IgetMoney24
    IgetMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Olsen starting for Nats...replacing Stammen

Olsen's first start off the DL.....he was pitching great before he got injured....the line is still Nats +115

does this change any of yalls opinion on this game?...i think Olsen got a win against the Braves earlier this season

yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Nats here, Olsen sucks against Atlanta but at home he's 1-0 in 2 starts with an era under 3.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

His previous numbers mean nothing. He was great early. but he's been DL'ed for so long Im not sure it matters. Do you really know what youre gonna get from him today?
    Lowe has been getting hit and the Braves cant win for him lately. They have been scoring a little more for him (17 in his last 2) but struggled ridiculously in his previous however many.
    I like the over.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Olsen won't go long (probably 5) and the Washington bullpen has been solid as of late. I like the under though as I don't trust the Nats bats and two good bullpens will keep it under.

Old Young
    Old Young's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting for lineups to make sure Chipper is in the lineup today. If Chipper is playing, I'm on the Braves. Nats bullpen has pitched a lot of innings this week and Olsen will not be going more then five. Lots of chances for the Braves to put runs on the board.

dukeblue888
    dukeblue888's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Braves regardless. They are the better team. I wouldn't overthink this one.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Nats +1.5 and open a thread with very good stats in their favor.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Braves RL