Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    I've seen multiple reports that they tend to ignore emails for days until some ADMIN slaps them and tells them to "answer the email, please"; I find that appalling and unacceptable. Simply not my cup of tea.
    They improved a lot this year tbh. Previously you could wait an answer for 3-4 days, withdrawals were delayed 2-3 days, now they answer in minutes and withdrawals are almost instand

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Indeed, I counted 12 unknown books that pollytrading claim they offer. Too good to be true. Never heard of pollytrading before so I can't trust them.

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

If I am a US player, can I get around the SportMarket restriction with a VPN? I see they are asking for an address at sign-up so I don't think it is possible but just wanted to see if there is still an option.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

IBC is garbage. Outrageous BTC fees. Avoid.

BAUS

Robert Nicolas
    Update your status
    Robert Nicolas's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about BetAgent88? did any one used them ?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nicolas View Post
    what about BetAgent88? did any one used them ?
    Sounds too good to be true tbh but you never know till you try. If they are true, they are dedicated to bets of 25k+ and above only

''We offer returns of MINIMUM 25,000 EUR for Fourth divisions, U21 Leagues, U19 Leagues in most countries and other minor leagues.We offer returns of MINIMUM 50,000 EUR for Third division in most countries and Second division in smaller countries.
    We offer returns of MINIMUM 150,000 EUR for Second division in popular countries such as Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.''

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

lol

25k on u19 at what prices? 1.20?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Sounds too good to be true tbh but you never know till you try. If they are true, they are dedicated to bets of 25k+ and above only

''We offer returns of MINIMUM 25,000 EUR for Fourth divisions, U21 Leagues, U19 Leagues in most countries and other minor leagues.We offer returns of MINIMUM 50,000 EUR for Third division in most countries and Second division in smaller countries.
    We offer returns of MINIMUM 150,000 EUR for Second division in popular countries such as Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.''
    "We've been in business for over 15 years but opened our website in 2017." We have "special accounts" and can bet 25k on youth games without dropping the price. No license number, phone number or adress to be found.

If that's not a scam I don't know what is, stay far far away.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Lonnie, I added https://www.odsy88.com/ to my mix when AC88 had the orbitx issues and have found them to be excellent so far...BTC payouts are 10 mins and very good CS...Small sample of only few months but so far so good

Winfair/Moutbet exchange is what i have been using
    spot on kona. same experience .so far so good.

Motorhead11

Of cause betagents88 sounds at lease weird at first with those 25k minimum bets etc.

But, are we sure that such agents does not exists? For example, if we can have 17000 euros on Dnipro u21 at 1.94 odds instead of 2.00, how we are sure than another agent is not accepting 25k at 1.92 odds?

https://imgur.com/a/524QMJN

What surprised me mostly with betagent88 is that they claim they offfer higher limits for IBC/SBO. So far, i knew that agents for higher limits were working only with singbet odds, not ibc and sbo

drv41
    drv41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    If I am a US player, can I get around the SportMarket restriction with a VPN? I see they are asking for an address at sign-up so I don't think it is possible but just wanted to see if there is still an option.
    That's not possible. They ask for a full identity verification once you've requested your first withdrawal.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

But, are we sure that such agents does not exists? For example, if we can have 17000 euros on Dnipro u21 at 1.94 odds instead of 2.00, how we are sure than another agent is not accepting 25k at 1.92 odds?
    Yep - there are private agents out there taking large limits, at the cost of poorer prices.

Never heard of this bunch though.

lonnie55

Of cause betagents88 sounds at lease weird at first with those 25k minimum bets etc.

What surprised me mostly with betagent88 is that they claim they offfer higher limits for IBC/SBO. So far, i knew that agents for higher limits were working only with singbet odds, not ibc and sbo
    Where is that screenshot from?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Where is that screenshot from?
    SM. Thought you were familiar with it. There are 5-6 brokers whereas you can request bigger limits at lower odds. All brokers works with Singbet odds as a reference though. If a game is not opened in singbet, you simply can't stake.

Brokers on average need 2-3-4 minutes to accept a bet so it is not worth for following bets but it is very good for you own early bets. You can easy take 1-2-4k stake when singbet opening limits are 240 euros. Also there are no voids if you stake via brokers.

