Originally posted on 12/16/2018:

You the one who made the thread all excited about bets every book will take all year cause there nothing correlated about your plays.

Every book around be thrilled to have you take side/total parlays all day, all bowl season, all year, long as in fact not correlated. Won’t take them on kind of spread/totals ABM brought up cause those are. Find me a book that let us parlay baseball rls with totals and get real excited cause I’ll make us all rich, guess what, nobody will take them cause again correlated.

I hope you do well parlaying your sides and unders, I want everyone to win, just be clear they in no way correlated regardless what kind of run you go on, in none these instances will the spread covering and total falling a certain way have any edge whatsoever.

On other hand I can find all kinds of baseball games where taking +1.5 and under or -1.5 and over give us nice edge they won’t let us have.. books not stupid, they just as excited about taking your imaginary correlations as you are to make them pay for their mistake