santos87
    santos87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The 1xBet site is not honest. Do not create an account on it!

Good morning friends!..

I write to inform you players that you cannot trust and deposit money on this site called 1xBet. I made a bet, I won and they just called it a loser.

I already bet on this market of fouls in the NBA, in the quarters of the games, I know how it works, I watch the games counting each foul, I also check the play to play on the official NBA website (play by play) as well as the statistics.

However, in a bet I made tonight, 1xBet considered a bet that was won to be lost, and they don't know how to check it correctly to make the correction and change its status to won!.

The correct data is on the NBA website and on any NBA stats website and on the 1xBet website in the game summary (1xBet publicly shows this for each game on the website).

My 1xBet account ID is: 456666651.

And the bet ID number is: 34030727959.

I bet on OVER 10.5 FAULTS IN THE SECOND QUARTER, from the Nets x Knicks game now Saturday night.

The second quarter ended with 11 fouls in total: 3 individual fouls by the Nets, 6 individual fouls by the Knicks and 2 collective technical fouls by the Knicks.

However, 1xBet mistakenly, in this match, is counting only the 9 individual fouls, and in any basketball game that the 1xBet site itself makes available, anyone can check the summary of the games after following the live, you will see that the total of fouls shown in the game is equivalent to the sum of individual fouls + collective technical fouls. You can see for yourselves, in any basketball game, during the live, the sum of the fouls and, after the game ends, check there how the total fouls in the MATCH will be the sum of the individual and collective techniques.

Here's the play-by-play of the game in the second quarter:.

https://www.nba.com/game/nyk-vs-bkn-...play?period=Q2..

The moments of the 11 absences I detail below and anyone in the world can check:.

START OF THE SECOND QUARTER:.

11:18 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Hartenstein Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Claxton 2 FT).

10:31 -- KNICKS FOUL -- M. McBride Personal FOUL (1 PF).

09:11 - KNICKS FOUL -- O. Toppin Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Irving 2 FT).

08:50 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Quickley Offensive FOUL (1 PF).

08:40 -- KNICKS FOUL - I. Hartenstein Personal FOUL (2 PF).

08:05 -- NETS FAULT -- K. Irving Shooting Personal FOUL (1 PF) (Toppin 2 FT).

04:44 - NETS FAULT -- D. Sharpe Offensive FOUL (1 PF).

03:10 -- KNICKS FOUL -- I. Quickley Personal FOUL (2 PF) (ONeale 2 FT).

00:55:4 -- NETS MISSING -- K. Irving Shooting Personal FOUL (2 PF) (Barrett 2 FT).

00:55:4 -- KNICKS FOUL -- TEAM Foul Technical.

00:55:4 -- KNICKS FOULS AGAIN (DOUBLE FAULTS WITH PREVIOUS) -- J. Randle Technical FOUL (1 Tech)..

After these 2 fouls from the double fault above, the Nets took the 2 free throws with Kyrie Irving, missed one and hit the other.

And then the Nets charged their 2 free throws from the lack that had been made by Irving at Quickley.

All this is in:.

https://www.nba.com/game/nyk-vs-bkn-...play?period=Q2.

Even when the game ended, 1xBet normally counted the 11 fouls, like 3 from the Nets and 8 from the Knicks. However, several minutes after the end of the second quarter, the site changed to 3 for the Nets and only 6 for the Kniks.

I've been betting on this market for a long time, I've won and lost bets on this market, either on 1xBet or on another site, and I know how it works, I know how to count, I know where to check the total. Even in the 1xBet summary there are 11 absences there!.

The site needs to be honest and correct the bet, for the status of WINS, because I got it right! Any basketball game, if the site checks this market during the live and the total foul count, and then compares this total value with the sum value of the individual + collective techniques, it will see that it is the same value.

So, 1xBet must see the official NBA website, which is the same as the match summary on 1xBet, and correct my bet. And preferably quickly, because I can't and don't want to wait. I won and I want to use my won money for new bets!.

Be honest! So far, I do not recommend this site to anyone because they are being dishonest with me. If they make mistakes with me, they will make mistakes with you! Correct and prove to be honest!
    Last edited by santos87; 01-29-23 at 07:40 AM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Technical fouls do not count in the total. The bet is only for personal fouls. 1xBet is correct on this one.

There are a million reasons not to play at that site but they are right on this one.
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave BigOrange 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

santos87

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Technical fouls do not count in the total. The bet is only for personal fouls. 1xBet is correct on this one.

