GambleSauce
    GambleSauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Pinnacle Long Delay for wire Withdrawal

Edit by SBR: Pinnacle has shared this statement with us regarding the issue experienced by some posters:

"Pinnacle was experiencing extended delays during the month of December and early part of January concerning bank wires that were unfortunately beyond our control. We were working with our banks to rectify the situation but to no avail. When it was recognized that the situation was not going to be resolved in a timeframe we were comfortable with we made the decision to cancel all pending bank wires and informed the affected customers of alternate methods for them to receive their funds.

We apologize to all of our customers that this unfortunate situation may have affected.

We appreciate all of our customers and are making ongoing efforts to ensure that this issue is resolved quickly and hope to resume normal transfers in the near future."

Anyone make any withdrawals via wire through Pinnacle lately? Reason I ask is that I made a withdrawal back in early Dec 2018 and it's been 36 days and I still haven't received the funds in my bank account. Back then it said it may take up to 10 business days to receive the funds but it has far exceeded that now. I've been emailing them and they finally got back to me today and said they are experiencing long delays with their bank processor and there is no definite timeline for my withdrawal but should be soon. Just last week, when I contacted them, they said I should receive the payment this week...so not sure what's going on. Hoping for some input from some other forum members that had made some wire withdrawals recently. Thanks.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 01-18-19 at 10:55 AM. Reason: added reply

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Hard to believe that a wire transfer would take more than 10 business days, let alone 36 days in total. The two fiat books I use and from whom I have had wire transfers have taken no more than five business days. Both you and pinnacle are at the mercy of the processor, unfortunately. If it takes too much longer I would ask them to cancel your initial withdrawal drawl and perhaps start over.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Lol, another clown complaining about the best book in the world, unrael...

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    A complaint and a concern are not one of the same.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

insolvent

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Maybe it's your country that is part of this holdup GambleSauce.

Where are you?

I'd think the forum would be full of complaints if this was a widespread issue.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    A complaint and a concern are not one of the same.
    A LONG LONG time user and never had a withdrawal processed more than 24+ hours from Pinny, usually in hours.

Used them all, wire, muchbetter, idebit, echeck etc etc

GambleSauce

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Hard to believe that a wire transfer would take more than 10 business days, let alone 36 days in total. The two fiat books I use and from whom I have had wire transfers have taken no more than five business days. Both you and pinnacle are at the mercy of the processor, unfortunately. If it takes too much longer I would ask them to cancel your initial withdrawal drawl and perhaps start over.
    Thanks for the advice. The customer service agent did offer to check to see if they could cancel the wire and try a different method but needed several business days to find out cause they needed to contact the finance department.

GambleSauce

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Maybe it's your country that is part of this holdup GambleSauce.

Where are you?

I'd think the forum would be full of complaints if this was a widespread issue.
    Canada

leetreaper

I'm from Canada also. You must be doing something wrong.

GambleSauce

A LONG LONG time user and never had a withdrawal processed more than 24+ hours from Pinny, usually in hours.

Used them all, wire, muchbetter, idebit, echeck etc etc
    I've made multiple withdrawals with Bitpay through Pinnacle that were processed within 24hrs prior to making the wire.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by GambleSauce View Post
    Canada
    Probably not that then.

If you submit a complaint form with your account details SBR can ask a manger in there to review what's going on.

GambleSauce

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Probably not that then.

If you submit a complaint form with your account details SBR can ask a manger in there to review what's going on.
    Thanks Optional. I guess I'll have to do that. I just logged into my Pinnacle account and noticed they have removed "Bank Transfer" as an option for withdrawal and deposit.

leetreaper

Thanks Optional. I guess I'll have to do that. I just logged into my Pinnacle account and noticed they have removed "Bank Transfer" as an option for withdrawal and deposit.
    That means, your account has been registered under a different name or you were trying to withdraw to a different name. Make a legal account and you won't have problems with withdrawals.

GambleSauce

That means, your account has been registered under a different name or you were trying to withdraw to a different name. Make a legal account and you won't have problems with withdrawals.
    My account name and my bank account name are the same.

leetreaper

ok.

pretentiousGuy
    pretentiousGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1573

Who is your bank, OP?

GambleSauce

Quote Originally Posted by pretentiousGuy View Post
    Who is your bank, OP?
    RBC.

This is the email Pinnacle sent me today.

