Betpoints: 12267

Name your broker for Asian books

I think we all know the established brokers

AsianConnect
    Sportmarket
    BetFootball
    Bet-IBC
    BetInAsia

Do you know others? How are your experiences with them? Can you mention pros and cons? Which one would you recommend?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Lonnie, I added https://www.odsy88.com/ to my mix when AC88 had the orbitx issues and have found them to be excellent so far...BTC payouts are 10 mins and very good CS...Small sample of only few months but so far so good

Winfair/Moutbet exchange is what i have been using
    Last edited by littlekona; 09-10-19 at 06:56 AM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Been using Premiumtradings for many years without any issue at all.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was using AC for a very long time, then I tried Sportmarket and now I primarily use VIP-IBC because of their better limits. Not saying they are more reliable than others, it's rather the opposite. Their fee policy is frankly speaking ridiculous and the better limits obviously come from position taking which is rather a warning signal. However, I don't want to miss the maximum possible limits at Pinnacle and take the risk of an exit scam.

@Alfa Did you notice the 1bet 18bet Babibet thing? Same company like PT. I considered to give them a try a while ago but now I am a bit worried
    Last edited by lonnie55; 09-10-19 at 07:19 AM.

littlekona

I would really like to understand better the relationships between Agent and books/exchanges they offer...I like many here have had investigations for nonsense with little explanation why...Do the white label exchanges just not communicate with agents well? Seems to me the two should always have good open line of communication but they dont..

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I was using AC for a very long time, then I tried Sportmarket and now I primarily use VIP-IBC because of their better limits. Not saying they are more reliable than others, it's rather the opposite. Their fee policy is frankly speaking ridiculous and the better limits obviously come from position taking which is rather a warning signal. However, I don't want to miss the maximum possible limits at Pinnacle and take the risk of an exit scam.

@Alfa Did you notice the 1bet 18bet Babibet thing? Same company like PT. I considered to give them a try a while ago but now I am a bit worried
    Yep followed it. I actually spoke to PT support about it and they say they have noted it, they are no longer the same company. Never had an issue with my 18bet (agent) account.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I would really like to understand better the relationships between Agent and books/exchanges they offer...I like many here have had investigations for nonsense with little explanation why...Do the white label exchanges just not communicate with agents well? Seems to me the two should always have good open line of communication but they dont..
    They are only agents who take commission with 0 responsibility

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Agents are the white labels customers.

Much like books are suspicious of players taking advantage of them, the white labels can be sus of the agents.

It's not a simple relationship in some cases. How does a white label know if it is the agent or an anon customer when issues come up? If the book tells the agent exactly how they have been exploited, how can they be sure the agent wont use that info against them? So it can be tough getting real info third down the chain sometimes.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Much like books are suspicious of players taking advantage of them, the white labels can be sus of the agents.

It's not a simple relationship in some cases. How does a white label know if it is the agent or an anon customer when issues come up? If the book tells the agent exactly how they have been exploited, how can they be sure the agent wont use that info against them? So it can be tough getting real info third down the chain sometimes.
    that seems logical the suspicions...thankfully you have a connections with AC88.. I have feeling betfair will play big role in USA very soon with sp many states approving

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You not working for bookmakers so cant know what they really doing
    Last edited by piterp; 09-10-19 at 09:26 AM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I live in Vietnam and it's crazy in this part of the world with the gambling!

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

AsianConnect
    Sportmarket
    BetFootball
    Bet-IBC
    BetInAsia

Do you know others? How are your experiences with them? Can you mention pros and cons? Which one would you recommend?
    VODDS. I can't say much about VODDS as I never used them. Only had trial account with them. But they seem to be reliable as they've been on the market for many years. They keep sending me emails though I don't use their platform and in one of the recent emails they said they had added a new book to their platform. Chinese book called ShiBo. It seems VODDS is the only agent who offers this book. By the way, has anyone ever heard anything about ShiBo?

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Premiumtradings - only problem is their bitcoin deposits/payouts

stay away from bet-ibc

craftbrewer

AsianConnect
    Sportmarket
    BetFootball
    Bet-IBC
    BetInAsia

I just found out that BetFootball offers M8bet book's accounts. It seems BetFootball is the only broker who offers this book. Any idea if this book is worth trying?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    stay away from bet-ibc
    What is your experience with them?

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

i think bet-ibc has the highest fees

lonnie55

Does anyone know which broker has the highest Pinnacle limits?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I Use AC88 /Asianodds, the top asian bookies in one account, fees are low, payments really fast, not super happy with software, the app for mobile crashes allot, but overall love the product, I think they should add a few others bookies.

