1. #1
    RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-15
    Posts: 59
    Betpoints: 431

    Betonline cancelling MLB wager on a "bad line" when it wasn't one!

    Hello,

    At 7:54 PM I placed a wager at Betonline on Tampa Bay ML at -125 to win $1000. The score was 0-0 and at all live sportsbooks the odds were around -125 at this point. Just a normal bet at a normal line. Then, about 7 minutes later Tampa scored 2 runs. However, I noticed Betonline were not updating their odds at all and kept offering the -125 ML odds for at least 5 more minutes after this score. Obviously many people must have taken advantage of this at this point "bad line" and I must admit myself I could also not resist to wager some more, so I placed some more bets starting from 8:02 PM.

    Then, after about 10 minutes Betonline started to realize the mistake and they cancelled all bets. Ofcourse, bets placed after the 2-0 was scored can indeed be cancelled for the "bad line" reason but Betonline voided even my 7:54 PM placed bet, which was placed about 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    I ofcourse went into the livechat but the people there don't have a lot of knowledge and kept on saying that all my bets were placed on bad lines. Trying to point out the time stamp difference couldn't help me there.

    I am really surprised by this behaviour cause I have been a customer at Betonline for over a year already, placed over a 100 bets and NEVER had one cancelled before. They always treated me very well.

    I hope this cancellation is just an oversight and they did not realize the wager was actually placed at a correct line when score was still 0-0. It's not even a question of 1 or 2 minutes, but cleary 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    So hopefully SBR can help getting this bet graded as a winner. Or at least let Betonline state what they think the exact time was Tampa Bay scored their 2 runs and why my bet was placed at a bad line too.

  2. #2
    icon
    Go Leafs Go!
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 461
    Betpoints: 1262

    You took a shot and got caught. Just move on.

  3. #3
    RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-15
    Posts: 59
    Betpoints: 431

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You took a shot and got caught. Just move on.
    What do you mean caught? This initial bet was a valid one, nothing wrong with it.

  4. #4
    icon
    Go Leafs Go!
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 461
    Betpoints: 1262

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    What do you mean caught? This initial bet was a valid one, nothing wrong with it.
    Yeah but you also bet the bad line knowing there was an error. You gave them a reason to cancel all wagers on Tampa -125

  5. #5
    RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-15
    Posts: 59
    Betpoints: 431

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Yeah but you also bet the bad line knowing there was an error. You gave them a reason to cancel all wagers on Tampa -125
    It has nothing to do with that. They probably had a lot of people betting that bad line later on, and therefore just decided to void a whole lot of bets, not really looking at the time stamp too well apparently.

  6. #6
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    So hopefully SBR can help getting this bet graded as a winner.
    You can send in a Sportsbook Complaint form if you would like SBR to look at it.

    If you choose to knowingly take a shot at a book, particularity the offshores who operate on reputation instead regulation, you take the risk of being treated like a cheat though. Look in the mirror to see who is to blame for your problem.

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-15
    Posts: 59
    Betpoints: 431

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can send in a Sportsbook Complaint form if you would like SBR to look at it.

    If you choose to knowingly take a shot at a book, particularity the offshores who operate on reputation instead regulation, you take the risk of being treated like a cheat though. Look in the mirror to see who is to blame for your problem.
    I do admit I should not have tried to take advantage of the bad line. I have not done it before and certainly won't do it again. Then again, the first bet and the later one are so far apart in their time stamps that I still think they are 2 clearly separate bets. I will now email Betonline for an exact time of when they think the 2-0 was scored. If that does not help I will file the complaint. Thanks for your help!

  8. #8
    icon
    Go Leafs Go!
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 461
    Betpoints: 1262

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    It has nothing to do with that. They probably had a lot of people betting that bad line later on, and therefore just decided to void a whole lot of bets, not really looking at the time stamp too well apparently.
    What I'm saying is that even if you ignore the "valid" wager you still made wagers knowing there was an error. So the logic of an unregulated offshore may be along the lines of "well he tried to take a shot at us and we are returning the favor".

    You knowingly made a live bet that was offered in error, this proves to Betonline you intended to take full advantage of their mistake.
    Now they can play dumb and void your valid wager.

    Bottom line, don't fcuk with offshore books, they answer to nobody.

