1. #1
    PD77
    You know your stripper from your paint
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 1,740
    Betpoints: 24

    EasyStreet casino winner accused of using robot software

    I didn't see a thread for this one so I decided to start one for discussion purposes and since there are so few details available.

    My first question is what type of casino software does easystreet use? The reason I ask is because most decent casino software has an autoplay option for video poker that uses optimal strategy. My personal opinion here is that the problem isnt the "robot" they are accusing the player of using but the $46k he or she won. So what if the person played perfect strategy for x amount of hands at a rate of x hands per minute. Over the long term the house still holds the advantage,the player just got lucky over the short term and did not cheat per se.
    I would love for with SBR or ezstreet or the accused to post some more information once they are allowed to. In my opinion this is the equivalent of using the autoplay feature WIDELY available in the online Casino world. Not to be confused with the "bots" people employ at poker sites, that is a completely different subject.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 03-28-11 at 08:22 PM. Reason: added link to the complaint so posters can follow along

  2. #2
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,066
    Betpoints: 157

    Where are u getting these dispute amounts?

  3. #3
    PD77
    You know your stripper from your paint
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 1,740
    Betpoints: 24

  4. #4
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Well, geez. I just dont believe it. An Alex Powers run book finding yet another excuse not to pay a player. This is definately shocking news. I always found this guy to be such an honest, decent, guy who is just full of integrity...

    On a side note, I guess that whole bs of Easystreet not having any no pay complaints went right out the window. Marvin, Tony, Alex Powers, and whoever else is behind stealing this guys 46k...how do you crooks look at yourselves in the mirror??? Someone would have to be a complete moron to deposit into this book now.

  5. #5
    SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-11
    Posts: 377

    They use the same software than BM and most of the other books do. It is so rigged that I can not see how would anybody win anything over there. People should be professional and not even touch online casinos that are made to rip you off. They know that ,so who ever wins big is accused in cheating. Pretty much what BetEd always does. All the casino wins are avoided based on those accusations.

    I have money in that book and so far they have been nothing but nice to me, but then again I have not withdrawn anything yet.

  6. #6
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    They use the same software than BM and most of the other books do. It is so rigged that I can not see how would anybody win anything over there. People should be professional and not even touch online casinos that are made to rip you off. They know that ,so who ever wins big is accused in cheating. Pretty much what BetEd always does. All the casino wins are avoided based on those accusations.

    I have money in that book and so far they have been nothing but nice to me, but then again I have not withdrawn anything yet.

    I agree 100%. Eaststreet does look like the next beted. Im just waiting for Marvins post as im curious to see what his excuses are with this one. Everyone, go grab your popcorn

    Oh and for what its worth, it doesnt matter that this guy won 46k in the casino. If he had won it playing sports or horses, they would have accused him of being a pro and not paid him anyway.

  7. #7
    SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-11
    Posts: 377

    In every single sportsbook the online casino is not there for you to win anything. It is there to collect what you have won in betting on sports. That is the stone cold fact. So for those who do win a little there will be surprise waiting- do not expect to get paid cause you are not suppose to win in the first place! At least Easystreet offers the option to have your casino module blocked. I asked the same thing from Jazette and all my accounts were permanently terminated 30 minutes later.
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 03-16-11 at 11:30 AM.

  8. #8
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    jacks or better in casino

    I was playing in the jacks or better video poker game in the casino , i emailed sbr on march 14,15, and 16th stating the games,but i guess nobody received it.
    Last edited by cory1111; 03-16-11 at 12:21 PM.

  9. #9
    chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-10
    Posts: 1,324
    Betpoints: 48

    No easystreet sportsbook for me! Just havent been around long enough for me to trust them!

  10. #10
    PD77
    You know your stripper from your paint
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 1,740
    Betpoints: 24

    Is it the same software the SBR casino uses?

  11. #11
    robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-02-09
    Posts: 643
    Betpoints: 70

    fishhead touts this book, i'd like to hear his take on this!

  12. #12
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,936
    Betpoints: 3125

    i told you guys in the other easystreet thread that they are a shit book,scared to take bets like men,avoid them at all cost

  13. #13
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Michael...you are 100% correct. And Robert, although i actually do respect FH's advice and reviews on books, I think he happens to be wrong in this case.

  14. #14
    LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 742
    Betpoints: 30

    What a bunch of crap reason not to pay the guy

    He was playing 'Jacks or better' VP. the house edge on full pay VP is around 0.5%. rising to over 2% on casinos that offer crappy paytables.

