Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    He doesn't even bet. He just comes here for attention and makes +1234908 picks and when 1 out of 30 hits he comes back and sucks his own 2 inch pee pee. He needs to take a shower, that Indian fukk who wishes he was a Nazi
    Sbr contests you are so keen on giving me infractions...what about this? And the nazi stuff too? And I call no1here car sellers sugar mama and bitch and you hit me with an infraction. where you at now?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

And LB if you got a nazi fetish you are sick in the head too.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Bengals are undefeated at home this season....not sure if thread was meant to be serious.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He has all teams from the NFC and all from the AFC going to the Superbowl in different threads.
    well he does brag that he always "wins in the end."

and what better way to ensure that than to back every single team.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    why not just take the spread and hope they cover and lose to hedge your future
    another genius....

true hedge would involve taking sd ml only. ill let u figure that out on ur own but im sure it'll take a while considering how much of a dumbfuk u are.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Crusty did you even sleep last night? You must be tired man you've been following a guy you've never met on the internet for days.
    slept like a baby.

cant say the same for u twizzler.

lol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    And LB if you got a nazi fetish you are sick in the head too.

not at all. how can i change my avatar tot he one you have

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    another genius....

true hedge would involve taking sd ml only. ill let u figure that out on ur own but im sure it'll take a while considering how much of a dumbfuk u are.
    obviously youre the dumbfuck if you cant figure this out

i can spell it out for your stupid ass if you like

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    He doesn't even bet. He just comes here for attention and makes +1234908 picks and when 1 out of 30 hits he comes back and sucks his own 2 inch pee pee. He needs to take a shower, that Indian fukk who wishes he was a Nazi
    you are a racist piece of shit and I hope you get lou gehrig's disease

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

go ahead dumbfuk.

lol

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Sbr contests you are so keen on giving me infractions...what about this? And the nazi stuff too? And I call no1here car sellers sugar mama and bitch and you hit me with an infraction. where you at now?
    there are actual rules on this forum?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Bengals win in convincing fashion

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

why not just take the spread and hope they cover and lose to hedge your future
    Past 4 seasons, not 5, my fault board , and i will be riding the chargers until they lose. Hopefully they stay true to the trend

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Thanks LB! I'm on CIN ML and CIN -6.5. You are a the king of fading, I have made some nice coin off you and am expecting more tonight! Who you got in the SF-GB game?

Lift2beFit

Geez talk about a harsh room, always wondered how many of these quotes would disappear if everyone was placed in a room together

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    could be another rabbit out of the hat ??? LB.....like the thought process
    agrees with lakerboy for the 1,000,000th consecutive post.

im shocked.

Lift2beFit

I mean im all for expressing hatred and anger, but lets do it in a civilized manner lmao

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thing is just cause u got caught doesn't mean u obligated to snitch on other ppl.. Fukkin kids these days.. Besides don't ya know ? The rules done changed round here, basically anything goes..,

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If LB is on the Chargers and really believes that the Chargers are going to the supebowl, load up on Cincy. LB has to be one of the biggest losers in here. Another Air bettor. There should be a special room for these idiots.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lift2beFit View Post
    Geez talk about a harsh room, always wondered how many of these quotes would disappear if everyone was placed in a room together
    I'll take the over, large..

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Andy Dalton is going to the super bowl

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Please spell it out. I would like to know the math involved in hedging a $1000 +594 future with a $300 bet on -105 and a $100 bet on +255. Bear in mind that the $1000 future +594 is hypothetical since it requires 2 more road game wins to cash, having to beat both Patriots and Broncos on the road.

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Anyone knows whats the weather in Cincy? Love if there is snow, then Rivers will really have an off night, according to stats.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

SD ML fell to +215 on bookmaker

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I already predicted this idiot would take the underdog here to look cool. FADE CITY as usual…just like I faded that Ohio St bet hard.

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Lift2beFit View Post
    im no expert psychologist butttttt, you seem pretty upset.

