ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Coinbase WTF

Sent BTC from coinbase to external wallet 35+ hours ago and coinbase still has it as pending and has not transmitted transaction. WTF! Their website now says delays up to 3 days for BTC outgoing transactions. Are you freaking kidding me?

Are you guys having similar issues?

I'm done with them after this transaction. More and more they look suspect and it feels like a huge ponzi scheme. They can no longer be trusted IMO.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

Sent some BTC from GDAX (Coinbase) last night @ 6pm to my desktop wallet and it took 15 hrs.

Things are slow everywhere and BTC is the worst coin to be moving around right now. SRO (standing room only). Your Send should complete before CB gets around to removing the "pending"...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I used coinbase when they first started and they were great. The Increase in customers has hurt them. For some reason they refuse to hire more people to accommodate the increase in usage. It doesn't make sense to me. They take a month to reply to an email and I called them the other day and gave up after 3 hours on hold waiting to speak to someone. Bitcoin is dead as far as a money transfer option. I no longer use bitcoin and have gone back to the old money transfer services which are quicker and cheaper than bitcoin.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

bitcoin is a joke right now, period. hopefully the books start taking bch, ltc, etc.