Aunty808
    Aunty808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Col/Atl Live Betting

Wanted to get this posted as the game already started.

Please read my Betting Odds thread in the Newbie Forum for details.

Colorado's lineup came up all negative!
    If you live bet, bet Colorado!!

good luck with your bets!

Aunty808

aw shucks, I hope I didn't jinx them. Game not over yet. If you read the details in the other thread, OVER would've been a better choice.

So, here's another negative lineup. The CWS @ Sea. CWS lineup all negative.
    I took the UNDER 8 in my Survivor Contest. If Colorado wins today, I think Sea wins and the game stays UNDER.
    Just guessing...previous sample size too small.

Josherzz1
    Update your status
    Josherzz1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

I like your thought process. They were up 5-4 at one point. +3000 live bet on the rockies when they were down 10-5 and the rockies had 2 on was an interesting spot. It's too bad they couldn't mount a comeback.

Aunty808

I just discovered this negative lineup games. I play BTS and look for my daily hitters by using a Method that I made up. I've been playing around with what the qualifying criteria should be to narrow down my picks. I target my Pitcher's using real baseball stats and sometimes include the fantasy Low Rated Pitchers list. I look at BAA and HH% to find my "Gas Can" pitchers and to also not pick against the "Ace" pitchers.

Anyways, while doing the matchups, I noticed that negative hitters were getting their hits. There were a couple of games where the whole lineup came up negative. A negative matchup using my Method = a bad hitter. A positve matchup = a good hitter. BUT, when the whole lineup comes up negative, the game either goes in favor of the negative lineup with the total going OVER. But, as in the Det/Minn game yesterday, Detroit(negative lineup) lost and the game stayed UNDER, like today's game, CWS(negative lineup). Like I mentioned earlier, this game should stay UNDER with Sea winning. Last I saw the score was Sea 2-1 (7th inning).

But, sample size is very small, so I'm just guessing using the past few game results. I should mention that I don't gamble but post here as there are members who could use the info.
    I just enter free contests online.
    Good luck with your bets!
    Last edited by Aunty808; 06-18-23 at 05:03 PM. Reason: correct grammar.