Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

He Deserves A Fair Trial With All Forum Members Having A Chance To Vote

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/74664177">
    </form>

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/94231889"><div style="background-color:#EEEEEE;padding:2px;width:210px;fo nt-family:Arial;font-size:medium;color:#FFFFFF;background-image: url('http://cdn.boardhost.com/bg/camouflage');"><div style="padding:2px 0px 4px 2px;"><strong>Is BoBByWaves A Stiff </strong></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1" id="answer942318891" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer942318891" style="float:left;width:185px;">Yes</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2" id="answer942318892" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer942318892" style="float:left;width:185px;">No</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><div align="center" style="padding:3px;"><input type="submit" value=" Vote ">&nbsp;<input type="submit" name="view" value=" View "></div><div align="right" style="font-size:10px">pollcode.com <a href="http://pollcode.com/">free polls</a></div></div></form>

Fidel_CashFlow

if not at least 30 total votes submitted by the community....then we must acquit

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    if not at least 30 total votes submitted by the community....then we must acquit
    hah...a noble effort fidel, but bobbo doesn't change his opinions for logic, and it's not likely he'll change it for the collective wisdom of the forum. He's never had any problem taking illogical and unpopular stances and continuing to believe them long after they were disproven....much like the wager itself, he expects others to pay/admit when they're wrong, but not doing the same when he's wrong/losing. Just one of the things that makes him so disagreeable.

Fidel_CashFlow

this ones close so far TripleD

4 yes

2 no

Fidel_CashFlow

4 yes

2 no

we even have a comment in the comment section

<center style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;"></center>
    Comments Left About This Poll

<nobr style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;"></nobr><nobr style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;">Showing comments 1-1 of 1.</nobr>

Posted by Waves 5 minutes ago. <nobr style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;">From 73.199.172.x</nobr> Report Abuse
    <form method="get" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/94231889_result_comment_1456873595" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;"><i style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px;"><input type="submit" value=" Reply " style="padding: 2px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10px;"> </i></form>
    Whoever voted yes, fukk you chump!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Glove obviously doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Triple_D_Bet

4 yes

2 no

we even have a comment in the comment section

Comments Left About This Poll

Showing comments 1-1 of 1.

Posted by Waves 5 minutes ago. From 73.199.172.x Report Abuse

Whoever voted yes, fukk you chump!
    Doubt you see 30 responses here; most in the poker forum don't have the stamina to point out every time bobbo is wrong. Much like he can only manage a mediocre performance in poker when he out-participates most, he eventually manages to sneak his idiocy by uncontested because people simply tire of correcting him quicker than he tires of being vocally wrong.

Decent enough response in the previous poll you posted, and it's not like a poll on incontrovertible facts changes those facts in the first place. As I said, he's not likely to bow to public opinion any more than he's likely to acknowledge facts; he's stated as much numerous times in the past.

Fidel_CashFlow

9 yes

3 no

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    As I said, he's not likely to bow to public opinion; he's stated as much numerous times in the past.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

So if I lose my total cashes for the world cup bet, I just send payment to DS until the 94k is paid?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

unlike the OJ case, the glove fits, we will not acquit....

30 votes in, the stiff has been adjudicated to be, no surprise, a f'n stiff.... 24-6 trouncing at present, sure to get only worse, as waves and ALL of his supporters on the site (yes, all FIVE of them) have already all cast their votes....

only question is do sbr'ers in general want to be like Tom Osborne in the 70's and run the score up to 66-6, or will they take their foot off gas so as not to totally embarrass the scamming conpussy Small b....

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

It's closer than I thought it would be. 25 to 6 so far.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Who are the 5 dumfuks on small b's side? Should be made public record so the forum can administer the proper shaming

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Doubt you see 30 responses here; most in the poker forum don't have the stamina to point out every time bobbo is wrong. Much like he can only manage a mediocre performance in poker when he out-participates most, he eventually manages to sneak his idiocy by uncontested because people simply tire of correcting him quicker than he tires of being vocally wrong.

Decent enough response in the previous poll you posted, and it's not like a poll on incontrovertible facts changes those facts in the first place. As I said, he's not likely to bow to public opinion any more than he's likely to acknowledge facts; he's stated as much numerous times in the past.
    goes to show just how strong the condemnation of wussywaves is to see as many taking the time out to convict this scamming punk TWICE....

pay up, waves, you fukkin stiff!!!!

the silver lining in this is that even tho the scamming, welshing pussy won't pay up, he's forever going to carry around the title of SBR'S BIGGEST STIFF OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WAVES....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Who are the 5 dumfuks on small b's side? Should be made public record so the forum can administer the proper shaming
    i'm sure that dumbass "no1here" was one of them, as that dolt was still wanting to put money on Small b last september, touting waves' poker play at a time where Small b had been getting his ass kicked for 9 straight months

