taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have there been any pitchers (with 10+ starts) worse than Scott Feldman this year?

Only has 1 quality start on his record and has only made it through 6 innings twice. My book doesnt have odds up for texas vs boston but I'm thinking with the Sox coming off being swept they could be decently sized dogs here. (+115 ish?)

#1 offense in the league vs worst starting pitcher in the league, in a top 5 hitting stadium. i know which way im leaning in this one.

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

[QUOTE=taxe91;15450188]Only has 1 quality start on his record and has only made it through 6 innings twice. My book doesnt have odds up for texas vs boston but I'm thinking with the Sox coming off being swept they could be decently sized dogs here. (+115 ish?)
    QUOTE]

Scotty Feldman is horrible, no doubt. But oddly, he's not the worse pitcher with 10+ starts. Matter of fact, he's not even the worse pitcher TODAY with 10+ starts.

I use a proprieiatary rating method so these numbers may differ from others, but, I have Feldman ranked #204. Today's card we are fortunate to have T Hunter #230, J Sanchez #235, B Chen #224, R Wolf #238.

Good Luck with your action....

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

I think i like the over 10.5

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=ScreaminPain;15452190]
    Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    Only has 1 quality start on his record and has only made it through 6 innings twice. My book doesnt have odds up for texas vs boston but I'm thinking with the Sox coming off being swept they could be decently sized dogs here. (+115 ish?)
    QUOTE]

Scotty Feldman is horrible, no doubt. But oddly, he's not the worse pitcher with 10+ starts. Matter of fact, he's not even the worse pitcher TODAY with 10+ starts.

I use a proprieiatary rating method so these numbers may differ from others, but, I have Feldman ranked #204. Today's card we are fortunate to have T Hunter #230, J Sanchez #235, B Chen #224, R Wolf #238.

Good Luck with your action....
    oh wow completely forgot about sanchez. surely he and his 7 BB/9 has got to be worse than randy wolf