The New York Giants (10-7-1) will take on the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) in the Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA, and Caesars Sportsbook (U.S. Only) is offering a bonus to new users that is hard to ignore.
🚨 Get this Caesars offer today and get back up to $1,250 in bet credits after signing up for an account. Additionally, get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits win or lose.
|🏈 Claim $1,250||Get back up to $1,250 on Caesars|
Giants vs. Eagles Preview
The 2017 Super Bowl champions will take on the 2011 champions for a second consecutive game. The Eagles (-365) are favored by 7.5 points over the Giants (+285), with the total set at 48.
Philadelphia has now made the playoffs in five of the past six seasons after tying the Kansas City Chiefs for the best record in the NFL. The acquisition of wide receiver A.J. Brown has worked wonders for the team and allowed third-year quarterback Jalen Hurts to improve significantly in the passing game. Hurts rushed for over 700 yards and 10 touchdowns for a second consecutive season but improved his passer rating from 87.2 to 101.6. The offense has no shortage of weapons, but the defense has been great as well, ranking fourth in total yards allowed this season.
New York Giants
The Giants are coming off a 31-24 victory against the Minnesota Vikings in a game they were 2.5 point underdogs. Running back Saquon Barkley led off the scoring for the Giants and rushed for the game-winning touchdown. WR Isaiah Hodgins continued his second-half breakout, recording over 100 receiving yards for the first time in his career as QB Daniel Jones found him in the end zone for the fifth time in the past six games. Jones has recorded the least number of interceptions amongst quarterbacks with over 12 starts (five in 16 games).
The Eagles have won three straight matchups against the Giants and 11 of the past 13 dating back to 2016. Philadelphia won 22-16 in their most recent matchup to conclude the 2022 season. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 p.m. Eastern time.
Check out our Giants vs. Eagles predictions.
What is the Caesars Promo?
Caesars is offering up to $1,250 back in bet credits if users don’t win the first bet. New customers can claim this bonus by placing their first cash bet.
How to Claim the Promo
- Sign up for Caesars Sportsbook (U.S. Only) today and place your first cash bet of at least $10 here (within 30 days of opening an account).
- If your bet settles as a loss, you'll receive your stake back as a bet credits up to $1,250 (within 2 business days).
- Win or lose, you'll receive 1000 Rewards Credits and 1000 Tier Credits (within 7 business days).
- Your first bet with Caesars Sportsbook will qualify (if you have multiple selections on one betslip, it will be the first selection you make).
- Limit of one promotional bonus per person.
- Your bet credit is for one-time use and cannot be divided across multiple wagers (Must be used within 14 days).
Who Can Claim Promo Codes?
Caesars is offering this promo to all eligible bettors located across 16 states; they include:
*excluding the following parishes: Caldwell, Catahoula, Franklin, Jackson, LaSalle, Sabine, Union, West Carroll, and Winn.