  9. #9
    RemRoos
    RemRoos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-15
    Posts: 59
    Betpoints: 431

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    What I'm saying is that even if you ignore the "valid" wager you still made wagers knowing there was an error. So the logic of an unregulated offshore may be along the lines of "well he tried to take a shot at us and we are returning the favor".

    You knowingly made a live bet that was offered in error, this proves to Betonline you intended to take full advantage of their mistake.
    Now they can play dumb and void your valid wager.

    Bottom line, don't fcuk with offshore books, they answer to nobody.
    That lesson I have learned now indeed. Hopefully not at the cost of a valid wager. Either way I will never hit a bad line again.

  10. #10
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    LOL Every damn day these devil-books cheat somebody and every damn day people come in and side with the damn devil-books!

    I just don't get it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  11. #11
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Reminds me of the movie "Cool Hand Luke" when Dragline starts talking in favor of the bosses, & Luke says "Yeah them poor old bosses need all the help they can get."

    LOL Them poor old sports-books need all the help they can get, don't they?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  12. #12
    icon
    Go Leafs Go!
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 461
    Betpoints: 1262

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Every damn day these devil-books cheat somebody and every damn day people come in and side with the damn devil-books!

    I just don't get it.
    Who is siding with the book?

    I was merely explaining the reality of the situation to the original poster.

    I believe the right thing to do would be to pay the winning bet and void the others but it likely won't end that way.

    I can also understand how BetOnline would become annoyed by the fact a player tried to take advantage of their error by making additional wagers knowing the score listed was incorrect. He tried to cheat using the excuse "they offered the bet".
    Last edited by icon; 06-12-18 at 11:44 PM.

  13. #13
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,212
    Betpoints: 124

    I had litterally the same situation with bol years ago, 1 bet before it was a bad line and some afterward and all were canceled. I didn't complain. They left the record of those bets in the live betting section of my account for a long time, probably a year or two.


    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    Hello,

    At 7:54 PM I placed a wager at Betonline on Tampa Bay ML at -125 to win $1000. The score was 0-0 and at all live sportsbooks the odds were around -125 at this point. Just a normal bet at a normal line. Then, about 7 minutes later Tampa scored 2 runs. However, I noticed Betonline were not updating their odds at all and kept offering the -125 ML odds for at least 5 more minutes after this score. Obviously many people must have taken advantage of this at this point "bad line" and I must admit myself I could also not resist to wager some more, so I placed some more bets starting from 8:02 PM.

    Then, after about 10 minutes Betonline started to realize the mistake and they cancelled all bets. Ofcourse, bets placed after the 2-0 was scored can indeed be cancelled for the "bad line" reason but Betonline voided even my 7:54 PM placed bet, which was placed about 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    I ofcourse went into the livechat but the people there don't have a lot of knowledge and kept on saying that all my bets were placed on bad lines. Trying to point out the time stamp difference couldn't help me there.

    I am really surprised by this behaviour cause I have been a customer at Betonline for over a year already, placed over a 100 bets and NEVER had one cancelled before. They always treated me very well.

    I hope this cancellation is just an oversight and they did not realize the wager was actually placed at a correct line when score was still 0-0. It's not even a question of 1 or 2 minutes, but cleary 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    So hopefully SBR can help getting this bet graded as a winner. Or at least let Betonline state what they think the exact time was Tampa Bay scored their 2 runs and why my bet was placed at a bad line too.

  14. #14
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Who is siding with the book?

    I was merely explaining the reality of the situation to the original poster.

    I believe the right thing to do would be to pay the winning bet and void the others but it likely won't end that way.

    I can also understand how BetOnline would become annoyed by the fact a player tried to take advantage of their error by making additional wagers knowing the score listed was incorrect. He tried to cheat using the excuse "they offered the bet".

    LOL Once again. Them poor old sports-books need all the help they can get, don't they?

    Why the fuk would they be "annoyed" at someone making bets? How many people bet it and DIDN'T know the score? Are you going to side with the book again & say that every body knew what they were doing?

    Why the fuk don't they honor every damn bet? It was their fault.

    Have we ever got to say we weren't going to pay them on a bet? HELL no.

    They make all the rules & we are stuck with whatever they say.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fried cheese
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  15. #15
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    If you go to a Casino and the dealer screws up, then the house pays the bet. They don't come back and say "WE fukked up but we are going to steal your money back, PLUS we are going to steal back some of your money that you won when we DIDN'T fuk up."

