DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Andrea Hlavackova vs Elina Svitolina

Match starts in 20 minutes or so... Im thinking there is good value on Svitolina -150 her record is 14-13 this yr vs her competetor who's record is a putrid 4-15. I know its womens tennis but i svitolina is the better player so i'm going to roll with her. Not the best write up lol but some degen action i suppose since i won decent on Fognini. Anyone wanna tail and root with me?

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

What an awful match to bet on (watching it @ 4-4 in the 1st set)

Neither player consistent in serving (lots of doubles) and plenty of awful, awful shots which illustrates the average player v youngster matchup we have

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sprinkled a bit on the Over 21.5 for giggles and it indeed is excruciating to watch this level of tennis. Good news for you is Hlavackova had to call a medical timeout for a foot problem so maybe that will come into play later.

GL

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Yeah bro it was just an action degen special since adderall is keeping me up figured id throw 30 on svitolina and the yankees under 9.5 in a two teamer. Womens tennis is awful in general imo. We will c hopefully the match goes my way i hit a really nice 2 team mlb parlay earlier 200 to win 540 and then i had fognini for a hundo so i threw this gem of a parlay together lol.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

GL on the over Dice. I hope it soars over since svitolina lost the first set but regardless GL

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

There yah go Dice. Over is cashed Svit up 4-1 in 2nd set.