TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What Would Be A Good Way For Trump To Create More Jobs For Americans?

I know he said it numerous times etc. Companies leaving for Mexico etc.

But let's face it... these companies all won't be coming back to the USA anytime soon because they are already invested in their operations in Mexico and other areas worldwide. Furthermore, not every fortune 500 company has significant job openings etc.

But what if Trump gave you an incentive to open up your own business? Perhaps a substantial tax break for taking a risk in opening up your own business?

Bringing back a solid middle class... and creating jobs?

I'm going to go out on a limb... and say... if Trump is dead serious about bringing back hope to America... he's going to give major tax breaks for people who try and open up their own business.

This in all essence will create jobs.

Take a look around... strip malls are vacant... mom and pop shops are all closed. You need to bring back the American Dream to people.

I think Donald Trump might do it.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Fact: No government nor any politician has EVER created a job. It has never happened. Private sector creates jobs, government gets in the way

Answer: Reduce regulation, and economy flourishes.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Energy industry. Oil and natural gas.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

give money to the richest people in america, that way the money will trickle down so we can buy peanut butter and jelly and on a good week maybe some bananas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BarstoolProphet, and DABOOK

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Incentives toward smaller business would help .
    Completely revamp our tax system , it drives businesses away . It's all about profit , large ones , if they can move and make more profit , eventually, they do it. End of story
    Infrastructure, our roads and bridges are truly garbage overall , that will put millions back to work .
    There's many things that will improve the workforce in this country but honestly , it starts with tax reform .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well maybe if he taxes these companies that will leave somehow more money will come back

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The whole reduce corporate taxes so they don't leave the country is a good idea

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Well he could start by getting rid of the millions of illegals Obama let come in this country taking jobs from Americans, driving down wages, and collapsing our healthcare system. That might be a good place to begin.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he'd better get started immediately because in 2 years the only thing that will be getting done is another election cycle so another group of 16 candidates (dems) led by the the fake indian elizabeth warren can start criticizing and proclaiming what they will do when elected in 2020.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    he'd better get started immediately because in 2 years the only thing that will be getting done is another election cycle so another group of 16 candidates (dems) led by the the fake indian elizabeth warren can start criticizing and proclaiming what they will do when elected in 2020.
    Hey you leave Pochahantas alone she has suffered enough!

Lyin fuking kunt

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Hey you leave Pochahantas alone she has suffered enough!

Lyin fuking kunt
    we did steal all her ancestors land and she wants to get even.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Fact: No government nor any politician has EVER created a job. It has never happened. Private sector creates jobs, government gets in the way

Answer: Reduce regulation, and economy flourishes.
    Exacly,
    Corporate tax breaks(obtw, giving us tax breaks at the same time)
    loosening regulations, i.e. allow health insurance to sell over sate lines
    deportation
    trade deals with UK, Russia(improve relations with the Pacific Rim

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

wanna bet ?

Libs will begin to worry and complain about an exploding debt crises in 3 months

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Can your boy do better than this? We'll see.

These numbers only go to 6/15. Over a year added with not one month of negative job growth.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

^
    give this guy some winners so he can turn his betpoints into some much needed kitty liter

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He's been talking with Nancy pelosi about an infrastructure bill, that's only part of it though.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

He's been talking with Nancy pelosi about an infrastructure bill, that's only part of it though.
    which will cost HUGE money... $1T plus

therefore

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

wanna bet ?

Libs will begin to worry and complain about an exploding debt crises in 3 months

rkelly110

You guys bitch about Obama care, but thanks to our congress, they allowed insurance companies to write the
    beginning of our downfall. Bush's recession was caused by us paying $500 a month out of pocket a month for
    health insurance. No one had any money to spend to boost the economy. Still don't today.

Insurance rates were going up every year BEFORE Obama care.

If somehow they can get more of that money we pay for health insurance back into our pockets, watch
    our economy grow.

