GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

where there's smoke there's fire...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Marquardt has apparently signed with BAMMA! Would love to see Daley get dominated by T-Wood, then get destroyed by Nate a few months later!!

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    This is funny cause Brazilians use steroids all the time. It's legal there. How do you really think Sho Gun returned from his knees injury so fast ? When used properly, Steroids aren't that bad. They help speed up a recovery, but the U.S. Hates them cause they were discovered in part by the Nazis and used by them and German Olympic athletes.

oh please.....they`re banned all over the world in amateur and professional athletics because they can lead to serious health complications...and give athletes a pharmacological edge....it`s cheating...period...

are there a few exceptions?....i guess(in non western nations).....

the nazi thing was pretty creative,dude......

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I really hope Nate has made good money in his career. When I think of some of his fights, tenure, and excitement factor vs a guy like Bisping, who's fought like a complete pussy in many of his fights and has no real big wins, yet has probably accrued millions due to being British, it's a sin. Marquardt's a better fighter and he's out of the UFC.

First 12