Dear Client,

We humbly regret the delay with your wire withdrawal request.

We are currently experiencing extended delays with the bank processing the transactions, which are unfortunately beyond our control. We are in daily contact with the bank and are making every effort to ensure these delays are resolved as soon as possible.

Unfortunately we do not have a definite timeline but are encouraged it will not be much longer.

If you would like, we could check with our finance department to see if it is possible to cancel your wire request and resubmit a new withdrawal request using an alternate method, such as MuchBetter or BitPay.

Please note that it may take a few business days for us to confirm if cancellation of the wire is possible.

Please inform us if you would like to see if the cancellation of the wire is possible.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

We would like to thank you for your understanding during this time.

Best regards,

Customer Service Department

Haute-Savoie
    Haute-Savoie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I just got the same message from them as I made a wire withdrawal. They are recommending that I use Instant Banking instead. Now they are trying to cancel the wire transfer. I am also in Canada. How did it turn out for you Sauce and what withdrawal option did you end up using? By the looks of things this is going to take forever if I get the money at all. Thank you
    Last edited by Haute-Savoie; 01-15-19 at 04:02 PM.

patlo1984
    patlo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

no doubt for the betting side they are probably one of the best but these days the customer service is awful and the wire takes long

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I am in canada and my last 5 digit withdrawal (jan 2019) from pinnacle by wire arrived in my bank account 4 business days from the day of the request. I make 1 withdrawal from pinnacle each month (i almost always request the withdrawal on a sunday or Monday) and it almost always arrived in my account thursday or friday. In some occasions it came as early as Wednesday.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Pinnacle is not the best book in the world anymore. I used to hold them as the best too but they have gone downhill from days past. They are still better than most books out there but few books have leapfrogged pinnacle. I am guessing its because of them complying with all the laws and kicking out many countries. As a result, the volume has gone down in certain markets and because of that the limits and lines are not as good as before.

Haute-Savoie

Hey Dan. I am not sure what is going on then. I have got the same message the main poster received and I am waiting on.$6061.99 GBP. The Pogg has them rated as a 5.95/10 and does not even recommend them. Even worse Bookmakers2u has them at a 2/5 rating with a cautionary note. I am shocked that a sports book w such a good reputation is giving its members such a hard time taking out money. I guess what you said about them going downhill is true. IF I ever get the money from them I am out! I just don't want the problems. I just read that Pinny now refuses to discuss member financial issue's with 3rd parties. That is def a red flag if you ask me. I am also in Canada...
    Last edited by Haute-Savoie; 01-15-19 at 02:40 PM.

GambleSauce

Quote Originally Posted by Haute-Savoie View Post
    I just got the same message from them as I made a wire withdrawal. They are recommending that I use Instant Banking instead. Now they are trying to cancel the wire transfer. I am also in Canada. How did it turn out for you Sauce and what withdrawal option did you end up using? By the looks of things this is going to take forever if I get the money at all. Thank you
    After seeing them officially post on their website saying they have temporarily removed the wire option due to delays https://imgur.com/0Q0ZIAo I asked them to cancel my wire which they did and now I'm going to try their Instant Banking option and hopefully that works out. Will keep you updated.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave GambleSauce 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Haute-Savoie

After seeing them officially post on their website saying they have temporarily removed the wire option due to delays https://imgur.com/0Q0ZIAo I asked them to cancel my wire which they did and now I'm going to try their Instant Banking option and hopefully that works out. Will keep you updated.

How long did it take for the Wire Transfer to get cancelled? That's what they are trying to do in my case now. Thanks for the reply...

GambleSauce

How long did it take for the Wire Transfer to get cancelled? That's what they are trying to do in my case now. Thanks for the reply...
    Couple of business days.

Haute-Savoie

Couple of business days.
    I guess we will be stuck using Instant Banking whatever the heck that is. Seems to be the only other option. Thank you very much for the info Sauce. Much appreciated! Let me know how it goes and I will report back here doing the same. All the best...

Haute-Savoie

UPDATE - Pinnacle was able to cancel the wire and they redeposited the funds back into my account. Hopefully their Instant Banking works as that is the last resort...

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

UPDATE - Pinnacle was able to cancel the wire and they redeposited the funds back into my account. Hopefully their Instant Banking works as that is the last resort...
    Instant banking option is great for Canadians. Instant banking is basically an EFT direct to your bank acct.

