GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nitrogren Withdrawal Fees

After things got crazy on the blockchain they started only allowing 1 free withdrawal ever 14 days. After that they started charging .0005btc. I completely understood them implementing this when fees were costing like $20 or whatever. I stopped using BTC for everything altogether during this time period.

Now, it appears things have settled and I started using Nitrogen again. Just made a withdrawal within 14 days of my free one and agreed to the 0.0005 charge. They sent the $, but the fee used was only 0.00001687. Significantly lower than the .0005 I had to pay. I don't mind paying for my own fees, or even a little more to cover it, but this wasn't even close.

Still love Nitrogen and think they are a great book for moving money in and out with ease using BTC (especially since the network seems to have settled). But when they are sending a ~25 cent fee after taking 5 dollars from me - just bothers me a bit. Especially having to wait roughly 4 hours for the withdrawal to process. I understand it probably sounds petty to gripe over ~$5, just wanted to get my thoughts out there and see what others thoughts were about it. At the end of the day it's still the easiest way to get money in and out IMO. Just something I thought they should consider reviewing since the network has appeared to have settled.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    After things got crazy on the blockchain they started only allowing 1 free withdrawal ever 14 days. After that they started charging .0005btc. I completely understood them implementing this when fees were costing like $20 or whatever. I stopped using BTC for everything altogether during this time period.

Now, it appears things have settled and I started using Nitrogen again. Just made a withdrawal within 14 days of my free one and agreed to the 0.0005 charge. They sent the $, but the fee used was only 0.00001687. Significantly lower than the .0005 I had to pay. I don't mind paying for my own fees, or even a little more to cover it, but this wasn't even close.

Still love Nitrogen and think they are a great book for moving money in and out with ease using BTC (especially since the network seems to have settled). But when they are sending a ~25 cent fee after taking 5 dollars from me - just bothers me a bit. Especially having to wait roughly 4 hours for the withdrawal to process. I understand it probably sounds petty to gripe over ~$5, just wanted to get my thoughts out there and see what others thoughts were about it. At the end of the day it's still the easiest way to get money in and out IMO. Just something I thought they should consider reviewing since the network has appeared to have settled.
    I have asked them too and they say they will pass on to higher ups...I also complained big time and I did like 5 in a week and they threw me a .005 free play....In all fairness many BTC books do that Fairlay is one that does too they keep a few bucks to cover added costs...Think about it they are not just paying a miners fee but also the processor 3 rd party they may use too....It's costly I am sure...

Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I have asked them too and they say they will pass on to higher ups...I also complained big time and I did like 5 in a week and they threw me a .005 free play....In all fairness many BTC books do that Fairlay is one that does too they keep a few bucks to cover added costs...Think about it they are not just paying a miners fee but also the processor 3 rd party they may use too....It's costly I am sure...
    They do not convert BTC to Fiat, so 3rd party processor is the stupidest thing to mention here. If you are dealing exclusively in BTC, then involve 3rd party for payment processing is fu..ing STUPID.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Texans365 View Post
    They do not convert BTC to Fiat, so 3rd party processor is the stupidest thing to mention here. If you are dealing exclusively in BTC, then involve 3rd party for payment processing is fu..ing STUPID.
    there is more to it then you hitting submit on a payout and poof there it is in your wallet....not sure about nitro but some do use 3rd parties to help provide services like payouts/deposits

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post

This is a great post.

I have a feeling that Nitrogen will stick to the rule no matter what. I agree that it should go back to the original PO procedure. But, once a company changes the rule... they usually don't reverse it.

They are "FEE HUNGRY" now.