    All these S-book places are devil crooks.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post

    I do admit I should not have tried to take advantage of the bad line. I have not done it before and certainly won't do it again. Then again, the first bet and the later one are so far apart in their time stamps that I still think they are 2 clearly separate bets. I will now email Betonline for an exact time of when they think the 2-0 was scored. If that does not help I will file the complaint. Thanks for your help!
    That's the best approach you can use. Just tell them you understand it was bad now, havent done it before and wont do it again.

    We are all humans and have been tempted. And I'd guess a lot of us have done it too. But once you realize it is actually a risk of freerolling yourself smart bettors stop.

    Seriously, send an email asking for a managers attention and speak like you have here and I think they will forgive and fix it for you.

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    I would never tell them that he knew the score and he "tried to freeroll" them because he thought the line should have been different.

    That gives them a reason to cheat him out of the other bet too!

    I'd just tell them that it was THEM who made the mistake but his one bet was "good" BEFORE they made the mistake! So can he please get his money on the bet he made BEFORE they screwed up!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  18. #18
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Fuk-ing up on a line when your business is taking bets and then telling your clients "You shouldn't have bet that line so we are stealing the money back from it." Is absolutely absurd.
    In that case, where does it end with these devil S-books?
    How many minutes did B-online go back and steal peoples' money that REALLY bet before THEY fuk-ked up on the line?
    Did they go back 10 or 20 minutes too far and only steal the winners bets back? Did they let the losing bets stay as losses and not refund those?
    Making a mistake on the line and then telling people "You should have known we screwed up and you shouldn't have bet it." when their WHOLE business is taking bets, is freaking absurd!
    Points Awarded:

    coanwe gave JoeCool20 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coanwe
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  19. #19
    cx89
    cx89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-07-18
    Posts: 41
    Betpoints: 325

    I feel ya man I got angled for a $109 esports bet on bookmaker. I sent in a complaint months ago, heard nothing doubt they even looked at it.

    The truth is these "reputable" books regularly are taking shots at players for small sums. And it seems like the only thing SBR complaints accomplish is for players to blow off steam instead of taking to social media or other outlets.

    I am losing recreational player, you would think they would treat us a customers and not as prey. GL Man Hope you find a good legal out in the future.

  20. #20
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 20,559
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    Hello,

    At 7:54 PM I placed a wager at Betonline on Tampa Bay ML at -125 to win $1000. The score was 0-0 and at all live sportsbooks the odds were around -125 at this point. Just a normal bet at a normal line. Then, about 7 minutes later Tampa scored 2 runs. However, I noticed Betonline were not updating their odds at all and kept offering the -125 ML odds for at least 5 more minutes after this score. Obviously many people must have taken advantage of this at this point "bad line" and I must admit myself I could also not resist to wager some more, so I placed some more bets starting from 8:02 PM.


    Then, after about 10 minutes Betonline started to realize the mistake and they cancelled all bets. Ofcourse, bets placed after the 2-0 was scored can indeed be cancelled for the "bad line" reason but Betonline voided even my 7:54 PM placed bet, which was placed about 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    I ofcourse went into the livechat but the people there don't have a lot of knowledge and kept on saying that all my bets were placed on bad lines. Trying to point out the time stamp difference couldn't help me there.

    I am really surprised by this behaviour cause I have been a customer at Betonline for over a year already, placed over a 100 bets and NEVER had one cancelled before. They always treated me very well.

    I hope this cancellation is just an oversight and they did not realize the wager was actually placed at a correct line when score was still 0-0. It's not even a question of 1 or 2 minutes, but cleary 7 minutes before the 2 runs were scored.

    So hopefully SBR can help getting this bet graded as a winner. Or at least let Betonline state what they think the exact time was Tampa Bay scored their 2 runs and why my bet was placed at a bad line too.
    Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Come on bro I couldn't resist.

  21. #21
    dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-09
    Posts: 602
    Betpoints: 8672

    Its a hazard of arbing, sometimes you gotta take a hit, and you aint gonna get them to pay that bet OP!

  22. #22
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by cx89 View Post
    I feel ya man I got angled for a $109 esports bet on bookmaker. I sent in a complaint months ago, heard nothing doubt they even looked at it.

