louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Where is the wallet/send function on Coinbase app android

I set up a coinbase and blockchain awhile back and i bought some and sent some, and bought some more. But i ain't sent any bitcoin from my coinbase to my blockchain in a few months.
    Now i'm on the app and i can't find any send function anywhere.
    I mean coinbase is always sending me alerts about prices and news.
    I checked my level and i'm verified to or "enabled" to send and receive bitcoin.

But this is crazy , i'm lost , the home page of the app on my screen is doesn't have anything at top corners of screen as tutorials are saying. All i have is down at bottom, home, portfolio, prices, settings

lol, i can't figure it out.

and to make it worse, when i signed up for these 2 i can't remember what i used as a pw, i just been signing in and out of CB and BC with pin numbers.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Start at 3min 55sec and it gives you step by step instructions.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

NM, i finally figured this shit out.

i had hit the bitcoin current price under my balance and the watchlist, then that showed the current price and a graph and a big blue trade button, but if i scroll down below that to the bitcoin symbol it has bitcoin wallet listed as name, so i have to click that and FINALLY i get the screen with my acct balance and up in top right corner i can see the QR code and the send arrow.

damn, this was confusing af. I don't know why these symbols aren't on the main screen at the top like the tutorials or FAQ suggest.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

I literally just had the same exact issue.

This post saved the day!