Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Moron Fan Seated Behind Home Plate

Great we have to look at hat on sideways/backwards guy all night. Who said you have to have a brain to be rich?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Black guy behind home plate in black beanie is local "gangsta" rapper tech9 lol

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

I'm sure the guy sitting in the 5k seat at Game 1 of the World Series cares what a guy sitting at home on a gambling forum thinks about him.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    I'm sure the guy sitting in the 5k seat at Game 1 of the World Series cares what a guy sitting at home on a gambling forum thinks about him.
    $5,000 you say? How stupid. Give the money to a homeless shelter or something.

And yeah sitting at home watching the game on a high definition 48" set in the most comfortable recliner in the world, ice cold beer and snacks one room away, bathroom two rooms away, no obnoxious loud mouths to listen to screaming all night, no traffic to fight after the game...etc. etc. etc. And I'll be sleeping soundly in my bedroom as the rich morons are still stuck in traffic.
    Yeah you are right, effing hilarious!

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Black guy behind home plate in black beanie is local "gangsta" rapper tech9 lol
    I guess it could have been worse. They just showed a couple of white nerds wearing gold tin foil crowns on their heads. They look like Jughead in the old Archie comic book.http://www.coloringpagesabc.com/wp-c..._pages_015.gif

I wonder if these idiots spend time posing in front of the mirror before leaving for the park. "How cool is this!"...
    Last edited by Isaiah; 10-21-14 at 10:25 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ehh these things are more of a spectacle than for "true" fans. Just like the Super Bowl prices so outrageous it's mostly just super rich d-bags and corporations with enough $ to blow and show up for an event. Half the people in those stands probably couldn't name more than 3 players for Kc a month ago let alone the Giants lol. Just 6 weeks ago Yost called out the locals for not showing up and supporting the team. Now it's Royals mania haha. If they start next year 5-15 be back to 10,000 showing up.

Isaiah

Ehh these things are more of a spectacle than for "true" fans. Just like the Super Bowl prices so outrageous it's mostly just super rich d-bags and corporations with enough $ to blow and show up for an event. Half the people in those stands probably couldn't name more than 3 players for Kc a month ago let alone the Giants lol. Just 6 weeks ago Yost called out the locals for not showing up and supporting the team. Now it's Royals mania haha. If they start next year 5-15 be back to 10,000 showing up.
    Indeed. All your points are valid and insightful.

Did you notice that the guy I originally referenced (wearing an orange Marlins shirt and orange hat on sideways the first inning) left before the game was over. He was replaced by a lard ass in need of a man bra in the ninth jiggling his teats with every pitch in the ninth. Probably a sleazebag lawyer waiting in the shadows for someone to vacate their box seat.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I guess it could have been worse. They just showed a couple of white nerds wearing gold tin foil crowns on their heads. They look like Jughead in the old Archie comic book.http://www.coloringpagesabc.com/wp-c..._pages_015.gif

I wonder if these idiots spend time posing in front of the mirror before leaving for the park. "How cool is this!"...
    Jealous much

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Decked out in marlins gear lol unreal

stevenash

OP wishes he had that kind of money

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If I had millions in the account yeah probably show up to some of these games if a team I liked were in it. But you don't have to be some brokedikk loser to not be able to afford, justify, or work into the budget paying stackS for one single ticket to one fukking gm?!? You could have a good honorable nice paying job working as an electrician for ex making $60k a year. But am I gonna blow approximately 5% of my gross annual income to sit at an overpriced 3 hour gm I can watch at a bar with my buddies or home on my 60 inch high def for a fraction? Fukk no is what most reasonable people say who root for these teams day in day out , buy the merch, try and get to a handful of games each year....you know the "true" fans! But that's not what it's about or what sports is about in general especially these days. It's about $$$$$$$$$$$ and that's 90% what they care about. Fact!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 10-21-14 at 11:58 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sorry but I can comfortably afford to attend reg season games and do at times. But like most people these days it's like why bother? Can sit at home or at a bar with my buddies with a nice titty waitress serving us alcohol that's not too crazy overpriced and have a fun time. OR spend a quarter of my day in traffic both ways, pay for overpriced tickets, parking, beer , burgers, etc. Most people avoiding the latter route these days which is why unless your team is playing real well for most part these stadiums, arenas looking more and more like ghost towns.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Furthermore there is nothing more disgraceful then what most of these stadiums are turning into. Fukking theme parks for jerk offs! Got video game rooms, lingerie stores restaurants and all the theme park b.s.etc. Well what wtf did I just pay a grand for 4 tickets to see a gm for?!? So my half wit, add kid can go play Xbox for 3 hours when he's got one at home? Or my wife can go spend +300% Mark up value on undergarments when we have a Victoria's secret a mile away?!? Sheeesh done with my rant but these Corp cokksmokers are playing with fire the way they keep jacking prices and building these new stadiums or huhuh theme parks I should say. Flew halfway across country to Oakland to sit in a real gridiron football stadium to watch my Raiders, and drove 8 hours to Wrigley in past few years. To watch a gm in a real setting and enjoy sorta what's left of the true sports environment.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave R.P. McMurphy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Isaiah