    It don't matter if you use a so called 'robot' or not, long term you are going to lose. This Casino should be ashamed. The guy just got lucky, or not as it seems as he chose this useless joint to flirt with lady luck

  15. #15
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,896

    I wonder if EZ street had the payouts on their game higher than most, the player knew that, and went to work on em. I agree with PD77. If you aren't hacking the site with your software...you are just using it to tell you what to bet. It should still be a profitable game for the house. Even if you are counting cards in single deck BJ at the casino, they don't take your chips before they boot you.

  16. #16
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I wonder if EZ street had the payouts on their game higher than most, the player knew that, and went to work on em. I agree with PD77. If you aren't hacking the site with your software...you are just using it to tell you what to bet. It should still be a profitable game for the house. Even if you are counting cards in single deck BJ at the casino, they don't take your chips before they boot you.
    But not taking your money before they boot you wouldnt be the Powers way. Bill, any info on this dispute? I highly doubt that this player will get paid his 46k but am curious to see how this turns out

  17. #17
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    important information

    as the player i could tell you that i have zero knowledge about how these computer things work. I had to ask easystreetsports what they are talking about when they accused me of cheating. I have even offered to make my computer available for testing by a 3rd party to prove that my computer has not been tampered with. the 3rd party would also be able to trace the origin of winnings back to this computer. Easystreet never mentioned anything about cheating when i they took my ten thousand dollars.

  18. #18
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    as the player i could tell you that i have zero knowledge about how these computer things work. I had to ask easystreetsports what they are talking about when they accused me of cheating. I have even offered to make my computer available for testing by a 3rd party to prove that my computer has not been tampered with. the 3rd party would also be able to trace the origin of winnings back to this computer. Easystreet never mentioned anything about cheating when i they took my ten thousand dollars.

    This whole situation sucks Cory and i feel for you. I had Alex Powers steal my money when he was at Jazz but nothing like this amount. Its just the way he does things. But to be honest, it doesnt matter that you won your money in the casino so im not sure if having a third party come in and run tests on your computer would do any good... if you had got hot in the sportsbook or racebook, he would have called you a pro-player and confiscated your money that way.

  19. #19
    oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-06-09
    Posts: 6,557
    Betpoints: 282

    i would like to know how they found out that they were using it or was it because he won too much

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  20. #20
    SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-11
    Posts: 377

    One has to hit some sweet stuff and many times to build it to $46k. It is almost utopia. That's how difficult it is.
    How can somebody influence the outcome of pretty rigged video poker software without hacking into the system. Now that is a mystery itself.

    That software is horrible. Put $200 on red in roulette and you will see 7-8 blacks in the row pretty much immediately.
    They say ...it is RNG ( random number generator) so everything is random. That is bullshit! Software registers your bet first and based on that it makes it's own move. So there is nothing random about it. And if that is the case- you will always lose cause real casino edge is 30-40%. That's what I mean by rigged.
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 03-16-11 at 04:21 PM.

  21. #21
    PD77
    You know your stripper from your paint
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 1,740
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    as the player i could tell you that i have zero knowledge about how these computer things work. I had to ask easystreetsports what they are talking about when they accused me of cheating. I have even offered to make my computer available for testing by a 3rd party to prove that my computer has not been tampered with. the 3rd party would also be able to trace the origin of winnings back to this computer. Easystreet never mentioned anything about cheating when i they took my ten thousand dollars.
    Do you have records of your play? They are accusing you of having third party software on your computer that plays the video poker for you, usually at a high rate of hands per minute, with perfect strategy and without errors, although the software can easily be programmed to make errors, take breaks and not use perfect strategy. In multiplayer online poker it can present an obvious problem, but as i said previously, most reputable casino software makers program the autoplay feature in to their software. The casinos want it there because they make more money the faster and longer you play.

    So I am assuming you deposited $10K and you were playing $25/hand VP and probably hit a few $20K royals in a short time frame.

    The burden of proof needs to be put on Easystreet sports to prove that you were using a bot and them alone saying you hit a few royals in a short amount of time is not proof enough. My guess is you won too much money in too short of time and they dont want to pay you.

    Personally I dont see the problem with a bot but those are their rules.
    Last edited by PD77; 03-16-11 at 04:23 PM.

