Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey sbr... how the fck can u shitheads screw this up?????

you dumb pricks are running a trny, with two tables left... one has ten, one suddenly has 8, so you decide to jerk a player off the tbl with ten, to equalize. this is where i come in..... i just had the button, as the next hand gets ready to deal, ur sorry asses pluck my donkass from the table with ten, and throw me to the table with 8, into the "under the gun" position.....

any mother fcker with half an ounce of sense knows, the stupid fckin' game runner/dealer/poker site should have NOT plucked my sorry ass off the second table, but rather should have plucked the mother fkcer under the gun..... this is the simplest fckin' concept to grasp, especially with a mere two tables left.

so please explain how the fck you idiots can fck that up as well.... is your fuckin poker software made in Mexico? Taiwan? Liberia?

thank you.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-12-14 at 10:11 PM. Reason: that's some fcking "jerk off".... i did not get a m f'n happy ending........

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

dude, just shoot yourself...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    dude, just shoot yourself...
    nah, i'll just beat the shit out of you instead........

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    nah, i'll just beat the shit out of you instead........
    haha good one

Auto Donk

lol

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Two solutions for you:
    1) Compare your problem with someone else's worst problem (I.e. Losing a loved one). OR
    2) Rate this problem of yours on a scale from 1-10. 10 being the absolute worst. In six months time, will the rating still be the same, or will you care a hell of a lot less?

Hopefully that helps put things into perspective for you.

Auto Donk

no shit dumbass..... I know it's trivial, but this is a lame two-bit p o s message board for the lame, two-bit p o s poker site; it's not a message board for support for people losing loved ones, or any other type of important shit........ I get it....... but these lame pricks can't get the simplest of concepts down.........

now the real kicker... the p o s software did the exact fckin' same thing to me in this morning's trny... LOL......... f u s b r!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Two solutions for you:
    1) Compare your problem with someone else's worst problem (I.e. Losing a loved one). OR
    2) Rate this problem of yours on a scale from 1-10. 10 being the absolute worst. In six months time, will the rating still be the same, or will you care a hell of a lot less?

Hopefully that helps put things into perspective for you.
    You do realize this is a gambling message board...don't you? The poker section of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you dumb pricks are running a trny, with two tables left... one has ten, one suddenly has 8, so you decide to jerk a player off the tbl with ten, to equalize. this is where i come in..... i just had the button, as the next hand gets ready to deal, ur sorry asses pluck my donkass from the table with ten, and throw me to the table with 8, into the "under the gun" position.....

any mother fcker with half an ounce of sense knows, the stupid fckin' game runner/dealer/poker site should have NOT plucked my sorry ass off the second table, but rather should have plucked the mother fkcer under the gun..... this is the simplest fckin' concept to grasp, especially with a mere two tables left.

so please explain how the fck you idiots can fck that up as well.... is your fuckin poker software made in Mexico? Taiwan? Liberia?

thank you.

I've had the same type of things happen to me. Both good and bad. You have 6 blinds left after just losing on the BB, it switches you to the other table and immediately puts you on or near the blinds again. I've had good luck with it too though. UTG to button etc.

Another flaw I noticed is that it will skip your BB sometimes when someone gets knocked out. Don't remember the exact details, but I've noticed it several times.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I've benefitted from the blind skip several times to. not sure why the software is programmed that way. as shogun said, i'm probably about 50/50 on getting screwed and getting rewarded. of course it always seems to hurt more when you are the one being screwed.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I lost AA to AA today. Felt good to get that out. That is all.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I lost AA to AA today. Felt good to get that out. That is all.
    I saw that..... same beat that rich dude took at The Big One for One Drop at the wsop this year...... only silver lining here is that unlike that rich dude, your beat didn't come with a $1 Million price tag!
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

best solution for all your woes Mr. Donk, stop using SBR. It is driving you mad!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    best solution for all your woes Mr. Donk, stop using SBR. It is driving you mad!!!
    nah, it's all good..... just be sure to wear a bullet proof vest if you happen to go to The Bash!

joking aside, i whine and moan about a lot of shit, but in reality i became numb to the SBullshitR beats long ago; now i'm like a chijuajau whose bark is way worse than its bite.....

key to winning on sbr is to adjust not only to the players, but also to the beats/suckouts you know are coming, and use them to your advantage..... count on runners not only to crack your aces, but to crack other's aces as well..... like last night when I got tripled's aces by my aceten on a ten hi flop..... pretty much knew when he fired huge at the flop, he had the over pair (granted, I didn't suspect aces since i had one), but I called knowing i'd suckout.... I was due, and had doubled him up earlier; knew the programming was in my favor. I shove, he calls, next card out: TEN!!!!!!!!

GOTTA KNOW HOW TO PLAY: not only poker, not only hte other players, but also the rigged software!

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I just try and make sure i go in way behind. I know im 75% fav when i do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What SBR Poker is telling you when you load a tournament

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What SBR Poker is telling you when you load a tournament

there's no inquiry.... like a drunk frat boy, s bullshit r just rams it right in..... no lube, no pleasure, no nothing......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Kobe believes Randle is behind it, seriously why do you create so much discussion about a point oriented poker site.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

See, you have to pay attention to when the tables are going to even out. Then hit the shift button 25 times; you won't get moved.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

There should be a badge for that, AutoDonk.