I've never waited more than 48 hours for the funds to be in my bank acct.

Sometimes it's less than 24 hours.

GambleSauce

Only took 1 business day to receive my Instant Banking withdrawal to my bank account. Wow! I wish they told me earlier that they were having problems with the wire option and this would've been settled over a month ago. Oh well water under the bridge. All worked out in the end.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Anyone make any withdrawals via wire through Pinnacle lately? Reason I ask is that I made a withdrawal back in early Dec 2018 and it's been 36 days and I still haven't received the funds in my bank account. Back then it said it may take up to 10 business days to receive the funds but it has far exceeded that now. I've been emailing them and they finally got back to me today and said they are experiencing long delays with their bank processor and there is no definite timeline for my withdrawal but should be soon. Just last week, when I contacted them, they said I should receive the payment this week...so not sure what's going on. Hoping for some input from some other forum members that had made some wire withdrawals recently. Thanks.
    Sometimes its your bank holding the money, long time ago I had to yell at RBC and demand all chequing account fees refund before they agreed to deposit money into my bank account, they held it for 3 weeks to investigate money origin and whether it was a money laundering transaction

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

oh your actually dealt with RBC, lol

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Pinnacle has shared this statement with us regarding the issue experienced by some posters:

"Pinnacle was experiencing extended delays during the month of December and early part of January concerning bank wires that were unfortunately beyond our control. We were working with our banks to rectify the situation but to no avail. When it was recognized that the situation was not going to be resolved in a timeframe we were comfortable with we made the decision to cancel all pending bank wires and informed the affected customers of alternate methods for them to receive their funds.

We apologize to all of our customers that this unfortunate situation may have affected.

We appreciate all of our customers and are making ongoing efforts to ensure that this issue is resolved quickly and hope to resume normal transfers in the near future."

Haute-Savoie

Only took 1 business day to receive my Instant Banking withdrawal to my bank account. Wow! I wish they told me earlier that they were having problems with the wire option and this would've been settled over a month ago. Oh well water under the bridge. All worked out in the end.

Lucky you! Pinny is now telling me that they are having Issues with their Instant Banking. First there was a problem with the wire Transfer. I agreed to have it cancelled. The rep than advised me to use the Instant Banking withdrawal. I put it through and after waiting over a week it has not even been processed yet. After many emails back and forth Pinny is now telling me that they are having technical difficulties processing withdrawals. Here is what they sent me.

"Dear Client,

We are sorry that you feel that way.

As previously advised, we are having some technical issues in processing withdrawals.

As of this time, we are in constant communication with the relevant department regarding your concern/s. We have just sent another follow up to the relevant department - requesting for updates.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide specific timeframe on when the issue will be resolved. However, rest assured that we are exerting our best efforts in order to address your concern/s.

As soon as we hear from the relevant department, you will surely be notified accordingly.

Again, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, and we truly appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding."

I file a complaint with SBR.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Though this is not the best forum (they censor and delay - desplaying my post, many hours, or days) my posts (as I am always saying the

truth though, not each truth is "compactibile" with SBR policy - I do not like the moderatoros, who limit me), I must say that Pinnacle is one

of the best bookmakers around (though they have their weak points, too...).

I am at Pinnacle (Planet Pinnacle - almost nobody of you remember them..., Pinnacle Sports, or Pinnacle) for over than 15 years.

Last year, in the autumn, they STOPPED (blocked) depositing option for my Neteller. I know, there were (few weeks lastings) negotiations

about the fees (as Neteller started to charge much more for merchants, also for Pinnacle...). I fully understand Pinnacle (here I stand clearly

behind Pinnacle) that they refused pay huge (higher) fees for Neteller.

But now, if there are problems with wire deposits - I do not understand that.

Sorry for my English...

I suggest many of their customers come from Europe (correct me, if I am wrong, who knows...), and if it is a bank to bank transfer in

Europe, so called SEPA payment - it never lasts more than 10-15 hours - my strong experience !!!!!!!.

Though, Pinnacle, is usually stupidly saying about 3-5 business days, or so. Total nonsense !!!

So I do not understand, if somebody's payment is not credited in a wek or more...

P.S. I am curious if my post will be displayed whole (or at alll), as I must wait 1-2 days, untill it is added (if, at all...). Stupid forum...

12 Last