jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going To A Gambling Breakfast

Once per month at a catering hall over 150 men all gather and we talk about our ventures, strategies, problems, ect. We have over 10 bookmakers there, 5 loan sharks and a few yao dealers. It is a great event monthly but you need to get invited as there are bouncers everywhere averaging 6-4, 290 or so blondes and studs than can fight. We got guys with tooth picks in their mouths, guys with $2000 suites, guys with schedule books and some guys even bring chalkboards and run their own little seminars. A few guys just do yayo on the bar, no women allowed as they are distractions. I would say at least 100 guns will be there. The range is from 14-85 or so. I am going now. The best part is peeking in the crawl space where at least 10 guys that like to play fuk around with bouncers. Last year I saw a guy with with head buried in the fukkin sand and the guy was pounding him in the ass, he was screaming I guess with pleasure and the bouncer kept his head buried in the sand so no one would here him. It is hilarious, a few other guys just give each other hand jobs and they are so paranoid all they do is keep looking around if anyone sees them. I also witness a few blow jobs where the blond bouncer would have duct tape on his mouth and then would sit on a beam and they gambler would blow him or vice versa. I know a perfect spot to view and no one knows I am there. I just bring this small mini telescope to see if I know anyone. It is very discreet an they keep noise (sex level) to a minimum to know ones what is going on. Once they come back upstairs some guys are a fukkin mess , hair all fukked up, shirts ripped, ect It gets fukkin crazy. Man men are sickos for sex. I could see Bread in that fukkin crawl space and Rogue Juror doing bad things.

I am off.......yes there is breakfast!!!!

For obvious reasons no video cameras, pictures or you will not get out alive.

Later
    Points Awarded:

SSLP gave jjgold 35 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rake922, SSLP, CarpeDime, ODDmaster, Sam Odom, BatemanPatrickl, and DiggityDaggityDo

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

jeeeessuuuuuussss how fukking bored are you to actually come up with this story and type all that shit out? made it through 2 sentences. enjoy the waffle house pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hubie69

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ only you could find gay mobsters.

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    jeeeessuuuuuussss how fukking bored are you to actually come up with this story and type all that shit out? made it through 2 sentences. enjoy the waffle house pal
    Not many waffle houses up here in NJ. It's definitly a 24 hr Dinner or a Bingo Hall/Firestation fundraiser breakfast.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

enjoy that sausage jj

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Keep me out of your twisted fantasies. Thanks.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

The Feds are casing every Waffle House in Jersey now.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

always skip breakfast

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Like Dr. Evil famously says ................ Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ght

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ be honest, that was as dream you had last night and when you woke up you had to change your undies!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Sick fukk, you suck dick for rent.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Once per month at a catering hall over 150 men all gather and we talk about our ventures, strategies, problems, ect. We have over 10 bookmakers there, 5 loan sharks and a few yao dealers. It is a great event monthly but you need to get invited as there are bouncers everywhere averaging 6-4, 290 or so blondes and studs than can fight. We got guys with tooth picks in their mouths, guys with $2000 suites, guys with schedule books and some guys even bring chalkboards and run their own little seminars. A few guys just do yayo on the bar, no women allowed as they are distractions. I would say at least 100 guns will be there. The range is from 14-85 or so. I am going now. The best part is peeking in the crawl space where at least 10 guys that like to play fuk around with bouncers. Last year I saw a guy with with head buried in the fukkin sand and the guy was pounding him in the ass, he was screaming I guess with pleasure and the bouncer kept his head buried in the sand so no one would here him. It is hilarious, a few other guys just give each other hand jobs and they are so paranoid all they do is keep looking around if anyone sees them. I also witness a few blow jobs where the blond bouncer would have duct tape on his mouth and then would sit on a beam and they gambler would blow him or vice versa. I know a perfect spot to view and no one knows I am there. I just bring this small mini telescope to see if I know anyone. It is very discreet an they keep noise (sex level) to a minimum to know ones what is going on. Once they come back upstairs some guys are a fukkin mess , hair all fukked up, shirts ripped, ect It gets fukkin crazy. Man men are sickos for sex. I could see Bread in that fukkin crawl space and Rogue Juror doing bad things.

Later
    well im italian and it sounds like a family gathering lol

jjgold

Back and richer to the tune of 2k

I got a shark to give me some money 15% per week interest

Good food, little fukkin around

Guys getting hammered

Books and shakes doing wel

5 guys already in trouble with marriages due to gambling

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ, was it a buffet or special order breakfast ?

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

what do they do with all the sand when the breakfast is over

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

15% weekly interest? Barreled.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Ha Ha Ha, hilarious thread!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Later
    obviosuly mathdotcom is doing some of your writing for you these days

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

compaqdikk

my keyboard is not for hire

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

What is the Democratic National Convention.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ is a member of the Homo Haven!!! nice story hanky..tell membley the mobler troll i said hello

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i am in utter shock

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

What JJ described is perfectly normal if you know the right ppl..... if those people are the wrong ppl you dont' want to be there...... I think JJ can do better than 15 % per week I can......

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Solid cappers are poon handlers, JJ

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

i would like to see a happyboy toon of someone getting pounded in the ass with his head in the sand with jj on the bleachers cheering him on

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Storytelling Up.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    i would like to see a happyboy toon of someone getting pounded in the ass with his head in the sand with jj on the bleachers cheering him on

Oh my!

Nastrovje
    Nastrovje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

love you jj

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I hope JJ doesn't get to help plan the bash next year

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coach, this is why you are irreplacable. Other sites just put up boring articles on stats but you give us the real world inside scoop on what it's like to be a professional handicapper on the east coast. Good reporting.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

buzzy, you going to next "breakfast club?"

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF, I would be there in a second if I could leave the GTA. Parole officer is a real stickler this time around. Piece of shit KOK PHUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 more days and I'm free from that BITCH!

1234 Last