I like the Repubs ideas on going across state lines and making some of what we pay tax deductable, but
    no way would they do that during Obama's term for fear of making him look good. Can't have that!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

which will cost HUGE money... $1T plus

therefore
    Exactly that alone won't do it, it's a combination of what everyone said

They have to be able balance it

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Hire sanders supporters to clean the streets they littered

after....have them plant a tree or 2 in the desert in Arizona then declare that land given to mexico

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Can your boy do better than this? We'll see.

These numbers only go to 6/15. Over a year added with not one month of negative job growth.

RKelly... with all due respect... I'm going to say the graph is wrong. I've spoken to several small business owners... all which agree Obama never created private sector jobs. It's horse sh#$. We laugh every time someone says this. The only way you truly see this is become a small business owner yourself... own it during the Bush Administration... and during the Obama Administration... all of us agree they we've lost revenue. Not only lost revenue... but we've been working our balls off trying to figure out a solution.

Obama sure as hell didn't help me out. He made it a god darn struggle. When a business owner must work 70-80 hours a week on an average to keep payroll low... and to keep things alive... something is wrong. While Bush was in office.... I barely worked 20 hours a week if that. Money coming from my ears.... I could pay anyone I wanted... had a large staff. Etc.

It will take 8 years... maybe 12 years to fully change what Obama did.

I hope Trump does what he promised he would.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Going to be tough to do considering that Americans want skill labor pay despite not having any skill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    RKelly... with all due respect... I'm going to say the graph is wrong. I've spoken to several small business owners... all which agree Obama never created private sector jobs. It's horse sh#$. We laugh every time someone says this. The only way you truly see this is become a small business owner yourself... own it during the Bush Administration... and during the Obama Administration... all of us agree they we've lost revenue. Not only lost revenue... but we've been working our balls off trying to figure out a solution.

Obama sure as hell didn't help me out. He made it a god darn struggle. When a business owner must work 70-80 hours a week on an average to keep payroll low... and to keep things alive... something is wrong. While Bush was in office.... I barely worked 20 hours a week if that. Money coming from my ears.... I could pay anyone I wanted... had a large staff. Etc.

Thanks for your respect. Little of it here.

That's a US labor graph from the govt.

History has shown economies love Dem policies. History also has shown Repub leadership gets us into wars,
    higher deficits and recessions. Will Trump? No one knows.

I know through my lifetime, every Repub that took office, I feared for my job. Bush finally got me.
    From there, with no job prospects, I started my own business and did quite well under Obama.

I put that graph up to show the job growth under his presidency. Trump and the country are blabbing they want
    jobs. Turn on the radio. In my area there are jobs out the ass. They are building like crazy in my area.

I don't think there's ever been a president elect taking over such a robust economy.

Sam Odom

wanna bet ?

less than 3 months

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Sammy bumping old bs threads

MODS CHECK IN

Sam Odom

just making a valid point...

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

build a bigger and higher wall and have white men do it

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

rebuild infrastructure

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Eliminate corp tax. Global businesses would swarm to the US.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

federally outlaw cigs and decriminalize cannabis

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

End all Hb1 and Hb2 visas . Have these people who overstay their visas on a tracking program. Phuckers need to be tracked. End all immigration for the next 4 years. These are some principles that need to be put in place immediately.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Make internet gambling legal again.
    Terminate 'The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA)'

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

The lowering corporate tax people get it. It's the only real way.

For large corps, the first thing they do when they get the chance is spread out into other countries to save on tax money.

For small businesses, at 39% tax, you're one bad year or one recession away from losing everything. If it was 25% for example, you would at least have enough to pay your employees and survive it out.

