reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

saunders only +385 at 5dimes. is it worth it?

malegarie +175....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

So why Saunders and Malagerie, any chace of ever explaining your reasoning behind ur picks? U said u spend hours and hours researching them. Also said your two locks were in Bellator yet you've put a couple hundred on them in total yet put a over a grand on Amagov last night...surely if u really thought Saunders and Malagerie were "locks" than u'd be puttin more on them then you did on OSP and Amagov last night?

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

vaughny are these good picks? or WHACK?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    vaughny are these good picks? or WHACK?
    There is some value in them but to call them locks is beyond laughable!

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Jesus, who is getting the 15% this time if you win?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Let's parlay the fukkkkers and strike oil BOYZ!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Sometimes I laugh at my own posts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Let's parlay the fukkkkers and strike oil BOYZ!!
    haha yeah good point...if they are indeed LOCKS then why isnt Jesus parlaying them?!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I'm on Saunders also at +450 and think he 'can' win. But in no way is he a lock at all! Not even close.
    Horodecki will probably light him up on the feet, but Saunders has KO power and I'm hoping he can catch Horodecki early. At the price I'll take my chances.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

A +450 and +200 are locks and they are your smallest posted bets ever? If I believed in a pick of mine being close to a lock and it was +450 I'd put a lot more than 10% of what a normal bet is to me. Also like others have said, if they are such a lock and you parlay everything how come there is no parlay here?

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I'm on Saunders also at +450 and think he 'can' win. But in no way is he a lock at all! Not even close.
    Horodecki will probably light him up on the feet, but Saunders has KO power and I'm hoping he can catch Horodecki early. At the price I'll take my chances.

It is a lock m8 trust me .. the reason I straight bet them is because Pinnacle does not allow parlays for Strikeforce challengers or Bellator at all .. only strikeforce events like Fedor vs Henderson and all UFC events .. or stuff like that .. but just not challengers or bellator

So I had to straight bet it .

Horodecki is a guy that's never gonna hit puberty .. lol and Saunders is a wrestler / grappler coming out of a decent camp with a pretty good record of 9 wins and 1 losses ..

Horodecki is not gonna be a able to handle wrestlers and he can't handle a decent punch to the face .. just turtles up like Brock Lesnar and heads the other direction ..

trust me I really don't think the Horodecki kid has any chance in this fight .. Chris Saunders will get a Unanimouis decision victory by laying on him most of the fights .. or a win by a submission of some kind ..

as for the Argentina guy who comes from Brazil and has an record of 20 to 1 .. he gave Daniel Straus a very tough fight with a very close decision and actually came close on several occasions at submittiing Straus .. and Sandro has lost to Michirio Omigawa and at 34 years of age .. I just don't think he will be getting any better with each fight .. His stand up did not impress me AT ALL .. and his opponent in my opinion was very low caliber level .. and no where near the the level of Malegarie ..

this is what will happen .. Malgarie might strike for a while .. but most likely will take it to the ground and submit him via gulliotine chock or a submission of some kind .. if not that then a victory via a clear unanimous decision

hope u see where I'm coming from ..

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    A +450 and +200 are locks and they are your smallest posted bets ever? If I believed in a pick of mine being close to a lock and it was +450 I'd put a lot more than 10% of what a normal bet is to me. Also like others have said, if they are such a lock and you parlay everything how come there is no parlay here?
    I'm taking it slow till July 30 Strikeforce event and for the August 6 UFC 133 event lol

those events will be making me a lot of money .. so I'm holding out

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    It is a lock m8 trust me .. the reason I straight bet them is because Pinnacle does not allow parlays for Strikeforce challengers or Bellator at all .. only strikeforce events like Fedor vs Henderson and all UFC events .. or stuff like that .. but just not challengers or bellator

So I had to straight bet it .
    U do realise Pinnacle isnt the only gambling site in the world dont u? U could of parlayed these two on one of dozens of other sites.

And you havnt answered why ud only put a couple hundred on these if you think they are locks, yet u put a grand on Amagov last night?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

how is the rooster?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Saunders was cutting to 145lbs back in April/May time, he said his cut 155lbs has always been easy to maybe he feels undersized at this weight class.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Saunders is a wrestler / grappler coming out of a decent camp with a pretty good record of 9 wins and 1 losses ..
    What "decent" camp is this Jesus???

