Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Seeking comments on a few books not rated by sbr.

Can anyone offer comments/info/ratings on:

Boylesports (Someone asked about this one in a thread recently - any additional comments?)

Extrabet

Marathonbet (Anyone outside of Russia/former USSR use them?)

sbobet

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

not familiar with those books

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Boylesports -UK book will limit you fast to just few cents. .Faster then any other UK book .
    Extrabet - for sports spread betting safe and secure .

Marathonbet - is the largest bookmaker in former USSR . OK odds for soccer .
    GL.
    Last edited by vitalyo; 07-14-10 at 02:52 AM.

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

BoyleSports is a really big name. Definitely reputable. Can't believe SBR hasn't rated them.

Not familiar with the other two.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boyles are good but expect low limits if you have got a clue. If you bet on horses they are good though.
    I have never played with extrabet myself but I know they are safe. They offer spreadbetting if you are in to that, or binary bet if you prefer something even more exotic.

Sbobet.... A+!

Marathonbet... I know of them but have never played there due to the obvious language barrier. If you are an english speaker you may prefer to go to Panbet. Panbet are in a pretty well-regulated area so you should be safe. I have no idea where or even if marathonbet is regulated. I think marathonbet and panbet should offer all the same stuff to bet on, but odds vary slightly when I was checking it out. I may have read something about how marathonbet customers were being transferred to Panbet a few months back, not sure really. I would not exactly say that panbet are great (mostly due to limits) but you can have a decent run there if you don't mind betting £20's and £30's.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 07-14-10 at 03:31 AM.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Boylesports is a decent bookie. Though BEWARE if you dare to win as you will be limited to pennies fairly rapidly

Extrabet does both fixed odds betting & spread betting. Extrabet are owned by IG Index who now funnel their sports spread betting side through the Extrabet band name.

Used to accept fairly decent stakes, but recently they have cut back limits drastically both for Fixed Odds & Spread Bets stakes Safe bookie to use though.

Never heard of Marathonbet

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I only had good experience with Boylesports.....2-3 hour moneybookers payouts, fast support.....

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sbobet-are top book A++ , very very good odds(they can be compare with Pinnacle), fast payouts, good services(live chat) it is a must have for betting on soccer(every soccer game in the world live)
    Boylesports-everything was been said, reliable book but fast limits.

As for the others never heard about it?

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbobet - very good, i use.
    marathon - i heard about it, i guess it's pretty big, should be ok. i'd dare to use for limited amounts, as in case you encounter problems there, don't count on any russian federation regulator to help you...
    extrabet - i guess ok for limited amounts. not sure in stability of financial - connected institutions & how exposed they can get.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

SBObet is A+
    Never dealt with the others

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Can anyone offer comments/info/ratings on:

Boylesports (Someone asked about this one in a thread recently - any additional comments?)

Extrabet

Marathonbet (Anyone outside of Russia/former USSR use them?)

sbobet

boyles is a great book but you will be lucky if they let you play for longer than two days with full limits.

SBO is for years one of the best bookies around.

I found it too risky to play at other two you mentioned

mygooglik
    mygooglik's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBObet - is very good asian bookie if u like asian handicaps its #1 in your list

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Boyles are good but expect low limits if you have got a clue. If you bet on horses they are good though.
    I have never played with extrabet myself but I know they are safe. They offer spreadbetting if you are in to that, or binary bet if you prefer something even more exotic.

Sbobet.... A+!

Marathonbet... I know of them but have never played there due to the obvious language barrier. If you are an english speaker you may prefer to go to Panbet. Panbet are in a pretty well-regulated area so you should be safe. I have no idea where or even if marathonbet is regulated. I think marathonbet and panbet should offer all the same stuff to bet on, but odds vary slightly when I was checking it out. I may have read something about how marathonbet customers were being transferred to Panbet a few months back, not sure really. I would not exactly say that panbet are great (mostly due to limits) but you can have a decent run there if you don't mind betting £20's and £30's.
    Wouldn't bother trying to arb at panbet, you'll be limited online really quickly if they don't think you're a mug (took one bet for me where price was equal to exchange, and the damn thing lost). Horse odds used to be really competitive, not so much now. Be prepared to be limited to £2 online after one or two bets and end up having to phone bets through.

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Sbobet is one of the best bookies , after Pinny :P.