1. #1
    icon
    easy
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 951

    BetOnline claims bitcoin payouts "fast & free"

    I guess this is open to translation. For me 24 hours for a BTC payout is not fast. Especially compared to other major books.

    I requested a small payout of $500 USD worth of bitcoin at 3pm Aug 8 2018.



    "your bitcoin account will be credited within 24 hours"

    Well its been over 24 hours and my wallet has not yet received the payout. Nothing. The payout shows as "approved" in the BOL cashier. Not yet processed.

    Am I concerned I won't get paid? No.

    BUT, they have shown they cant be counted on to deliver on their promise. This is important - they promised payout within 24 hours but failed. This may also help other posters should they consider using BetOnline in the future.

    I have been very tolerant of all the flaws of BOL but this is the final straw for me.

    Heritage pays out in a couple of hours, same with Bookmaker. BOL has no excuse. From now on I think I will stick to Heritage and Bookmaker.

    Fast payouts are very important to me because I do not like to hold my BTC, I cash it out immediately to avoid swings in BTC price. Same when depositing, I only buy as much as I need and send to the book straight away.

  2. #2
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 20

    Every payout via btc i have done with them when site is up amd no blockchain issues has been well within the 24 hour window norammly about 12 hours...Heritage which I like way better then BOL is normally about 6-10 hours....Now as far as your avoid swings in btc price that is a non issue as once they send it that's the price u will get they dont cheat BTW if they did it could go in your favor....Now as far as the 24 hour promise...THINGS HAPPEN on all sites get used to it or request a check and get it in like 3 weeks

  3. #3
    icon
    easy
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 951

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Every payout via btc i have done with them when site is up amd no blockchain issues has been well within the 24 hour window norammly about 12 hours...Heritage which I like way better then BOL is normally about 6-10 hours....Now as far as your avoid swings in btc price that is a non issue as once they send it that's the price u will get they dont cheat BTW if they did it could go in your favor....Now as far as the 24 hour promise...THINGS HAPPEN on all sites get used to it or request a check and get it in like 3 weeks
    I requested my bitcoin payout on Wed Aug 8 at 3pm. They still have not processed it. We are talking about a measly 3 figure ($500) payout request made on a Wednesday in August. Think about that.

    I will just wait for the payout. When I check the BOL cashier it shows the withdrawal as approved and can still be cancelled.
    No chance in hell will I call BOL customer support, I do not need that added aggravation.

    I think its important for people to know what to expect when dealing with this "A" rated book. Payout performance is kind of a big deal when considering playing with a book.


    I'll update the thread after the bitcoin hits my wallet.

  4. #4
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    I requested my bitcoin payout on Wed Aug 8 at 3pm. They still have not processed it. We are talking about a measly 3 figure ($500) payout request made on a Wednesday in August. Think about that.

    I will just wait for the payout. When I check the BOL cashier it shows the withdrawal as approved and can still be cancelled.
    No chance in hell will I call BOL customer support, I do not need that added aggravation.

    I think its important for people to know what to expect when dealing with this "A" rated book. Payout performance is kind of a big deal when considering playing with a book.


    I'll update the thread after the bitcoin hits my wallet.
    3pm may have been past cut off time....I’d says it’s odds on it’s in your wallet by time u wake up in morning

  5. #5
    icon
    easy
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 299
    Betpoints: 951

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    3pm may have been past cut off time....I’d says it’s odds on it’s in your wallet by time u wake up in morning
    My payout was processed today at 10:25 PM, hit my btc wallet at 10:26.

    All paid!

Top