davethegambler
    davethegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Bitcoin transactions between books

Is it ok to send bitcoin directly from one book to another or should I first withdraw to my own wallet and then send it to the other book?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Quote Originally Posted by davethegambler View Post
    Is it ok to send bitcoin directly from one book to another or should I first withdraw to my own wallet and then send it to the other book?
    I like to withdraw to my wallet first. It makes it easier to track if there's a problem.

davethegambler

That makes sense. Then is there any way to avoid paying the bitcoin transaction fees? They are sky high right now

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11175

There is no way around the high fees, that is determined by the network. By the time you try to mix your transactions between wallets, you end up paying $20 to $30 in fees. If you use less than $5 in fees, you could wait for days.This is the issue with bitcoin only books.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

I do it all the time between BTC exclusive and ones where I have a fixed btc address like one of my agent accounts. With Fiat ones have to be a bit more careful as some if not sent in time frame will reset the btc address and that can cause issues...

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

exactly what happened to me with low fee. used $3 fee and transaction has not been confirmed for 13 days and counting

davethegambler

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I do it all the time between BTC exclusive and ones where I have a fixed btc address like one of my agent accounts. With Fiat ones have to be a bit more careful as some if not sent in time frame will reset the btc address and that can cause issues...
    What are some agent accounts that take bitcoin?