Sorry LB all i remeber about you is a year ago you created a thread saying so and so loses your gone forever, guess it was your 2nd thread on the subject as well. Furthermore, A man without his word is no man and cant be trusted.

Why couldnt you just pick the bengals..... why.

Bol pal.
    Very valid point.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by WIEDBO View Post
    Anyone knows whats the weather in Cincy? Love if there is snow, then Rivers will really have an off night, according to stats.
    It's 40 degrees right now, rather warm with no wind and maybe some rain. Nothing extreme. Oh and the game starts in 30 min and is not a night game.

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's 40 degrees right now, rather warm with no wind and maybe some rain. Nothing extreme. Oh and the game starts in 30 min and is not a night game.
    Thanks Pavy.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

still waiting for ur brilliant optimal hedging strategy.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy's best CB, Terrence Newman has been ruled out for today, which leaves the Bengals secondary quite a bit more vulnerable. Adam Jones is the only other truly reliable CB on the field for CIN.

Which Dalton shows up today? He's one of the least consistent starting QBs in the NFL, alternating between huge offensive games, and sputtering failures. The 20 INTs he's thrown this season is by far the most by any QB in the playoffs. When he misses a pass attempt, the ball is overthrown 85% of the time this year, so the short passing game is actually quite dangerous for him. He'd be better off giving AJ Green chances downfield, but last time they played SD, he utilized a ton of short passes.

Cincinnati's tight ends aren't actually very good blockers at all. Even with Bernard in the backfield, when the Bengals attempt to run the ball using 1 or 2 of them in blocking schemes, it just doesn't work very well. However they run these formations a lot and it holds them back. Their rushing game only ranked 20th this year in DVOA.

Overall, Cincinnati's offense ranked 26th in the league in variance, and it's tough to say how they'll look today. Not to say SD doesn't have flaws as well, but the Bengals are definitely not the obvious right side here, like so many people seem to believe...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If LB is on the Chargers and really believes that the Chargers are going to the supebowl, load up on Cincy. LB has to be one of the biggest losers in here. Another Air bettor. There should be a special room for these idiots.

unfortunately for you we are all in the same room here. over 4 years now and you are still in that room. i wonder who the idiot is

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Already on it, lets get it.

lakerboy

looks like a really close game with a late sd fukk up turnover leading to a bengals win

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Cincy's best CB, Terrence Newman has been ruled out for today, which leaves the Bengals secondary quite a bit more vulnerable. Adam Jones is the only other truly reliable CB on the field for CIN.

Which Dalton shows up today? He's one of the least consistent starting QBs in the NFL, alternating between huge offensive games, and sputtering failures. The 20 INTs he's thrown this season is by far the most by any QB in the playoffs. When he misses a pass attempt, the ball is overthrown 85% of the time this year, so the short passing game is actually quite dangerous for him. He'd be better off giving AJ Green chances downfield, but last time they played SD, he utilized a ton of short passes.

Cincinnati's tight ends aren't actually very good blockers at all. Even with Bernard in the backfield, when the Bengals attempt to run the ball using 1 or 2 of them in blocking schemes, it just doesn't work very well. However they run these formations a lot and it holds them back. Their rushing game only ranked 20th this year in DVOA.

Overall, Cincinnati's offense ranked 26th in the league in variance, and it's tough to say how they'll look today. Not to say SD doesn't have flaws as well, but the Bengals are definitely not the obvious right side here, like so many people seem to believe...
    They playing the worst defense in the league by several measures, think that makes them far more likely to be "on " today. I made line double digits so right or wrong they are the absolute right side IMO. Whether it works out today fuk if I know it the nfl

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They playing the worst defense in the league by several measures, think that makes them far more likely to be "on " today. I made line double digits so right or wrong they are the absolute right side IMO. Whether it works out today fuk if I know it the nfl
    The Chargers only lost by double digits once this year. Their games have a tendency to stay close. I don't have a play on it yet either way. I suspect live betting will yield better value regardless of which side you like. We'll see.

First 1234 Last