There are a million reasons not to play at that site but they are right on this one.
    Hello, thanks for your reply, @BigOrange

But you are wrong. When I started betting on this market, I had the same thought as you. However, after the experience of many equal bets on 1xBet, I could see that technical fouls do count, even they generate free throws

And I know this because during every quarter of a basketball game, there at 1xBet, whenever a technical foul occurs, immediately the available line at that exact moment changes, accounting for that foul, increasing the current available line by 1

1xBet, in each bet on the market of "points per quarter", "fouls per quarter", "points of 2 per quarter", "points of 3 per quarter", "assists per quarter", informs how many have already occurred until the current time. And the lines are based on what has already been accounted for.

You can see any live basketball site right now happening there. See for yourself and you will see that technical fouls are also being counted, not only in the statistics, but with a direct influence on the odds and lines available for live betting.

An example: with 3 minutes left for a quarter to end, the site generally provides a line of 3 more fouls, approximately, to occur. If, for example, a quarter has 5 fouls until minute 9:00, the line will be over 7.5 and under 7.5, and to win an over the customer would need to have 3 more fouls in these last 3 minutes. And, if those 5 faults that have already occurred (in this example here) are, for example, 2 technical faults, 1xBet continues to show 5 that have occurred and the line 7.5, and not as just 3 that have already occurred (as this would force the line to be over /under 5.5 for those last 3 minutes, which it doesn't)

This is pretty basic and simple to check, verify and prove. Any basketball game on 1xBet works like this and does count collective technical fouls

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by santos87 View Post
    This is pretty basic and simple to check
    Like the one you should've done before depositing to 1xbet?

santos87

1XBET ACCOUNT ID: 456666651

BET REFERENCE NUMBER: 34030727959

Hello, good night

I placed a bet on an NBA basketball game

I bet that the second quarter would have around 10.5 fouls

There were 11 fouls and I won, but the 1xbet failed and it was lost

Attached is the image in the file "11 fouls 2 quarter Nets Knicks.jpg"

It is the print screen of this:

https://br.1xbet.com/statisticpopup/game/3/637e773e94fca712b4b82464/main

This image above is the game summary of the result here at 1xbet, which is the same as the official website of the NBA

On the 1xBet result summary and on the official website of the NBA (there is theplay to play of games, all that occur in games and detail all the activity of the games), show the 11 fouls that happened in the second quarter of this game:

3 Nets individual fouls
    2 Knicks collective technical fouls
    6 Knicks individual fouls

Sum total 11 fouls

I bet over 10.5 fouls and I won, but the site gave up as lost

Please ask the traders sector to correct the bet and change thestatus from lost to won, because I won it!

1XBET ACCOUNT ID: 456666651

BET REFERENCE NUMBER: 34030727959
    Last edited by santos87; 01-30-23 at 02:54 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Rule 18 under Basketball says

""First Foul", "Total Fouls". When settling bets, only personal fouls committed by players on the court are taken into account."

https://1xbet.com/en/information/rules/9

A TEAM tech foul does not sound like it meets that definition?

santos87

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Rule 18 under Basketball says

""First Foul", "Total Fouls". When settling bets, only personal fouls committed by players on the court are taken into account."

https://1xbet.com/en/information/rules/9

A TEAM tech foul does not sound like it meets that definition?

They were dishonest and changed the terms and conditions yesterday after my public complaints

Now, I accessed the terms and it looks like this:

"First Foul", "Total Fouls". When settling bets, only personal fouls committed by players on the court are taken into account. Technical fouls committed by a coach, team officials, or bench players are not counted.

You know why I know the system counted all 11 fouls including the 2 techniques? Because when these technical fouls happened, the game was stopped: odds and lines, then, were stopped. When the first technical foul occurred, the over/under line available for betting was increased by 1. Soon after, with the game still stopped, the second technical foul occurred, and the line to bet on over/under also increased in 1

In other words: while the game is going on, the traders who control the live betting system, count all the faults, whether personal or technical of the team/coach/player, performing the sum and updating the lines/odds accordingly, without differentiating them

An absurd example but that better explains what I mean: if a game had 20 personal fouls and 20 technical fouls, the line to bet on over/under would obviously be 42.5 in the final 3 minutes. In other words: the system offering to bet on lines and odds according to all faults

That's what has always happened, at 1xBet, in basketball games: only after finishing the game or the quarter is that the system removed the technical fouls. In other words: during the entire game or the entire game quarters, are users betting on the wrong lines/odds? Based on a wrong count? Therefore, in games where technical fouls are occurring, we players must always bet on UNDER, because after all the counts will always be reduced and the tendency is for the under to be the winner. This is a big flaw in the system, so if the interest of the site is just to count personal fouls, how did they change the terms and conditions yesterday just because they noticed their mistakes, the system error