Ruifgalmeida

Does anyone know which broker has the highest Pinnacle limits?
    probably Mollybet

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    probably Mollybet
    Mollybet is the developer of the multi-betting platform used by many brokers

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Voods is good to have.

Double ISN limits as they have SBC which is ISN clone
    Crownbet instead of Singbet which means 0.01 better odds
    Shibo which is Dafabet clone with 0.01 lower odds. They do void like singbet.
    Double limits for Pinnacle

The downside is platform is not ideal as it takes longer to load compared to SM, and if you follow bets odds most propably will gone till you stake via vodds. Mollybet much better platform but limits are bigger in vodds. Sbo limits also half on vodds as well.

https://imgur.com/a/fGJ025J
    https://imgur.com/a/fxE8PT7
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Motorhead11 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

craftbrewer

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Voods is good to have.

The downside is platform is not ideal as it takes longer to load compared to SM, and if you follow bets odds most propably will gone till you stake via vodds. Mollybet much better platform but limits are bigger in vodds. Sbo limits also half on vodds as well.

Dafabet is IBC clone. So basically Shibo is IBC clone with 0.01 lower odds, right?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    Dafabet is IBC clone. So basically Shibo is IBC clone with 0.01 lower odds, right?
    Yes.

What i noticed though is that sometimes you can't place bets on both books simultaneously as odds are moving from first hit on IBC. Even if you remove IBC and hit Shibo, odds are moving on both as well. On the other hand, noticed 2 minutes delay between crownbet and singbet.

Ein Gnot in Not
    Ein Gnot in Not's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Does anyone knows where I could get real Pinnacle account. Or PS3838 accounts with full limit ?

Alfa1234

Voods is good to have.

Being able to place a bet at SBC and ISN at the same odds is not possible 99% of the times I've tried so having both of them is effectively useless. Double limits for Pinnacle is not true once they identify you as sharp, happened as quickly as with any Mollybet agent for me so only usefull for a little while.

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8534

And just to confirm things haven't changed, of all mentioned in the entire thread, the only ones allowing anon/bit signup are the two 88's?

Ruifgalmeida

Voods is good to have.

What are the fees for VOdds?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Being able to place a bet at SBC and ISN at the same odds is not possible 99% of the times I've tried so having both of them is effectively useless. Double limits for Pinnacle is not true once they identify you as sharp, happened as quickly as with any Mollybet agent for me so only usefull for a little while.
    I am having vodds last 2 months only and my sample is small so can't speak with certainty. Haven't noticed what you wrote though. Even yesterday's bet was placed fine on both SBC and ISN

https://imgur.com/a/DVbr2Ti

lonnie55

How are your experiences with Skype betting at any broker who offers it? Is it worth it? How much worse are the odds compared to regular betting?

Alfa1234

I am having vodds last 2 months only and my sample is small so can't speak with certainty. Haven't noticed what you wrote though. Even yesterday's bet was placed fine on both SBC and ISN

https://imgur.com/a/DVbr2Ti
    Strange, I see you simply place it in 1 bet too. I was already wondering if it would be possible by disabling ISN and then placing the bet at SBC first, then enable ISN again, but never tried it...

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Strange, I see you simply place it in 1 bet too. I was already wondering if it would be possible by disabling ISN and then placing the bet at SBC first, then enable ISN again, but never tried it...
    Haven't tried it either as i haven't noticed same issue. Tried it with IBC/Shibo but it didn't worked

Motorhead11

Is anyone familiar with pollytrading.com? They looks interesting with the cash-out option plus many unknown books as well.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Lone Rock Holdings N.V. - same main company as BetInAsia

It seems all Mollybet agents have advised customers about SBO and IBC bs.
    Very bad, hope something is done to fix that.

edit:
    "Pollytrading is built upon the Mollybet API, using the entire bets placing system of Mollybet platform."

So 99% BIA software for trading. Odds must be slashed as, from what I know, Molly API is super expensive and can't imagine that BIA will take the hit on those fees.
    Last edited by Alfie White; 09-13-19 at 07:56 AM.

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Lone Rock Holdings N.V. - same main company as BetInAsia

It seems all Mollybet agents have advised customers about SBO and IBC bs.
    Very bad, hope something is done to fix that.

edit:
    "Pollytrading is built upon the Mollybet API, using the entire bets placing system of Mollybet platform."

So 99% BIA software for trading. Odds must be slashed as, from what I know, Molly API is super expensive and can't imagine that BIA will take the hit on those fees.
    Indeed, is same company as BIA. On a side note, you can have same odds in BIA if you register via arbusers

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

I've seen multiple reports that they tend to ignore emails for days until some ADMIN slaps them and tells them to "answer the email, please"; I find that appalling and unacceptable. Simply not my cup of tea.

1234 ... Last