Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another classic from BigdaddyQH in a personal message! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    This is your last warning. Either stop bothering me and posting about me or I will let people know the real reason why you are always overseas. No little piece of caca like yourself tells me what to do or what not to do. You are nothing more than a drunk and a druggie on the run. Now keep your mouth shut boy. I am sure that there are a few people in here who would just love to know your whereabouts. Capish?
    If this guy is not mentally insane there is no such thing. Especially when his message was sent to me for no reason, as I am one of a very few who had no conflict with him, because I knew he had issues upstairs.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-28-14 at 08:14 PM.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Guy is peeved about losing his South Carolina bet

Business as usual

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

"Love to know your whereabouts"?
    Everyone knows you're in Columbia. Nice job posting your location and pics of yourself.
    BigDummy gonna turn you in.

Urbanwildlife

It is Cartagena, ColOmbia to be exact, and I live in an area of Cartagena called Laguito that is very small, so I am not hard to find. lol Chit no need to even look for me, as come down to my nightclub and I will buy you a beer! I am also so hard to find, that I on several occasions have posted on my thread, invitations to anyone to visit me here or in my other residence which is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-28-14 at 08:22 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

When he finds you, he's gonna poke you in the ribs with the business end of a broomstick. He might utter an unsavory word or two in the process. I don't think you wanna mess with this guy.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Well you actually did have ongoing conflict with him, but that PM was just silly.

And Cartagena now?? Nice job!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Do you think making a thread is going to help your situation?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

SBR Thanksgiving bash in Peurto Vallarta?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Lot of unstable people on this site

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Weird folks

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    If this guy is not mentally insane there is no such thing. Especially when his message was sent to me for no reason, as I am one of a very few who had no conflict with him, because I knew he had issues upstairs.
    lol Urban you dont strike me as the type of guy that has many enemies... not sure why anyone who want to find you...?

who says capish? is big daddy in the mafia?

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Well you actually did have ongoing conflict with him, but that PM was just silly.

And Cartagena now?? Nice job!
    I had no conflict just some bantering but in fun. I have been in Cartagena for many years.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    SBR Thanksgiving bash in Peurto Vallarta?
    Yes I will be more than likely be there for that weekend if I do not meet up with SBR member Mac4Lyfe in the Bahamas for a NCAA Basketball Tournament. Shoot me a message if you are going to be around, and I will show you hopefully a memorable time in Vallarta. Maybe even have a party on the yacht while fishing for trophy marlin and yellowfin tuna.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    lol Urban you dont strike me as the type of guy that has many enemies... not sure why anyone who want to find you...?

who says capish? is big daddy in the mafia?
    No enemies that I know of, as I am a guy who just likes to have fun. BigbullshitQH lives in his own little world, but the sad part is he actually believes his own bullshit. I am sure he is a nice guy, but it is obvious he has mental and emotional issues, and possibly is bipolar. It is to bad he does not realize this so he can get some type of psycho therapy and be given some medicine to balance his marbles out.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

I also received a threatening personal message from him a few days ago. He is obviously mentally disturbed and being in SBR jail (whatever that is) is the least of his problems. Stay tuned.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is Cartagena, ColOmbia to be exact, and I live in an area of Cartagena called Laguito that is very small, so I am not hard to find. lol Chit no need to even look for me, as come down to my nightclub and I will buy you a beer! I am also so hard to find, that I on several occasions have posted on my thread, invitations to anyone to visit me here or in my other residence which is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
    Aw snap, i LOVE PV, Mexico.

Dude has some SERIOUS issues. Never seen anyone else who felt the need to degrade other posters so much. And always on such a high horse. Pompous assh-le.....i hope he gets shanked.

whats sbr gonna do withouth its KING douchebag? Someone is gonna have to step up.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

he kept berating me in omaha H/L, i was thinking lol u old I'm 22 idgaf about you