EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Querrey did not play well last night, but we know with Raonic we're often going to see tight, tight sets and maybe 1-2 TBs. I know Querrey has two wins over Raonic, but one was on grass where Querrey is a better player and the other was late last year when Raonic was pretty gassed physically/mentally. Hard to go against Raonic when he has never lost on these courts. I usually want at least three even with the big servers to protect a 7-6, 6-4 result ... I think Querrey has to raise his level pretty high from his 1st two matches to compete tonight.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive never liked Querrey(his game, not the person of course)....cant explain why...i think he is over over over rated....but he is not bad of course!!!

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is your take and thoughts on nadal(1.44) match...i feel like putting lot of money on him...the line is soo "high".....but i havent seen him played at all the last two weeks....but i dont see him losing two finals in a row...even if with nalbandian we never know......i really hesitate.....did you see him play?nalbandian also?nalbandian looks fit? sooo many questions about that match

EaglesPhan36

From the gut ... this title means a lot to both. Raonic because he's never lost here. Haas would be grateful to get another title, especially one outside of Germany + his daughter watching has been a pretty big deal to him this week from what he's said. Heart over Hard Serve.

February 17th
    Haas +155
    Points Awarded:

Hangoverblack gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Well seeing you on Haas certainly doesn't make me feel too good about being on Raonic

GL today EP.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    From the gut ... this title means a lot to both. Raonic because he's never lost here. Haas would be grateful to get another title, especially one outside of Germany + his daughter watching has been a pretty big deal to him this week from what he's said. Heart over Hard Serve.

February 17th
    Haas +155
    Love it. Good to see.

EaglesPhan36

Meh. Further proof that I should keep avoiding Saturday/Sunday semis/finals. Haas not playing well at all.

First 1234