fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Interleague Value Plays

Yesterday was my first 2-0 day in a while. I was up 2.25 units.

For today:
    Romania +130
    This one is easy. The Dutch are going to throw the match since they have already clinched a quarterfinal berth. If they let Romania win, a worse Romanian squad will advance instead of a better France or Italian Squad. This would benefit the Dutch since they may end up facing Romania later in the tournament.

Orioles RL +140
    Pros: For the second day in a row, I'm taking the Run Line. I think it represents a lot of hidden value. Brandon Backe has been awful on the road with a 5.95 ERA and a 1-6 record. Opponents also hit .299 against him on the road. In Backe's one career appearance versus the O's, he lasted 3.2 innings and posted a 17.18 ERA. The Astros team is also not very good on the road. The Orioles are the complete opposite. In the past 7 days, the Orioles have been batting .290 as a team. Garrett Olson has been dominant at home this year posting a 3-0 record and a 2.66 ERA. He has never faced the Astros, so expect him to be especially effective.

Cons: There are none.

Marlins +145
    Pros: After watching the Mariners confirm the fact that they are the worst team in the majors this past week, it is time to profit off their loss. Another Olsen, by the name of Scott, has been the ace of the Marlins staff. He is 1-0 with a 3.94 ERA on the road. Opponents are worse against him on the road, batting a mere .209. The Mariners have not faced him before. The way i see it, if Olsen can shut down an explosive offense like the Phillies, he should be able to handle this underachieving team without sweating. While King Felix has been good this season, he has is less dominant at home with a 3.94 ERA. I guess I can take a page out of LT's book and call this a bullpen system play. Even if the Mariners stay in this game, they will lose in late innings due to a lack of bullpen.

Cons: King Felix is their best pitcher.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

GL , Don't know much about soccer but you're MLB plays look like good sides.O's -1½+140 down to +130 now and fading Seattle is not the worst thing to do right now..Their ACE is going tonight though.