BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

My experience with a payout issue at Bodog (positive)

I've only used Bodog for a little less than a year. I have requested around 8 payouts. Everytime I have been paid but the last time I requested a check, it bounced!

I was really worried but Bodog gave me the option to receive a new check or have the amount credited back to my account. I told them over the phone I would like it credited back to my account and the money was back in my account after I got on the phone. They also credited me the amount the bank charged me for the returned check fee.

Thank you!

I've also had some issues with Bonuses at Bodog. A few times I have opted into a bonus and at first the Bonus is slowly credited into my account and then it suddenly stops. In other words, I don't receive all of my bonus. When this has happened I have contacted Bodog's customer service and they have credited the amount to me each time. While it's frustrating to have this happen, I have always received what I have been owed.

I just thought I would share my experience with Bodog since I keep seeing threads pop up about how they are a scam. I know one poster on here (chambers???) has not been paid. That's terrible and something that has never happened to me. I'm surprised Bodog hasn't fixed the issue since they have fixed every issue I have ever had.

Bodog is easier to deposit and withdraw from than any other sponsor on this site. I have tried depositing at many other sites with no such luck. I don't feel comfortable sending money to some guy in a foreign country via **.

I only have two issues with Bodog, the lines come out late, and they have a lot of juice. Other than that, I feel comfortable having money as I always get it. Getting my winnings paid to me is the most important thing, especially considering the times.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I agree with you 100 percent. They are the easiest to deposit with. The only other book that is easier to deposit with is sportsbetting.com, and well, they are only a C+ book. And I think if this certain payment processor ever found out they are using it, they are going to go crazy. So yeah, bodog rocks.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you! I will pass on the positive feedback!

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog always is paying me in 5 minutes after my request.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    "Sort to disrespectful jokes?"

What does that mean?

Looks like we have an Einstein clone on our hands.
    Oh yeah talking sh-it on a public forum to try and make Becky look bad isn't disrespectful?

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just talking the truth. You might want to learn about the truth before you open your mouth.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Just talking the truth. You might want to learn about the truth before you open your mouth.
    I can see the truth and so can everyone else(grow up already)