Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thanks again, sbr! poker sanity restored.........

wife and I got a late start on our venture to lake charles, arriving at Lauberge around 8 pm last night. way too long wait list on the only 2-5 tbl running, so to play any poker last night it was goind to have to be 1-3. Max buy in for 1-3 was $300, and looking over the landscape, ie, donkscape, of the players I was going to be joining, I fig'd $200 would do the trick and bought in for that..... a few touristy/newbie types, a few old asian and caucasian regulars... typical louisiana game.....

To sum it up, I have my poker sanity restored..... cashed out for $945 after roughly 4 1/2 hours of play....... in a very, very non-SBullshitR fashion, I only took two river beats the entire night ..... four card flushed once by an aggressive player with a big stack despite betting my jacks pre and post flop, and a four card straight by a short stacked all in donk..... very few suckouts on the entire table---only a handful all night---very, very unlike SBullshitR!

amazingly, and also in a very non-SBullshitR fashion, the newbies/inexperienced players LOST THEIR ASSES.... NO NEW PLAYER KARMA.... inexperienced dumbasses who limped into hands hoping to hit their king sevens, jack eights, shipped their chips and were summarily disposed of.... several young military guys intown for some sort of huge convention provided a revolving door of min-buyin fish who were preyed upon by the skilled players at the table..... each lasting around 25-30 mins before their hundred bucks was gone, some even less, with no SBullshitR runner runner hail mary's being provided by the dealers.....

it's nice to play some REAL poker and have my sanity restored..... now, off to have some bloody mary's and lounge by pool with my ever-so-sexy better half, and otherwise "prep" for the afternoon session!!!!

love,
    AD

ps.... may even throw in some non-rigged Pai Gow!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

no more coffee for you

glad to hear you cleaned up last night.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really is crazy how different real life sessions are compared to the online RNG. Both beatable in most situations nonetheless. Nice job AD.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Good run AD! See, that's how the fuk poker is supposed to be played, unlike the stupid shit that goes on here! Love the subtext too, "very non-SBullshitR fashion", glad somebody else is able to see through the sham of a fuk'in joke the software here is! I know we've had our differences, this place brings it out of ya. You're alright by me bro, real live poker is where it's at.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thanks, jake, shograu, and mjamm..... yah, mike, we're good... and this afternoon's 1-630pm session, was good as well, this one in 2-5, producing just over another grand of profit.... which i proceeded to donk away half of in the hi-dollar slots room.... now time to down a few more brews and watch h-town head for the sweep, and play the ten pm daily.... then make another late night pai gow run and watch my better half work her magic....

have to note, however, again, it's funny how, in non-sbr fashion, the dealer gets pai gow'd pretty damn often! and once again amazing how throughout the 2-5 session I saw numerous big pairs hold up against underpairs and ace rag; so unlike SBullshitR! helluva grind, now time to relax, watch a little roundball, and recharge for a helluva fun night ahead!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-25-14 at 09:24 PM. Reason: i've got a fever, and the only prescription is more....