Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

18bet feedback

Hello I was looking for some feedback about 18bet are they safe? Thank you

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes, they have always paid me although you'll get a bunch of bets rejected. They'll never limit you though.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I love-hate this book. Not the biggest limits on small markets, many bets rejected, in-play pending time way too long but on the other side they copy early markets from bet365 and even 1xbet, they pay out 4-digit amounts within 24 hours and they don't limit as Alfa already said. I've been using this book for years and since last summer when they changed their software I use it almost on a daily basis. As far as withdrawals are concerned there has not been one incident so far. One withdrawal per month is free.

Important advice: Don't take a bonus. Don't use a VPN. Then you should be fine.

Ruifgalmeida

I was targeting the bonus, It is very good, what problems do I get for taking the bonus? I am a regular punter, and will probably make small bets to rollover the bonus.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I was targeting the bonus, It is very good, what problems do I get for taking the bonus? I am a regular punter, and will probably make small bets to rollover the bonus.
    Some players that took the bonus reported that their winnings had been confiscated.

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Some players that took the bonus reported that their winnings had been confiscated.
    that is acceptable, I will not deposit for now

bitking
    bitking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Hi

beginning of may 2019 I wanted to make a withdrawl for small winnings & 18bet asked for my passport & address document to verify. A few hours later everything has been confirmed & I got my cash, so far so good.

Now I did a new withdrawl a few days ago but didn't get it so far because 18bet asked me to send a picture where I am holding my ID card.

The only feedback I got so far is that the quality isn't good enough, that's why I sent a new picture yesterday morning.

Is it normal that 18bet requested this information after the verification process is already done? I have read a lot of negative issues with duplicate accounts but I have only this one & never used a bonus on this site.

The withdrawl amount is not much higher than the one I did on the beginning of may.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

rafal
    rafal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

whats your status with verification process

bitking
    bitking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Hi,

it took a few days but at the end they paid...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by bitking View Post
    Hi,

it took a few days but at the end they paid...
    Thanks for updating the thread