JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

d555,

I have emailed you on this issue to see if it can get resolved. We will keep working on it until we get something figured out. If they fail to reasonably resolve this, their rating will likely be in jeopardy.

JoshW

d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    d555,

I have emailed you on this issue to see if it can get resolved. We will keep working on it until we get something figured out. If they fail to reasonably resolve this, their rating will likely be in jeopardy.

JoshW
    I've sent you an e-mail with a copy of my passport attached a week ago. Do you need anything else from me?

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello d555. I have sent an email to you with an update on the situation.

d555
    d555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,everybody!

My account has been unlocked and I've already withdrawn money from Boylesports.They really sent quiry about my passport to Latvian Consulate in Dublin,but Consulate didn't respond for about a month.And after I phoned there they sent a confirmation to Boylesports within a couple of days and my account has been unlocked. Boylesports have appologized for a long waiting and now I have no bad word to say about them

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d555 View Post
    Hi,everybody!

My account has been unlocked and I've already withdrawn money from Boylesports.They really sent quiry about my passport to Latvian Consulate in Dublin,but Consulate didn't respond for about a month.And after I phoned there they sent a confirmation to Boylesports within a couple of days and my account has been unlocked. Boylesports have appologized for a long waiting and now I have no bad word to say about them
    Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved sir.

callmejoe
    callmejoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boylesports

Boylesports limited my bets just because i was winning,this seems really unfair as i quite enjoyed betting on sports.They wont even let me put more than €0.1 on any one thing..this happen to anyone else??
    Last edited by callmejoe; 08-31-08 at 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

I wouldn't do either one sir. If anything I would contact the book about this issue after you received your funds. Who knows they might give you a little something for pointing out the flaw.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by callmejoe View Post
    Boylesports limited my bets just because i was winning,this seems really unfair as i quite enjoyed betting on sports.They wont even let me put more than €0.1 on any one thing..this happen to anyone else??
    you're free to edit your posts the way you see fit, but that definitely wasn't a "spelling error" you edited in your post (altough i can imagine you editing it, since that was a pretty stupid post on a public forum with a lot of people reading)

First 12