Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post Up Shop vs. credit shop. Which one do you use?

Which one do you use? Post up shop or credit shop? And why?

I just read this site and I'm leaning towards a post up shop because it's always trustable, reliable, licensed, and professional.

http://www.sportsbetting3.com/what_i...redit_shop.php

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Jarbo11 View Post
    Which one do you use? Post up shop or credit shop? And why?

I just read this site and I'm leaning towards a post up shop because it's always trustable, reliable, licensed, and professional.

http://www.sportsbetting3.com/what_i...redit_shop.php
    yep
    I've never played at a credit shop or even know one, although I do have a credit facility at one of my books but have rarely used it
    Personally I wouldn't be concerned about using one if they could match the best books for odds, limits and payouts but for those who have or may have a gambling problem they sound like a disaster just waiting to happen.

-105's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really matters who will take your action & pay . Don't mistaken a post up shop with a creditable one. I use both.

Jarbo11

Hareeba, you nailed it. I'm going to use only offshore post up shops because I'll get paid when I win. A lot of these local knucklehead credit shop fools doesn't have a lot of liquid cash asset. Whenever they have couple of guys that lost a huge amount of money and run away, the credit shop bookie is screwed because he can't pay up the other big winners. So usually these knucklehead credit shop kids had to disappear from this business forever.

There's a very good reason why post up shops do big business all over the world. And local credit shop kids are shooting themselves and are only able to do business locally, and can disappear all of a sudden at any given time.

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by -105 View Post
    It really matters who will take your action & pay . Don't mistaken a post up shop with a creditable one. I use both.
    Explain.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

jarbo ALL of you short posting span here at sbr is focused on derision of credit shops via some type of ad-hoc logic, you have an agenda here and it's v easy to spot given your posting history

Jarbo11

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    jarbo ALL of you short posting span here at sbr is focused on derision of credit shops via some type of ad-hoc logic, you have an agenda here and it's v easy to spot given your posting history
    No agenda. Just don't want anyone else to get screwed over by those local wannabe bookies running a stupid little credit shop.

Post up shop over credit shop anyday.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Both

There are not any on line credit shops ... are there ?

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Grande, Pinny and Bookmaker all on Credit, and I post up at 5Dimes.