MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Azarenka -1.5 sets tonight

Even though the line is a bit steep at -220, I feel very comfortable taking the Azarenka -1.5 sets line. I don't believe Kuznetsova possess enough weapons to take a set off Azarenka tonight.

Kuznetsova has scored several victories over Azarenka in her career, but those victories were from 2009 and before. That is a much different Azarenka than the one she'll be playing today. Azarenka's game is much more refined now with added power. Azarenka has pretty much dominated all her matches during this tourney except for the Hampton match. Even though Kuznetsova notched a win over Wozniacki her last match, it wasnt impressive at all. Wozniacki is not a true top ten player. Her game has deteriorated over the years and she'll be dropping in the rankings this year. Kuznetsova will have trouble with Azarenka's serve and I don't see Azarenka giving up any break point opportunities. I also see Azarenka pounding Kuznetsova's second serve like a pancake all match long.

Take Azarenka -1.5 sets , its a solid bet.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played the Under but I'm starting to second guess myself a bit. Everything about this match says Azarenka rolls here, and the disinterest she was showing in earlier rounds was gone when she faced Vesnina. However Kuznetsova is playing with confidence and Azarenka will need to execute well to finish games.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Kuznetsova may keep the games close but i think would be difficult for her to actually close out a set on Azarenka.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Kuznetsova had Azarenka on the ropes at 4-1 in the set but couldnt close it out. Azarenka fights back to win the set 7-5. Closing out sets are so tough against Williams/Pova/Azarenka no matter the lead you have.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Double break. Azarenka up 4-1. Looking great for you. Hoping for a 6-1 finish...

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Nice call man. I had it up and ready to go but the juice held me back.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Name:  Victoria Azarenka-AP.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  24.1 KB

Cash it Fellas!

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Double break. Azarenka up 4-1. Looking great for you. Hoping for a 6-1 finish...

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

And -5.5 games hits

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Great call again MDF