However, in the same absurd example above, if the technical fouls did not count, even with 20 personal and 20 technical fouls, the over/under line in the final 3 minutes would be 22.5 in the final 3 minutes. And, at least until yesterday, this was not the case. I don't know if they corrected this in the system today, to account for only one type of faults in these counts that influence the lines and odds

I don't know if I managed to explain it correctly, due to my bad English (still using an online translator). But I believe so

santos87

They are dishonest but also lacked intelligence, as they changed yesterday only the terms and conditions of the English page of 1xBetThe other pages in other languages, remain as they were, incomplete and without this addition of information for the "total of fouls" bet

Imagine an equally absurd example: a football game is 2x2, with only 5 minutes to go, and the main goal over/under line is over/under 4.5 goals. Obviously, we bettors bet on this line 4.5, for over or under, correct?

Imagine that you believe there will be one more goal in the game and then you bet on over 4.5. A goal happens and it ends 3x2. It is shown to you that there were 5 goals in the game. You're happy believing you won over 4.5, correct?

However, after the game is over, the site changes: where it said there were 5 goals, it is immediately changed to 2 goals and your bet is lost

You don't understand, after all you know that there were 5 goals, you watched the 5 goals, when you bet the site indicated that there were already 4 goals and the main line was over under 4.5

So you make public complaints. And the site, in order not to confess that it was wrong, decides to change the terms and conditions, adding that in that market, ONLY HEAD GOALS COUNT. And, while it was 2x2, there was only 1 head goal between the 4, and even if the fifth goal was headed or not, your bet would be lost, as it was impossible for a 1 goal count to be offered an over/under 4.5 when the example game would only have 5 minutes left to end

In other words, the failure of the system means that all players should play under, which is much more likely than between under and not over. After all, you actually bet on a wrong line offered by the site, a wrong line and odd that was based on a wrong count and you didn't know

It is worth noting here that nowhere on the page where you bet did it say that it was a bet on headed goals. You just read over/under 4.5 goals in the game and the game was 2-2 with 5 minutes to go. Obviously, you would be sure to know what that bet was: for another goal to occur or not until the end

The same thing happened to my bet: there it did not say that it was a bet only on personal fouls, not counting technical fouls, and the counter that influenced the lines and odds was taking into account the technical fouls that occurred

In addition, technical fouls elicit free throws, count towards player fouls, are infractions like any other game foul. The bet is about infractions during the quarter. Players can be ejected from the game after technical fouls, too. In short, everything leads the user to account for everything, especially after seeing what the site itself is accounting for all of them (removing only after finishing, causing the user to have bet on the wrong line/odd above the correct one)

In the absurd football example of headed goals, if a game is 2-2 and only 1 of the 4 goals were headed, it is obvious that the standard line for an over/under bet on headed goals would be over/under 1.5, correct? And never 4.5. If it showed 4.5, it's because there were bets on goals in the game that was 2x2. So your over 4.5 bet should actually be over 1.5 if the system was working correctly

My basketball bet, then, would have been 8.5 and not 10.5, actually, if the system was working correctly excluding technical fouls during the course of the second quarter. But that's not what happened: the system just corrected the lines/odds/counts after finishing the second quarter.

It was a human error on the part of 1xBet and the bet should be given as won, since the 10.5 line was actually 8.5. There were 11 total fouls (personal + technical) with the wrong 10.5 line which is what I played, just as there were 9 fouls (personal) if the 8.5 line was being offered correctly. My wrong line 10.5 was actually line 8.5 if the trader hadn't made a mistake and counted the techniques in the sum
    Last edited by santos87; 01-30-23 at 06:02 PM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Take them to court.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by santos87 View Post
    You know why I know the system counted all 11 fouls including the 2 techniques? Because when these technical fouls happened, the game was stopped: odds and lines, then, were stopped. When the first technical foul occurred, the over/under line available for betting was increased by 1. Soon after, with the game still stopped, the second technical foul occurred, and the line to bet on over/under also increased in 1
    Now that 1xbet have confirmed for sure team tech fouls do not count.

And with you knowing that their live betting operates with "mistakes" in real time.

Next time you see this odds change happen with a team tech foul... Hammer The Under and punish them.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by bigorange View Post
    technical fouls do not count in the total. The bet is only for personal fouls. 1xbet is correct on this one.

this