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Malagarie MAY win, althought I doubt it. But there is no chance he wins easily.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What "decent" camp is this Jesus???
    ALL IN MMA or something like that

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Btw, thx 4 the link, and the little breakdown for tonight. Better to be with us than so far above us. Been about to pull the trigger on Saunders for a while. Not sure if hes a good enough wrestler to dominate horodecki. Horodeckis not bad there, but I haven't seen him face a decent one as long as I remember. Give it a try... Also have malegarie. Underrated wrestling, and quickly improving. Never been kod. And sandro does wear down rather quickly, even though he maintains a reasonable pace even after he gasses.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Malagarie MAY win, althought I doubt it. But there is no chance he wins easily.
    why do u say that .. Malagarie has fought the better competition by far .. and is almost 10 years younger

Sandro could not even beat Japanese fighters ..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ALL IN MMA or something like that
    And how do you know that ALLINMMA is a "decent" camp? How do you determine a decent camp? What is your rational behind that? Who does he spar with? Who are his coaches? A decent camp for me would be somewhere like Jackson's, ATT, Roufuss Sport, AlphaMale, Kings/Reign. Francisco Rivera is the only other decent fighter that trains at ALLINMMA and he isnt there consistantly.

It's these sorts of flippant remarks like "he comes from a decent camp" that raises questions about your ability to cap a fight!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-23-11 at 01:48 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

why do u say that .. Malagarie has fought the better competition by far .. and is almost 10 years younger

must disagree with this. sandro was only beat by hatsu hioki, who many consider to be #2 behind aldo. he lost a b.s. decision to omigawa, but if u watched the fight you would agree that sandro deserved the win. can't say i've ever heard of any of malegarie's opponents aside from daniel straus.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"Better competition by far"!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Ok, now I know you're trolling. Malagarie hasn't fought anyone in the top 50. I know in your world Daniel Strauss is a top 3 guy, but he's nobody. I think you maybe just started watching MMA a few bellators ago.

All he has is jits, Sandro is extremely well rounded. I honestly thought the line was going to open something like Sandro -400/+300. I maxed the openers at -270 and was shocked to see the line move against me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Ok, now I know you're trolling. Malagarie hasn't fought anyone in the top 50. I know in your world Daniel Strauss is a top 3 guy, but he's nobody. I think you maybe just started watching MMA a few bellators ago.

All he has is jits, Sandro is extremely well rounded. I honestly thought the line was going to open something like Sandro -400/+300. I maxed the openers at -270 and was shocked to see the line move against me.
    haha Jesus been watching and training UFC since 2007 brah!
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Vaughany 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you really take a picture of your small penis and post it? wowsers!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Just took out a second mortgage, I'm going all in.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sandro has fought some game dudes and you talk as if Japanese fighters suck. He lost a UD to the #1 contender in the world at FW and got robbed against omigawa. You haven't even seen him fight I bet, otherwise you wouldn't say such stupid shit. Fight finders don't tell the whole story. If Malegarie was a heavier dog I would take him, but the value is with sandro at those odds. I am not betting this fight but if I had to bet with odds in mind, I would play sandro for sure. If malegarie was +300 or a heavier dog then I might consider a play.

I only like saunders as a value play, and a small one. MOre than half his competition have worse than a .500 record, some whom he couldn't finish. I think horedecki has fought better grapplers than saunders and I don't think saunders will be bringing anything new to the table that horredecki hasn't seen. If saunders 9-1 record was against better comp, I might consider a play, but horedecki has fought on a whole diff level of comp and beaten guys who I think are much better. Plus horedecki is not bad off his back, so if he gets put there he should be able to survive and on the feet its all for the pollock.

I really don't like any plays on this card, I'll be kicking back with a brew and my lady and will simply enjoy them, saving my money for next saturday's SF

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

lol

jesuseatsnubs

Less then 20 minutes till the main events start !!

Keep talking shit in the mean while lol

soo excited

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well who are the locks

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    Betpoints: 24

Wow waited all week and thats the bs you came up with

MYFOOTBALLGAME