Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You know I'm totally in agreement with you on that, Jay.

I'm all for letting people do whatever they want as long as they're not bothering others.

You should take this profound knowledge of yours and share it with some of your friends.
    PM a list of names and i will deal with thwm personally!

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

how many times are you going to say the same thing??? jesus haha..

dude i think all we are trying to say is that you dont need 8 lines of paragraphs explaining a bunch of nothing... its really not a big deal either way but its just funny the amount of shit you write and for the most part, doesnt seem to get anywhere. You keep explaining what it means, but if it was clear in the first place, you wouldnt need 5 posts explaining what the hell you are talking about.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Some of you are terrible at comprehension, I'll repeat myself as necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...Shit, right now I'm dealing with a poster that lies about old thread results and a guy who is the subject of a thread title saying he "needs to go"

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Or until Kahn explains himself...

It’s bullshit. Dude lies about the results of a thread from last year, in multiple posts, trolling like a mutherfukker.

He gets buried in the lies, and then accuses me of some plan to be a tout.

Then, in some perverted way reposts posts from the first couple weeks of the thread, while it was winning nonetheless.

For crying out loud, when TwoWays was trolling the thread was up over 4 units. He was just trolling.

Kahn either trolling like an idiot or is an idiot, either way he is a piece of shit and is turning this Forum into a true donkey show.

I don’t need this kind of nonsense, I don’t need to spend time keeping the Forum accurate because of lying piece of shit posters like Kahn keep spreading lies, and dedicates true time to do it.

Who the hell behaves like that? And why?
    Seriously, why attack and try to discredit with such a weak piece of trolling...all verified lies?

Why?

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Some of you are terrible at comprehension, I'll repeat myself as necessary...
    the thread was made by "mikefan"

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just bumping the burial of the lying piece of shit poster Ghenghis Kahn.

There are posters who lie about other posters, there are poster that lie about results, but there is a special place for posters that lie about other posters results.

Then there are posters that perpetuate their lies by ignoring the truth and taking statements out of context. To take the time to do that, in the face of being buried, is crazy.

There is the truth then there is what the lying piece of shit poster Ghenghis Khan prints.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I wonder what lie Ghenghis Kahn will try to say today. Maybe he’ll come up with some plan he’s says I have, or maybe he’ll just call me a tout or maybe he’ll just post in threads about winning plays, but tell us they are losers.

Maybe he’ll find some winning thread that is old and forgotten, then lie and tell everyone how bad it lost and how all the poor players who tailed went broke.

Maybe he’ll take a poster’s words out of context, and then make up a lie about that poster, and the post.

Sound like things that piece of shit lying poster Kahn will likely do. If you call him out on the lies, he just does more of the same.

I wonder if he touches his mother, Mother’s Day, with those lying typing fingers. I hope, at least, he was paid well.

At least when I’m trying to warn others about a misleading poster, I’m telling the truth.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    GK, im not sure what context my post was made in but, either way i will require the 2 betpoints fee, for quoting one of my posts.
    Thanks in advance.

The Giant. I dont think the problem is posters who ramble on too much. The problem is posters who dont know how to skip over their posts.

I like reading his shit.

I dont often read ILA's posts.

As the reader....i can make that simple choice.

Instead of asking someone to stop posting ( which i have done by the way), its easier to just not read them.
    lol i'll give you two points regards but you should really go read the cfl thread again. what have you really learned from his alleged market anal-ysis? the guy is a psycho...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I wonder what lie Ghenghis Kahn will try to say today. Maybe he’ll come up with some plan he’s says I have, or maybe he’ll just call me a tout or maybe he’ll just post in threads about winning plays, but tell us they are losers.

Maybe he’ll find some winning thread that is old and forgotten, then lie and tell everyone how bad it lost and how all the poor players who tailed went broke.

Maybe he’ll take a poster’s words out of context, and then make up a lie about that poster, and the post.

Sound like things that piece of shit lying poster Kahn will likely do. If you call him out on the lies, he just does more of the same.

I wonder if he touches his mother, Mother’s Day, with those lying typing fingers. I hope, at least, he was paid well.

At least when I’m trying to warn others about a misleading poster, I’m telling the truth.

stfu idiot. you've already shown your cards already. i knew you had issues but i didn't know you were this crazy. take your meds.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Spurs will cover.

Also, could KVB please give some cliff notes on what is going on in this thread? Oh and KVB, make a thread to post your plays in.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Spurs will cover.

Also, could KVB please give some cliff notes on what is going on in this thread? Oh and KVB, make a thread to post your plays in.
    Cliff notes...

It’s bullshit. Dude lies about the results of a thread from last year, in multiple posts, trolling like a mutherfukker.

He gets buried in the lies, and then accuses me of some plan to be a tout.

Then, in some perverted way reposts posts from the first couple weeks of the thread, while it was winning nonetheless.

For crying out loud, when TwoWays was trolling the thread was up over 4 units. He was just trolling.

Kahn either trolling like an idiot or is an idiot, either way he is a piece of shit and is turning this Forum into a true donkey show.

I don’t need this kind of nonsense, I don’t need to spend time keeping the Forum accurate because of lying piece of shit posters like Kahn keep spreading lies, and dedicates true time to do it.

Who the hell behaves like that? And why?

You can add to the list that Kahn is now just saying I have issues, he's out of plays I guess.

As far as a thread to track plays, I don't have time to chase around Kahn in threads because he is running around lying about the results. He's a stupid kind of troll and I don't know how many people believe him or not.

He intentionally misleads people and I don't think it's healthy for the SBR Forum to have those kind of posters. I can't stop him from lying about others, but he won't be able to lie about my threads anymore.

You can go back in my posts and see my plays tucked all over the place, but, for now, good luck seeing any plays or analysis in the future.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol i'll give you two points regards but you should really go read the cfl thread again. what have you really learned from his alleged market anal-ysis? the guy is a psycho...

Whether or not you like or even agree with what I write has no bearing on the fact that you are a lying piece of shit poster.

You want to play smear campaign, fine, but at least mine against you will be filled with truth, not lies.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

A bump to remind the Forum about Ghenghis Kahn's epic self burial.

Be careful readers, Ghenghis Kahn admittedly lies to the Forum and will mislead you.

There are only two posters posting regularly on SBR that play these markets meaningfully and for a living.

Don't let Ghenghis Kahn fool you with his misinformation and lies.

First ... 4567