2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cards play for ya値l

Still been crushing cards sides and/or totals, suppose I致e kinda missed ya値l these last 3-4 days but Banker turned 40 few days ago and had better offers than to hang out with you fine folks

Anyways not a lot of time so here real quick summary of how I see it, if you want more look around to some other places and I might have post on it there.

here痴 the cliff notes.

Mikolas stuff not gonna play in the altitude imo. Senzatela throws 70% fastballs and his hr/fb rate is bound to be on the rise considering he 8% lower than last year despite more hard hit fly balls this season!

I think both starters be gone by end of 5th, think both teams will have 4-5 runs at that point. Like Mikolas Not many of cards young pen w coors experience, rox pen simply suspect imo. Return of Adams to cards and Holliday to rox helps ignite offenses..

over 10.5 -115 (I壇 prefer to sell to 11 at plus money but afraid if I wait I might not get back to or line will have already risen). If I like the ump I will prob sell up to o12 for fat plus money later but doubt I have time to post it, so use your best judgement you fukks!!!! Gl everyone.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Happy Birthday!!!