Sorry but I can comfortably afford to attend reg season games and do at times. But like most people these days it's like why bother? Can sit at home or at a bar with my buddies with a nice titty waitress serving us alcohol that's not too crazy overpriced and have a fun time. OR spend a quarter of my day in traffic both ways, pay for overpriced tickets, parking, beer , burgers, etc. Most people avoiding the latter route these days which is why unless your team is playing real well for most part these stadiums, arenas looking more and more like ghost towns.
    Definitely. Attendance in person has become passe in the age of high def media. I always laugh at the lies told regarding the official attendance at sporting events. Inflated beyond the absurd.

Check this picture out of a Florida Panthers game that ESPN reported attendance as being 15,731 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BB-qtUVCEAAGILq.jpg:large Cripes you can literally count the crowd.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Decked out in marlins gear lol unreal
    Yep and here is proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0EFLDPzULg
    The shot really doesn't do the guy justice....he started the game wearing his orange visor sideways on his fat head...I thought it was Crazy Guggenheim https://www.google.com/search?q=craz...w=1015&bih=638 from the old Jackie Gleason show. Incredible.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah there is alot of b.s. out there but guys like R.P. know the gm and smell it a mile away lol. Sorry but these sports teams are ran by wall street type gangsters and if ur rich enough or dumb enough to drop 3/5k on a single ticket well you got hustled! Lucky Luciano would be proud and wished he had this racket haha. The ignorance of the "common" low brow man never ceases to amaze me!

Like the athletes themselves they keep crying they are underpaid while referring to themselves as slaves and such while the owners are raking. Well welcome to reality you dumb fukkin street lurch lol. Go work at Goodyear or ANY major Corp in America doing the real work making pennies compared to the owners/vp's dollars and welcome to reality! Players keep driving their salaries up at unprecedented %'s and that just gets passed onto to the fans. Owners not gonna sacrifice their bottom dollar. Less we do honestly to support this hustle the better. I know most their revenue is tv $ now but I don't care. Gotta watch the games and keep up somehow so I can keep in business which is about all it is to me anymore.

stevenash

^
    But for every one ignorant player that claims 'slave', there are 20 players that say "I thank God I get paid millions to play a kids game for a living, and I am blessed."

Furthermore, nobody is putting a gun to anybody's head to attend a live event.
    I know a lot of people whose dream it is to attend a Super Bowl, a World Series, whatever.
    I know people who earn basic 50,000 a year, but will pay 2000 for a prime seat for a WS game.
    Why? To fulfill their dream. It's what they want.

Pursuit of happiness. It's right up there in the Declaration of Independence.
    Right up there with Life and Liberty.
    If attending a WS game makes one happy, even if the cost is steep, then let them be happy.

Me?
    I make a comfortable living, and I am doing well.
    But, I am a tight wad. I'll go if I can justify the cost.
    I can't justify 2K for a ticket, I have 2K for a ticket, if I spent 2K for a ticket I wouldn't feel it or miss it, but I can't justify it.

That's 6 months of groceries, 2K is 20 trips to the gas station for 2 car fill ups.
    I can justify, say up to 500, if it's a team I am passionate about. If that team makes me happy.

Comes down to pursuit of happiness, but everything comes with a cost.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

And yeah sitting at home watching the game on a high definition 48" set in the most comfortable recliner in the world, ice cold beer and snacks one room away, bathroom two rooms away, no obnoxious loud mouths to listen to screaming all night, no traffic to fight after the game...etc. etc. etc. And I'll be sleeping soundly in my bedroom as the rich morons are still stuck in traffic.
    $5,000 is all relative. If you got it, spend it.

It's just money. it's only a piece of paper and it's not like you can take it to the grave with ya.

But that being said if somebody offered me free tickets behind home plate , free flight to KC, and free hotel I probably wouldn't take it. I don't know Kansas City is kind of a dump of a city and it's just hard for me to get excited about watching the Royals out In the cold weather....seeing the Royals in the World Series just doesn't seem right. I mean they are supposed to suck. This time of year we should be watching the big guns but I guess every dog has his day.

if your going to take in a game for this series I would recommend seeing a game in San Francisco for a day game. San Fran is cold as fukk at night even in the summer but it's really pleasant during the day and if you sit up high in the upper deck behind home plate really nice back drop of the Pacific Ocean with the seagulls and boats going by.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well said. Also like the PVR option so I can pause the game and get more beer and shitter breaks. Don't like the homeless shelter donation tho. If rather give the money to a children's hospital rather than a bunch of lazy kunts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Useless thread, nothing to do with the game.

stevenash

^
    I wouldn't say useless, but I get your point.
    1986 Mets we had to watch rolling arm lady for 4 games

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    I wouldn't say useless, but I get your point.
    1986 Mets we had to watch rolling arm lady for 4 games