There is a minimum bet of at least 1k for the lowest broker, higher for others.
    As far as i am aware, those broker bets are directed to illegal street shops in asia, there is no official book behind them that accept those bets.
    Since there are brokers willing to accept those bets, wouldn't be surprised if there are brokers with dafa/sbo odds as a reference point. That's why i wouldn't say that betagents88 are scammers in advance.
    Last edited by Motorhead11; 09-19-19 at 11:47 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Robert Nicolas

lonnie55

SM. Thought you were familiar with it. There are 5-6 brokers whereas you can request bigger limits at lower odds. All brokers works with Singbet odds as a reference though. If a game is not opened in singbet, you simply can't stake.

Brokers on average need 2-3-4 minutes to accept a bet so it is not worth for following bets but it is very good for you own early bets. You can easy take 1-2-4k stake when singbet opening limits are 240 euros. Also there are no voids if you stake via brokers.

There is a minimum bet of at least 1k for the lowest broker, higher for others.
    As far as i am aware, those broker bets are directed to illegal street shops in asia, there is no official book behind them that accept those bets.
    Since there are brokers willing to accept those bets, wouldn't be surprised if there are brokers with dafa/sbo odds as a reference point. That's why i wouldn't say that betagents88 are scammers in advance.
    BET-IBC claims SBO and IBC are available alongside Singbet. But I thought odds are much lower there so I didn't give it a try yet (you have to transfer at least 5k to a separate account and request your bets via Skype; every transfer costs a 1% fee plus the commission plus the withdrawal fees etc etc)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

Motorhead11

BET-IBC claims SBO and IBC are available alongside Singbet. But I thought odds are much lower there so I didn't give it a try yet (you have to transfer at least 5k to a separate account and request your bets via Skype; every transfer costs a 1% fee plus the commission plus the withdrawal fees etc etc)
    Thanks for the info.

I am not a fan of skype betting as you will never be sure if you are cheated from agent but seems there is no other alternative for higher limits especially on early odds.

Mollybet on the other hand added brokers on their platform and you know in advance the limits and odds so you can't feel cheated at any time which is a big plus. Brokers are on Sportmarket btw but not in Betinasia which makes me think that odds via Betinasia's skype betting service will be lower than those of Sportmarket, otherwise Betinasia whould have added those brokers as well.

Robert Nicolas
    Update your status

with good asia agent its easy to earn 25k on ukr21 (premath market, in live u can take more huge), and with real srtong agent u can earn up to 50k prematch, its 100% posiible

Robert Nicolas
    Update your status

&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

https://imgur.com/a/524QMJN what the brooker ti is?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Is there a broker with SBO that isn't 30% your $ and 70% theirs like AC88, so that your max wagers aren't essentially 30%?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I saw on my AC88 Dashboard a pop up on bottom asking if I would like to leave a tip....If they got another exchange that functions smoothly and quickly matched wagers I just may as my frustrations are growing with orbitx...the 1 % more commission for winfair is totally worth it IMO

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

What is the best broker to open mountbet / winfair accounnt?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    What is the best broker to open mountbet / winfair accounnt?
    odsy88 so far has been excellent... btc for funding

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I saw on my AC88 Dashboard a pop up on bottom asking if I would like to leave a tip....If they got another exchange that functions smoothly and quickly matched wagers I just may as my frustrations are growing with orbitx...the 1 % more commission for winfair is totally worth it IMO
    kona what are you using currently on AC88? Just Pinny?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    kona what are you using currently on AC88? Just Pinny?
    Orbitx too but it is painful at times

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Need help about Asian Bookmakers

I want to venture into the world of betting with Asian Bookmakers and found some informations about them. There are some betting platforms for them as it seems and they seem worth giving a try. Note that i am planning to play big, that is why they caught my attention as i can see that they have better odds and limits are also higher. For them they say i need to contact a betting agent in general (got this info from some forums i found when i made a search for Asian Bookmakers ). Do you know any Asian betting platform that you have experience with? Or any agent that i can trust while getting an account for Asian line? For now only 2 name i heard: acc88 and bet-ibc. Do you know they are trustable or not? I do not care about the fees as long as they do not close the account for nothing or limit me when i win all the time

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Any reason it is Asia you are looking at only? Why not check out the books listed on top here?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Is anyone familiar with pollytrading.com? They looks interesting with the cash-out option plus many unknown books as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Lone Rock Holdings N.V. - same main company as BetInAsia

It seems all Mollybet agents have advised customers about SBO and IBC bs.
    Very bad, hope something is done to fix that.

edit:
    "Pollytrading is built upon the Mollybet API, using the entire bets placing system of Mollybet platform."