  22. #22
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,205
    Betpoints: 42

    If it is DGS software, sometimes when it rains, it pours. Just because he hit 3 in 12 hours isn't the craziest thing I heard. You know who's opinion I would like to see in this thread? The guy who plays at posts his winning screen shots from video poker. he has hit a lot of good hands using this software. I forgot his name.

  23. #23
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    update on situation

    now easystreet.com is asking me to fly to costa rica and take a lie detector test.

  24. #24
    xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 1,643
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    now easystreet.com is asking me to fly to costa rica and take a lie detector test.
    If they pay for the ticket why not?

  25. #25
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 3,951
    Betpoints: 3204

    Ok, lets just let EZMARVIN come in here and figure this all out. I'm pretty sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this. That way we can just squash this thread after we hear from EZStreet.

  26. #26
    MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-10
    Posts: 4,088

    If they're so sure you cheated, why do they want you to take a lie detector test

    What a shit book. They'll never see a penny from me
    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    now easystreet.com is asking me to fly to costa rica and take a lie detector test.

  27. #27
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    now easystreet.com is asking me to fly to costa rica and take a lie detector test.
    Haha...Sounds like Powers is up to his antics again. But for 46k, Id fly there in a second. Just make sure that after you pass the lie detector test, that they have a check for the 46k waiting for you.

  28. #28
    SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-11
    Posts: 377

    What is the robot software exactly? I have seen roulette software like RouletteSniper that records previous results and then gives you the predictions with for the next possible outcome. That is destined to be doomed cause it chases wins and casino roulette does not work that way. It is programmed to check your bet first and based on that to give you an outcome. Means there is no randomness it is programmed to rip you off. I can not picture any kind of software to beat the blackjack where I personally witnessed dealer to get 5 black jacks and then 2 21-s in a row. How can somebody beat the software that is programmed to take 19 when you have 18 or take 20 when you have 19??? All that is impossible unless system has some hole in it where you can hack in ... Online casino is for a fools to give their money away and to take back whatever you have won on sports betting. In a long run that is inevitable ! And believe me that run is not all that long. It happens pretty quickly. When I say that online casino is rigged, I mean exactly that!That software is so bad, it is impossible to get $46 000 out if it ... There are lot of it we don't know about this case seems to me.
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 03-17-11 at 01:59 PM.

  29. #29
    EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-10
    Posts: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    now easystreet.com is asking me to fly to costa rica and take a lie detector test.
    I will be making an official statement on this matter once it resolved, however I want to make this clear for the record, Cory was the one that offered to fly to Costa Rica to show us and the software provider how he played 5848 hands in 326 minutes if it would help our investigation, since it would definitely put an end to this nonsense, EZ offered to pay for his expenses if he was able to do so in front of representatives from the forums and our software provider and take a polygraph test to confirm that neither our site or software was compromised. The offer still stands and we look forward to have Cory as our guest in beautiful Costa Rica to help put this matter to rest.

  30. #30
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    I will be making an official statement on this matter once it resolved, however I want to make this clear for the record, Cory was the one that offered to fly to Costa Rica to show us and the software provider how he played 5848 hands in 326 minutes if it would help our investigation, since it would definitely put an end to this nonsense, EZ offered to pay for his expenses if he was able to do so in front of representatives from the forums and our software provider and take a polygraph test to confirm that neither our site or software was compromised. The offer still stands and we look forward to have Cory as our guest in beautiful Costa Rica to help put this matter to rest.
    But the question remains....is he going to get paid??? Does Powers' pay his winners???

  31. #31
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Marvin from easystreetsports.com please tell the truth

    Marvin is a liar, I never agreed to a polygraph test first of all,also sbr quote on quote said "a player does have to submit to a polygraph test to get a payout." Marvin called me several times saying I was getting paid and not to go public. They even threaten me that if i went public to SBR that I would not get paid. Marvin even called me with a witness on the phone saying he was sick to his stomach and that he was quitting his job because I was getting paid. He has to give me 2 more days and even said if his bosses knew he was calling he would be getting fired. EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM SHOULD PUT ON THIER WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY SPORTSBOOK THAT REQUIRES ITS PLAYERS THAT WIN TO FLY TO COSTA RICA AND TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST IN ORDER TO GET PAID.....I CANT BELIEVE I DEPOSITED 10,000 TO THIS COMPANY.....I AM NOT GOING TO COSTA RICA, AND EVEN SBR AGREES THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE TOO. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO PAY ME....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO ME IF I WENT TO COSTA RICA... I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME OF PEOPLE IM DEALING WITH WHO WONT PAY ME AND CONTINUE TO LIE,YET IM GOING TO FLY TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY IN ORDER TO COLLECT THE PAYOUT. EASYSTREET LIED AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED ME TO COME DOWN THERE EXCEPT FOR EASYSTREET. SBR EVEN BELIEVES THAT ME COMING DOWN TO COSTA RICA IS ABSURD.
    Last edited by cory1111; 03-17-11 at 05:35 PM.

