Tomatero
    Tomatero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

MLB dogs sweep the board

Anyone know how many times in a mlb season dogs sweep the board of the day??

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

On any given day you can get a better estimation of the chance of all the dogs sweeping the board than using historical numbers. Is there a point to this?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatero View Post
    Anyone know how many times in a mlb season dogs sweep the board of the day??
    Depends on the size of the card.

RisingDough
    RisingDough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1674

I think the UNDER went 13-2 one night this season and the only 2 that went over were pacing under most of the game. I think one had 4 runs scored after the 7th inning to go over and the other got tied in the 9th and went to extras.

Clund0026
    Clund0026's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Or also something to think about looking at it the other way,
    how often it is that the far superior (-220 Moneyline Goliath) MLB team always seems to concede one Win to the much weaker squad... Ironically, just as it happened yet again this past weekend- with the far superior LA Dodgers conceding a Loss to a minor league San Diego Padres team, AND the young Philadelphia Phillies of course pulling out what sometimes seems an "almost given" Victory to salvage & defend against getting swept by a much stronger Mets team.
    There are many match ups in major-league baseball that look like they should be easy sweeps, but yet it always seems to be that the David just happened to pull out one of the best of three or four in the series.
    I knew the put money on San Diego yesterday, it was easy, because the doctors crush them two times in a row so it was San Diego's turn to Win a game for the fans...