At this point, leaving the US doesn't make you bad or unpatriotic, it makes you financially solvent.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You are what's wrong with our country. You think you are entitled to make money by doing nothing. Just because you made money by barely working 20 hours a week 15 years ago does not entitle you to continue making money into the future. You must change with the fukkin times. Obama has NOTHING to do with your current circumstance. Trump will have zero to do with what your life looks like 8/12 years from now. If you really think the POTUS has that must control over your own personal success, you also believe in the fukking Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. You are like most Americans who think you deserve handouts. Many delusional people are waiting for the government to do something for them. You need to listen to JFK, "Ask not what your country can do for you..." You have got to get off your ass and create your way and not blame "The Man".

The good old days are a fallacy. You create good days today, tomorrow for yourself. The grass is only green where you water it. I had to reinvent myself at least 5 times. I saw the writing on the wall in several industries that I was in and I had to make tough decisions. I was making a shit load of money at one time. The money kept rolling in for years. I was making millions of dollars and spending millions as well. I never thought my gravy train was going to end. I was too blind to even see when the bottom dropped out. When it did, I was in denial. I laid in the house all day every day basically depressed for months. I had so many bad habits over the years, I didn't even know how to work hard. I finally woke the fukk up, got out a sheet of paper and listed all the things I was good at and how I could make money. It took me just a few weeks to break those habits and got back on track. Today, I never put all my marbles in one place. I'm always looking for ways to get better. It is very easy to be wealthy in the US... Ridiculously easy. It is just much easier to be broke and make excuses. You want to be rich, do what most people don't do, then you will have what most people don't have.

Read the tea leaves. Manufacturing jobs are not coming back even with Trump. Steel mills are not coming back. The coal industry will not exist in 20 years. People are not flocking to malls nor are they renting videos from Blockbuster. Times are always changing. Stay ahead of the curve and not behind it. Don't blame congress and definitely don't wait on them to do something to make your life better. Figure out how to make your own way. WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE POOR PEOPLE. And there will always be people who make money in good times and bad. Which do you choose? The first step is to get off your pity potty. Many people have made their most money under Obama (I did). Shame on you if didn't. Shame on you if 8 years ago you don't either. I'll step off my soap box now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You guys bitch about Obama care, but thanks to our congress, they allowed insurance companies to write the
    beginning of our downfall. Bush's recession was caused by us paying $500 a month out of pocket a month for
    health insurance. No one had any money to spend to boost the economy. Still don't today.
    Insurance rates were going up every year BEFORE Obama care.
    If somehow they can get more of that money we pay for health insurance back into our pockets, watch
    our economy grow.
    I like the Repubs ideas on going across state lines and making some of what we pay tax deductable, but
    no way would they do that during Obama's term for fear of making him look good. Can't have that!
    Republicans are going to repeal Obamacare and basically replace it with the same thing. They would not try to work with him while he was in office because it would make him look good so they did everything to undercut him. So now, instead of just tweaking ACA, they will replace it with basically the same shit.

Healthcare cost have been getting out of hand the last 20 years. Most people cannot afford a medical event. Get a heart attack, cancer, baby born 4 months early, etc., and you will do what most people have been doing for over a decade including Trump... file bankruptcy. They healthcare system in the US is a sham. Too many people are getting paid and the patient (Americans) have no idea what the real cost is. Most people don't even care the cost because their insurance will pay for it. I had a 20 minute back surgery that cost $120,000. I had a baby that cost $27,000. I had an ankle surgery that cost $48,000. Fukkin ridiculous. I didn't pay a dime but I wanted to know the cost. In each case, it took an act of congress to find out the total cost. They gave me the run around to find out what cost what. Most common answer, you have good insurance, they will take care of it so why do you care what it cost. We all end up paying with this stupid mindset.

A friend of mine who had no insurance had a baby born preemie in the NICU, got a $600k bill. He laughed as the bills kept piling in. Filed bankruptcy and never looked back. I knew a girl that came over here from Europe just to have her baby born here. Baby is a US citizen and she never paid the doctor bill. Who ends up paying for that? We all do. The health system is a huge crisis and there is no easy solution. The Republicans aren't going to improve it anymore than Obama did. It takes a lot of smart people making tough decisions without an agenda.

1234 Last