Fidel_CashFlow

34 votes in

79% of the community says yes

21% of our peers says no to BobbyW being a stiff

Fidel_CashFlow

34 votes in

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Glove obviously doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Auto Donk

Hang him

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

it was a fun thread, but the clear answer is no he shouldn't pay

even though I much prefer the guys on the other side of argument

RudyRuetigger

nice gif pal

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

Triple_D_Bet

34 votes in

Kinda surprised people showed up to chime in a second time...must be a testament to both the dislike for bobbo and the obviousness of the situation. One small nitpick: would have been best to do a publicly visible SBR poll, so we could see who else condones stiffing behavior.

even though I much prefer the guys on the other side of argument
    Why shouldn't he pay? Do you not believe he offered a wager? Do you not believe he lost under the offered terms of the wager? Do you believe bobbo's claim that he can not pay and somehow not be a stiff simply because nobody forced him to post up first?

RudyRuetigger

We aren't lawyers here

Common sense prevails

bobbywaves

We aren't lawyers here
    Well Donkey would like to disagree with you.

Common sense prevails
    Of course...The lack of common sense demonstrated by DS, caused his misrepresentation of the bet.

RudyRuetigger

no I like to think everyone knows whats going on here

RudyRuetigger

I don't think id ever go to an sbr bash

but if I did I would try to fit in and have a good time

waves instead of hating everyone maybe you should look within and think what you should change (this DS bet is an example)

just advice pal im not going back and forth tonight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

We aren't lawyers here

Common sense prevails
    If this is a common sense issue, than it should be easy to answer my questions above and point out exactly why you think the bet wasn't offered or wasn't won. Wagering is a pretty simple thing really: if a bet was offered, accepted and winning conditions were met, it should be paid...that's common sense as it applies to wagering. How do you justify another outcome?

Gotta be careful here rudy...you seem like a sharp enough guy, agreeing with bobbo on just about anything isn't a good place to be

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Well Donkey would like to disagree with you.

Of course...The lack of common sense demonstrated by DS, caused his misrepresentation of the bet.
    Yes, donk is a lawyer...there are plenty of lawyer jokes, but an unemployed ghetto dweller doesn't have the credibility to tell any of them without presenting himself as an even bigger joke in the process

DS didn't misrepresent a bet; you offered it in plain english, and he accepted your wager and terms, then won the wager. You haven't presented any reason the bet shouldn't be paid (at least not any logical reason, and no argument that hasn't been made by so many stiffs before you).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

RudyRuetigger

I think it was a bet to screw bobby at his own game.

no sense in us having 40 replies like sniper thread to try to dissect it

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'm not a big fan of Waves after a few of his patent delayed last second AA calls a few months back. Didn't sit well with me. But as far as him being a stiff over that 72k bet is a bit much. I have to assume most of these "Yes" votes are due to an ever growing disdain for him in our poker community and not necessarily the bet itself.

bobbywaves

no I like to think everyone knows whats going on here
    Would like to think so, as it's pretty easy to see what's going on here.

Basically we have the intellectuals voting no, while we have the broke dikk jealous trolls voting yes.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Take my stiff badge and give it to waves.

Triple_D_Bet

I think it was a bet to screw bobby at his own game.

no sense in us having 40 replies like sniper thread to try to dissect it
    I agree doesn't need a lot of replies, and i also agree it was done to beat bobbo at his own game...DS said as much. However, that doesn't change any of the characteristics of the wager, and DS' reason for accepting the wager doesn't invalidate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Waves after a few of his patent delayed last second AA calls a few months back. Didn't sit well with me. But as far as him being a stiff over that 72k bet is a bit much. I have to assume most of these "Yes" votes are due to an ever growing disdain for him in our poker community and not necessarily the bet itself.
    I have no doubt he's almost universally despised, but technicality or not, it's a bet, and the responses in the poll seem pretty justified considering the situation. Same question to you as rudy: what part of the bet do you not believe was valid?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Take my stiff badge and give it to waves.
    Room for 2 stiff badges I'd say; you're still the biggest stiff by points owed, bobbo is only taking over the biggest stiff by original balance (a title you didn't have to begin with). IIRC, studmlb might have been the previous record holder....pretty ironic bobbo took over the title from a guy stiffing him

Auto Donk

pretty interesting comments on the poll page....

Waves just admitted to stiffing DS on the bet!!!!

And, it looks like my wife and I are gettin' laid!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I don't recall slow rolling you, as that's reserved for players I don't like. If I did, there had to be a 3rd person in the hand & my patent delay was solely for strategic purposes.

123 Last