craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Asian broker Rescuebet

Has anyone ever had any experience with them? Are they scam or legit? Looks like they are from Malaysia. They claim they provide access to maxbet/m8bet/cmd368 which no other well-known broker currently does.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

I wouldn't risk it myself. What markets are you hunting craft so you would need those bookmakers (I think those you mentioned tend to void even worse than sing does)?

craftbrewer

I don't hunt any particular markets. But I used maxbet a lot when it was available with well-known brokers. I just paid attention to Rescuebet because the list of books, they provide access to, differs from other brokers. Besides maxbet/m8bet/cmd368, books called UnitedGaming and IMsports are also in that list. Never heard of those books but may be they are not bad.

SanyaFT99
    SanyaFT99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Do not use them. This is a real SCAM. They stole all my winnings (about 4 thousand dollars) and blocked the account for 30 days. After that, they said that they would return only the amount of deposits. It's been 2 days and nothing has been returned
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Thankyou for your warning Sanya.

What did they accuse you of, if anything?

@Craftbrewer, do you have any new info since posting this thread?

I haven't heard the name Rescuebet before today.

craftbrewer

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thankyou for your warning Sanya.

@Craftbrewer, do you have any new info since posting this thread?

I haven't heard the name Rescuebet before today.
    No, I did not find any trustworthy information about them on the internet so decided to avoid playing there.

SanyaFT99

[QUOTE=Optional;30428369]Thankyou for your warning Sanya.

I sent a request for removal and received such a letter a few days later:"Sorry for the delayed responses, the investigation is some common procedure from certain providers. This time they requested us to cooperate into total 12 bets your account had made. It usually won’t take more than 30 days timeline that they given. No worry we have experienced before that it only took 2 weeks and this is usually 1 time thing for new account. We will keep you update on the status."

It took 16-18 days and they wrote:"Thanks for your patience and waiting for our reply. After careful consideration and discussion with providers, we come to a decision to stop accepting any of your bet. Your account will be close and we will refund all your deposit total of $807, your identity and IP is marked by the providers and please do not open any other account.

Please give us your Bitcoin wallet address and our account will issue a full refunds to your wallet in within 24 hours.

the deposit was returned in 48 hours, but $ 10 less. I wrote a letter demanding explanations and references to some rules. Do you have any ideas where i can complain about them? They themselves do not have any license, but all bookmakers are licensed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

almost all brokers high risk

SanyaFT99

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

This is not a broker such as a sportmarket or others. They have no license

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    unfortunately for some of us there is no other way to make a bet

laguna78
    laguna78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hi!

Can you please tell me what bookmaker have been used by you within Rescuebet? Have you been applied for any bonus?

If I understand the whole story well you deposited 807 USD and won approx 4000 USD from 12 bet,so your individual stake was higher than 1000 USD in each case! if I calculate with a normal WIN/LOSS percentage!

I want to register there,but would be good to understand the circumstances how they handle the partners and whats OK or NOK!

Thanks