  32. #32
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Marvin is a liar, I never agreed to a polygraph test first of all,also sbr quote on quote said "a player does have to submit to a polygraph test to get a payout." Marvin called me several times saying I was getting paid and not to go public. They even threaten me that if i went public to SBR that I would not get paid. Marvin even called me with a witness on the phone saying he was sick to his stomach and that he was quitting his job because I was getting paid. He has to give me 2 more days and even said if his bosses knew he was calling he would be getting fired. EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM SHOULD PUT ON THIER WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY SPORTSBOOK THAT REQUIRES ITS PLAYERS THAT WIN TO FLY TO COSTA RICA AND TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST IN ORDER TO GET PAID.....I CANT BELIEVE I DEPOSITED 10,000 TO THIS COMPANY.....I AM NOT GOING TO COSTA RICA, AND EVEN SBR AGREES THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE TOO. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO PAY ME....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO ME IF I WENT TO COSTA RICA... I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME OF PEOPLE IM DEALING WITH WHO WONT PAY ME AND CONTINUE TO LIE,YET IM GOING TO FLY TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY IN ORDER TO COLLECT THE PAYOUT. EASYSTREET LIED AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED ME TO COME DOWN THERE EXCEPT FOR EASYSTREET. SBR EVEN BELIEVES THAT ME COMING DOWN TO COSTA RICA IS ABSURD.

    Sorry to hear about this Cory...to be honest though, I am not 100% sure that this is Marvins fault. He reports to Alex Powers and Powers is the true crook. How anyone can deposit any money into a Powers' run book is beyond belief.

  33. #33
    pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-09
    Posts: 1,207

    I also think that SBR needs to step in and review this matter and if they do in fact rule in favor of the player, then SBR needs to downgrade Easystreet to a D or F and post warnings about this site, given Alex Powers criminal past

  34. #34
    EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-10
    Posts: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Marvin is a liar, I never agreed to a polygraph test first of all,also sbr quote on quote said "a player does have to submit to a polygraph test to get a payout." Marvin called me several times saying I was getting paid and not to go public. They even threaten me that if i went public to SBR that I would not get paid. Marvin even called me with a witness on the phone saying he was sick to his stomach and that he was quitting his job because I was getting paid. He has to give me 2 more days and even said if his bosses knew he was calling he would be getting fired. EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM SHOULD PUT ON THIER WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY SPORTSBOOK THAT REQUIRES ITS PLAYERS THAT WIN TO FLY TO COSTA RICA AND TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST IN ORDER TO GET PAID.....I CANT BELIEVE I DEPOSITED 10,000 TO THIS COMPANY.....I AM NOT GOING TO COSTA RICA, AND EVEN SBR AGREES THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE TOO. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO PAY ME....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO ME IF I WENT TO COSTA RICA... I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME OF PEOPLE IM DEALING WITH WHO WONT PAY ME AND CONTINUE TO LIE,YET IM GOING TO FLY TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY IN ORDER TO COLLECT THE PAYOUT. EASYSTREET LIED AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED ME TO COME DOWN THERE EXCEPT FOR EASYSTREET. SBR EVEN BELIEVES THAT ME COMING DOWN TO COSTA RICA IS ABSURD.
    Cory you were the one that offered to DGS and myself that you would fly down here to clear your "good name", I admit the polygraph was EZ's idea. If as you say you have nothing to hide, why not take the free vacation? I promise only the folks from the forums and DGS will know about your visit since it is a well known fact that you have defrauded most of the books in Costa Rica.

  35. #35
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 3,951
    Betpoints: 3204

    POKERPLAYER, I'll say it again because now your just starting to get me ticked off....

    HAS THERE BEEN ONE PAYOUT COMPLAINT MADE AGAINST ESTREETSPORTS TO THIS DAY?

    The answer is no, so quit the shit and just move on because you have no bases for anything you're saying.

1234 ... Last
Top