shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sherry lets tweak the contest

Let's somewhat Model it like mine
    There's nothing to tweak. The posters who have played this contest for almost 4 years have suggested the rules and contributed to what it is today. They've even stuck through it all when we were having to type each of our entries out individually and then we found the TennisChannel for awhile but the format went apeshit and now thanks to an awesome group effort spearheaded by Optional it's perfect. Simple to enter, very easy rules to understand if you actually read them...these contests are a lot of work for me but this is the most ideal that they can be other than SBR some day getting bracket software. The players shaped the rules, the entry format, everything. That's how it should be so good luck with your random ass contests that no one can win and people can enter whenever they feel like. Somehow I'm getting more and more entrants each contest after all these years and people are WINNING so even though you predictably keep bitching, we must be doing something right in here.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Thx for the contest

Congrats winners
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Robber 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

OH NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

Oh snap!!!

She left you in you tidy whities jj

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There's nothing to tweak. The posters who have played this contest for almost 4 years have suggested the rules and contributed to what it is today. They've even stuck through it all when we were having to type each of our entries out individually and then we found the TennisChannel for awhile but the format went apeshit and now thanks to an awesome group effort spearheaded by Optional it's perfect. Simple to enter, very easy rules to understand if you actually read them...these contests are a lot of work for me but this is the most ideal that they can be other than SBR some day getting bracket software. The players shaped the rules, the entry format, everything. That's how it should be so good luck with your random ass contests that no one can win and people can enter whenever they feel like. Somehow I'm getting more and more entrants each contest after all these years and people are WINNING so even though you predictably keep bitching, we must be doing something right in here.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave horja1 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Congrats Yisman and other winners.

Thanks for running it for us Shari.
    Thanks for helping as always although a late entry on the women's and my changing my men's from entry to post f'd that up. Massive saving grace this time and I think it's a first since I started these: NO F'N TIES in either contest!!!!! Man I hate those especially when I used to have it as dog bets. The stories I'll tell you when you finally get down here for a match.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shelley we had a record turnout from my contact

Look for another one in the summer hardcourt season

As I am saying is administration evaluates all contest

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shelley we had a record turnout from my contact

Look for another one in the summer hardcourt season

As I am saying is administration evaluates all contest
    Good to know. Check my avatar: I AM Administration.

Keep running your dodgy contests though. You know I love you either way but the real tennis bettors will always head to this one first.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thanks for helping as always although a late entry on the women's and my changing my men's from entry to post f'd that up. Massive saving grace this time and I think it's a first since I started these: NO F'N TIES in either contest!!!!! Man I hate those especially when I used to have it as dog bets. The stories I'll tell you when you finally get down here for a match.

Oh no. You should have told me. Would have taken 2 seconds to adjust the entries. :\

Miklos
    Miklos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37606

Congrats to all the winners.
    Thanks for the well run contest Shari.
    Good job!

First 123