zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

if anyone thinks Wozniaki has a chance to come back 5dimes is offering +140

not the greatest price down a set already but she broke, Pavlyuchenkova twice with ease problem was she couldn't hold her serve. not sure what the problem was, weather or it was her serve or that injury she suffered in Montreal is catching up to her...

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    not the greatest price down a set already but she broke, Pavlyuchenkova twice with ease problem was she couldn't hold her serve. not sure what the problem was, weather or it was her serve or that injury she suffered in Montreal is catching up to her...
    its worth a shot in my mind, this break may kill her opponent who is probably thinking aout this match all night where as. wozniaki should be pumped with a new day ahead

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

I was watching the match and I do not feel confident in taking Wozniaki. Even in some of the service games she held, she struggled pretty bad. Her opponent was forcing her to move alot more than vice versa. The day break does not bolster my confidence in her because she's struggled the same way in few different matches lately.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    I was watching the match and I do not feel confident in taking Wozniaki. Even in some of the service games she held, she struggled pretty bad. Her opponent was forcing her to move alot more than vice versa. The day break does not bolster my confidence in her because she's struggled the same way in few different matches lately.
    ya ill probbly sta away anyways

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    its worth a shot in my mind, this break may kill her opponent who is probably thinking aout this match all night where as. wozniaki should be pumped with a new day ahead
    Wtf

Where do u people come up with this shit? Wozniacki pumped but pavy thinking about it all night...seriously?

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

for all of 2012, porker has been shyt but still she cant lose this in 2, well at least that's how i see it

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

how come people call her Porker?