So 99% BIA software for trading. Odds must be slashed as, from what I know, Molly API is super expensive and can't imagine that BIA will take the hit on those fees.

Indeed, is same company as BIA. On a side note, you can have same odds in BIA if you register via arbusers
    Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    Indeed, I counted 12 unknown books that pollytrading claim they offer. Too good to be true. Never heard of pollytrading before so I can't trust them.

A Betinasia representative contacted SBR to say they are shareholders in this project, but it is a joint venture with other industry partners.

They gave no info about who the partners are, nor anything about the books people have not heard of before.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

I've registered and now have an unfunded account at Pollytrading. No smaller books there, just the "regular" ones that are also in Mollybet. Maybe they'll add others in the future but for now it's useless.

lonnie55

I heard Polly's hard launch will not be before 2020

kacooo
    kacooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Voods is good to have.

Double ISN limits as they have SBC which is ISN clone
    Crownbet instead of Singbet which means 0.01 better odds
    Shibo which is Dafabet clone with 0.01 lower odds. They do void like singbet.
    Double limits for Pinnacle

The downside is platform is not ideal as it takes longer to load compared to SM, and if you follow bets odds most propably will gone till you stake via vodds. Mollybet much better platform but limits are bigger in vodds. Sbo limits also half on vodds as well.

https://imgur.com/a/fGJ025J
    https://imgur.com/a/fxE8PT7
    VODDS I started using recently and it seemed to me as the best, biggest limits, no fee for deposit, 2 free withdrawals until this happened yesterday
    My bet was void today after settled won yesterday with this explanation
    As per Pinnacle, your bet has been voided due to your bet was placed in a fraudulent manner in order to circumvent our bet limits and/or system regulations.

There is nothing we do regarding this as VOdds only relies on the bookmakers for the outcome of the bets.

I used VODDS future order
    limit on pinnacle was cca 500e and I ordered 5000 stake

https://imgur.com/a/hxmQvCN
    https://imgur.com/a/ReEw7e4
    Placed the same bet on SM bet settled won
    Last edited by kacooo; 09-30-19 at 07:55 AM.

Motorhead11

Are you suspecting that your bet was voided nor from Pinnacle but from Vodds?

lonnie55

Never read before that Pinnacle voids bets due to "too high bets" lol

The fact that SM paid out while VODDS voided ALL of the bets doesn't make them look good...

pythonic
    pythonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

I was curious what on earth a "future order" would be in the context of sports betting, and I found out that they only registered in June this year and apparently offer "leveraged sports betting", which in their own words "gives users leverage of up to 10 times their credit amount. In other words, a $100 credit can allow you to bet up to $1000. This feature is similar to a "Long" or "Short" position in the equities market."
    All those fancy order types are a weird thing to provide for a sports broker and I would be very cautious with this company.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by pythonic View Post
    I was curious what on earth a "future order" would be in the context of sports betting, and I found out that they only registered in June this year and apparently offer "leveraged sports betting", which in their own words "gives users leverage of up to 10 times their credit amount. In other words, a $100 credit can allow you to bet up to $1000. This feature is similar to a "Long" or "Short" position in the equities market."
    All those fancy order types are a weird thing to provide for a sports broker and I would be very cautious with this company.

iirc a future order isn't anything special, it just repeatedly tries to bet until your time-limit is reached (ie so if the price moves to your acceptable level, it gets auto-matched).

The stuff with leverage is called a positional order.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Never read before that Pinnacle voids bets due to "too high bets" lol

The fact that SM paid out while VODDS voided ALL of the bets doesn't make them look good...
    Did I miss where someone said this?

They are saying it's void due to market manipulation by the looks.

Having gnomes bet the wrong side before real bets come on other side.

First 12345 ... Last