OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

How are you guys depositing these days with BTC and these outrageous mining fees?

Trying to deposit using BTC. I use Coinbase - to airbitz or block chain - then to the book. Once the deposit hit my account it was pretty much %60 of the initial buy in. Just ridiculous. Going to have to stop doing bit coin whatsoever.

What are you guys using to deposit? Has to be a better way

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by OneLossParlayGuy View Post
    Trying to deposit using BTC. I use Coinbase - to airbitz or block chain - then to the book. Once the deposit hit my account it was pretty much %60 of the initial buy in. Just ridiculous. Going to have to stop doing bit coin whatsoever.

Fees and lomg wait times. I sent on december 10th and still 0 confirmations

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I just made a deposit at Betcoin.AG using litecoin. It was instant. First time playing there, but I'm going to give a try since the bitcoin fees are insane to mess with Nitrogen or any other bitcoin only book. Set up is sort of confusing so far though.

Anyone else try Betcoin before?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Been Using Gemini.com and sending straight to book. So far... 5 times... and they cover the Fees 100%. So you don't pay any Bitcoin Networking Fee.

I don't give a fuk if they close my acct. Milking it.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Fees and lomg wait times. I sent on december 10th and still 0 confirmations
    Used Gemini last night to send to book. Confirmed in exactly 15 minutes with 220,000 unconfirmed at the time. I was grouped with others... Gemini paid $230.00 in fees. 100% For free.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Ive always used coinbase and sent straight to book no need to send to a middle...and litecoin is far better to deposit now cause the fees dirt cheap .37 cents is what it cost me the other day and it was in my book within minutes

scavsiu8
    scavsiu8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

if you use Litecoin through one of the A+ books (Her) though you get charged .0025 bitcoin (around $40) to make the deposit using Litecoin or am I not understanding that properly?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Ive always used coinbase and sent straight to book no need to send to a middle...and litecoin is far better to deposit now cause the fees dirt cheap .37 cents is what it cost me the other day and it was in my book within minutes
    But that can get you red flagged with Coinbase I believe.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by scavsiu8 View Post
    if you use Litecoin through one of the A+ books (Her) though you get charged .0025 bitcoin (around $40) to make the deposit using Litecoin or am I not understanding that properly?
    Huh?? I use betonline and the only fee i pay is fee from coinbase

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by scavsiu8 View Post
    Yes its 200$ min deposit and .0025 exchange fee the processor charges....

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Nope, ive been using coinbase ever since they 1st started out, 100s of deposits and nothing has ever happend, they just increased my buying and selling limits recently as well, they have no way to track who your sending money to or they dont care enough to worry about if some random person is sending money to a gambling site, plus my deposits are small ive never sent over $100

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    I just made a deposit at Betcoin.AG using litecoin. It was instant. First time playing there, but I'm going to give a try since the bitcoin fees are insane to mess with Nitrogen or any other bitcoin only book. Set up is sort of confusing so far though.

Anyone else try Betcoin before?
    I have used for poker and some sports but it’s been 3 + months I have not used...they pay though I have had a few delays they say is due to manual checks because I playe poker...they have a great variety of live wagers but I have had a few grading mishaps but they always fixed upon contact of cs....you are fine there....one question though did they convert the lite coin to btc and how was the exchange rate?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Coinbase is the worst exchange ever. They want to know everything about you. You give them business.... buy at high prices from them... they make great commissions... and then they ask for your cok size. J/K

But... I logged into Coinbase last night... they requested a PHOTO of myself. Not kidding. Pretty soon.. we might have to trust exchanges everywhere but the USA. Piss on these people here.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I have used for poker and some sports but it’s been 3 + months I have not used...they pay though I have had a few delays they say is due to manual checks because I playe poker...they have a great variety of live wagers but I have had a few grading mishaps but they always fixed upon contact of cs....you are fine there....one question though did they convert the lite coin to btc and how was the exchange rate?
    They converted it to “chips” so it was a little weird figuring out the conversion for the actual amount in USD i was betting. They show the conversion for what 1 “chip” equals on your account page for each respective currency.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Coinbase is the worst exchange ever. They want to know everything about you. You give them business.... buy at high prices from them... they make great commissions... and then they ask for your cok size. J/K

But... I logged into Coinbase last night... they requested a PHOTO of myself. Not kidding. Pretty soon.. we might have to trust exchanges everywhere but the USA. Piss on these people here.
    Theres quite a few sites that want alota information to verify you...nothing new

TheMoneyShot

Theres quite a few sites that want alota information to verify you...nothing new
    Yes, I understand that... I've been using Coinbase for 2 years off and on. Nothing really significant... they just requested this last night.

If they give you $15,000 limits... and the transactions go smoothly.... why must you need more identification? They can go fuk themselves. They are making money off of you... then have your records so they can turn you in to the local authorities? lol Fuk that. Never heard that kind of a business. Sounds insulting.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yes, I understand that... I've been using Coinbase for 2 years off and on. Nothing really significant... they just requested this last night.

If they give you $15,000 limits... and the transactions go smoothly.... why must you need more identification? They can go fuk themselves. They are making money off of you... then have your records so they can turn you in to the local authorities? lol Fuk that. Never heard that kind of a business. Sounds insulting.
    Beats me, i havent had to verify anything since i orginally joined, one time they asked what i was using the site for but that was about it

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Beats me, i havent had to verify anything since i orginally joined, one time they asked what i was using the site for but that was about it
    Bitstamp is worse. They wanted a dividend agreement from a company I'm an investor in. Morons. They are all trying to be ulta compliant so they don't lose their US dollar banking aLa Bitfinex.