshot, mendes wouldn't let that happen... and i think that would be a fair #1 contendership match... mendes should have to beat someone like koch first, he was a HUGE favorite against the last guy he fought. that wasn't a fight that earns a titleshot, in my eyes.
    Thts my point, he already has!

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guys, Florian winning by decision is at +700 right now. If Aldo by some chance gases again in the later rounds, Florian may be able to take him down and control him like he did Diego Nunes and edge out a close decision.

I put a small bet on that along with a bigger bet on Aldo winning inside the distance, which is the most likely outcome, along with an Aldo/Guillard parlay.

Educ8d Degener8

Hedging with the KFlo +700 by dec as well -- as Aldo is the closer on a 5 fight parlay that is 4/4 so far...

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Guys, Florian winning by decision is at +700 right now. If Aldo by some chance gases again in the later rounds, Florian may be able to take him down and control him like he did Diego Nunes and edge out a close decision.

I put a small bet on that along with a bigger bet on Aldo winning inside the distance, which is the most likely outcome, along with an Aldo/Guillard parlay.
    You understand that Aldo was sick and fighting a bacterial infection for at least a week before the fight.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    You understand that Aldo was sick and fighting a bacterial infection for at least a week before the fight.
    AND he still kicked around Hominik for 4 out of 5 rounds. Kenflo decision should be much higher than +700.

Educ8d Degener8

I'm pretty good with photoshop, so I've went ahead and made an image of how Mendes vs Koch might look... just for you...

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Ha ! Well played Educa8d. Well played indeed.

Chairib

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    AND he still kicked around Hominik for 4 out of 5 rounds. Kenflo decision should be much higher than +700.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm pretty good with photoshop, so I've went ahead and made an image of how Mendes vs Koch might look... just for you...

Anybody who assumed I didn't know they had fought before is retahhhded. Did I say anything that implied it would be their first meeting? If anything, what I said implies that they have previously fought before. Their previous match was the reason I said what I said. Mendes owns Koch. You guys aren't too bright.

Educ8d Degener8

Anybody who assumed I didn't know they had fought before is retahhhded. Did I say anything that implied it would be their first meeting? If anything, what I said implies that they have previously fought before. Their previous match was the reason I said what I said. Mendes owns Koch. You guys aren't too bright.

See underlined text from one of your earlier posts... yes -- your contextual clues indicate that you failed to realize the two gladiators had met in the cage of battle previously...

Why say something so inane when he has beat someone just like Erik Koch as it turns out... but you knew that... otherwise, you'd be retahhhded.

Last edited by Educ8d Degener8; 09-27-11 at 06:25 PM.

Chairib

What's that map supposed to be?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

See underlined text from one of your earlier posts... yes -- your contextual clues indicate that you failed to realize the two gladiators had met in the cage of battle previously...

Why say something so inane when he has beat someone just like Erik Koch as it turns out... but you knew that... otherwise, you'd be retahhhded.

Dude, seriously, how low is your IQ? Mendes beat Koch a LONG TIME AGO in the WEC. Since then, Koch has been on a win streak in the UFC and is just as worthy of a title shot as Mendes is... Just because Mendes has beat Koch before means that Koch automatically is counted out of a #1 contendership match-up? WTF are you smoking, son?!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

What's that map supposed to be?
    Not sure but I think I see the Grim Reaper smoking a bowl in there somewhere.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Koch-Mendes was only a year and a half ago. Had to be said.

FightFightFight

Just seems like a long time ago, because it was before you started watching mma.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Just seems like a long time ago, because it was before you started watching mma.
    No, it seems like a long time ago because they have fought a handful of times since then. Because Koch has climbed his way up since that loss. Fool.

I was watching UFC 1 live on pay per view, when I was a kid. Suck it e z.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post

FightFightFight

You watched ufc 1 live on pay-per-view my ass. More blatant bragging.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    You watched ufc 1 live on pay-per-view my ass. More blatant bragging.
    More like more blatant hating on your part. I understand you don't have enough love in your life, so I won't hold it against ya.

Educ8d Degener8

Dude, seriously, how low is your IQ? Mendes beat Koch a LONG TIME AGO in the WEC. Since then, Koch has been on a win streak in the UFC and is just as worthy of a title shot as Mendes is... Just because Mendes has beat Koch before means that Koch automatically is counted out of a #1 contendership match-up? WTF are you smoking, son?!
    LOL

Gawdamn... go register on sherdog and try to impress the plebs over there.

They may buy the sh*t you're selling.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Chairib

ED what's on that map? Is that from a video game or sumpthin?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

ED what's on that map? Is that from a video game or sumpthin?
    FFS retard, learn to use the internet. It's been tearing you up for hours, apparently. Took under 15 seconds to find out what it was.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shing_Jea_Island

Chairib

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

FFS retard, learn to use the internet. It's been tearing you up for hours, apparently. Took under 15 seconds to find out what it was.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shing_Jea_Island
    Don't start up with me fa\*\*ot. I'll ******* crush you.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Don't start up with me fa\*\*ot. I'll ******* crush you.
    Oh no, don't internet crush me.

You should be happy, I helped you find that game you wanted to play so bad. Go get it, nerd.

Educ8d Degener8

Was just some random "backtracking" image I pulled up on google image...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

no he doesnt

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

LOL

Gawdamn... go register on sherdog and try to impress the plebs over there.

They may buy the sh*t you're selling.

Impress? How highly do you think of yourself that you think I would be wanting to impress you with anything? Get the fuhk outta here. Yeah right, I want to impress a bunch of dumbasses with MMA picks and fight history knowledge. Are you kidding me? You f**king geek.

PS- I am really curious to know where you were "educ8d" because I would bet all my winnings from the Dominic Cruz fight on the fact that your IQ is not even in the triple digits.
    Last edited by gabe; 09-28-11 at 04:18 AM.

Educ8d Degener8

Impress? How highly do you think of yourself that you think I would be wanting to impress you with anything? Get the fuhk outta here. Yeah right, I want to impress a bunch of dumbasses with MMA picks and fight history knowledge. Are you kidding me? You f**king geek.

PS- I am really curious to know where you were "educ8d" because I would bet all my winnings from the Dominic Cruz fight on the fact that your IQ is not even in the triple digits.
    LOL... Woah, slow down keyboard tough guy with the whole IQ accusations... Really? Is that the best sh*t you got?! For f*ck's sake, is the "b" in your screen name silent?!

You'll fit right in with the shertards. Though, given your propensity for saying blatantly stupid sh*t, I would presume you are a seasoned veteran on that board. I'm talking Jeremy Horn type veteran level -- you know him right? -- I mean, you have been watching mma since UFC 1 live on pay per view after all...

So go ahead and bet all your winnings from the Dominick Cruz fight... (Lemme guess, you "locked" in with a near -500 fav in Cruz... wow, gutsy call there) How the heck did Demetrious Johnson get a title fight anyway?! He should've had to beat someone like Miguel Torres to get a title shot...

PHP Code:
    See what I did there

First 1234 Last