    The truth is these "reputable" books regularly are taking shots at players for small sums. And it seems like the only thing SBR complaints accomplish is for players to blow off steam instead of taking to social media or other outlets.

    I am losing recreational player, you would think they would treat us a customers and not as prey. GL Man Hope you find a good legal out in the future.
    C'mon. You signed up just to post that?

    Did you read that the OP himself said that he decided to make a past post bet?

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 885
    Betpoints: 2126

    They should pay your 1st bet, but i doubt they will, you'd probley have a good chance if you didn't make that 2nd bet

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 296,537
    Betpoints: 56

    shot taker
    ban his account

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 412 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 446 pts

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  25. #25
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 1,517
    Betpoints: 3603

    IMO, a book should be responsible for a book's posted lines.

  26. #26
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    shot taker
    ban his account

    LOL So every time we place a bet WE are the ones that should know whether the line is "bad" or not, and then

    refrain from betting it or the Book should ban us?

    LOL Come on man. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in my life!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-13-18 at 07:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    cx89 gave JoeCool20 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  27. #27
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    IMO, a book should be responsible for a book's posted lines.

    OF COURSE they should! Who the fuk gets to wait until people make wagers and win and then turn around and say a line was bad?

    LOL you guessed it! The damn devil S-books! ANY FUK-ING time they feel like it, they can just say a line was "bad" AND THEN steal your money, AND THEN say that YOU should have somehow known it was bad and you should not have bet it!

    Geez! And then some idiots on here will AGREE with the book cheating a client and say the person should have known not to bet it? AND say they should be banned for making a bet on a line that the damn S-book posted THEMSELVES!!!

    My gosh if that ain't the dumbest sheit I've EVER heard, then I don't know what is!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  28. #28
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    My gosh if that ain't the dumbest sheit I've EVER heard, then I don't know what is!
    You could go back and read any of the 8 posts in this thread you have made to hear dumber ;-)


    I especially like the post about how you would cheat the book at any opportunity, followed by acting all outraged that you think they would do same to you. Lovin' the irony. You should be on stage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  29. #29
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    **""[QUOTE=Optional;27850450]C'mon. You signed up just to post that?

    Did you read that the OP himself said that he decided to make a past post bet?**""



    I have no idea why the guy said he "knew" the line was bad?? How the fuk is he supposed to "guess" at which lines & wagers the place will honor and which ones they won't honor?

    I don't think I will ever send another dime to one of these cheating devil s-Books, but I KNOW I won't if they think I am the one that is responsible for knowing which lines that THEY fuk-ked up on! And if I bet a line that THEY fuk-ked up on, then they will tell me it was my fault because I should have known which lines they fuk-ked up on?

    Holy sheit man at the absurdity of that!!

    In that idiotic & ridiculous farcical case, I'd be waiting on them to steal the money on ANY bet that I won and then tell me it was my fault because I "should have known" what lines that they had screwed up!

    How ridiculously stupid is that?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  30. #30
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 15030

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You could go back and read any of the 8 posts in this thread you have made to hear dumber ;-)


    I especially like the post about how you would cheat the book at any opportunity, followed by acting all outraged that you think they would do same to you. Lovin' the irony. You should be on stage.
    Taking a bad line is not cheating. In all terms and conditions its treated differently to cheating.
    Even if it is, which it isnt, that doesnt mean the book gets to cheat back lol, that notion is ridiculous. 2 wrongs dont make a right and all.

    Books should take responsibility for their failures, and theres lots of cases where big uk books have let money slide as a goodwill gesture. This book hasnt even lost out on money - yet it wants to end up positive on their own mistake lol

    I htought you are on the punters side. guess not.

  31. #31
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I have no idea why the guy said he "knew" the line was bad??
    Because he is honest, and also smart enough to know that playing dumb about such an obvious past post bet isn't going to get him paid.



    It's not that bad Joe.

    And if you think offshore books are the devil, you are gonna HATE regulated ones.

    The major offshores really are about the fairest books to deal with in the world.

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 35,474
    Betpoints: 4398

    Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    Taking a bad line is not cheating. In all terms and conditions its treated differently to cheating.
    Even if it is, which it isnt, that doesnt mean the book gets to cheat back lol, that notion is ridiculous. 2 wrongs dont make a right and all.

    Books should take responsibility for their failures, and theres lots of cases where big uk books have let money slide as a goodwill gesture. This book hasnt even lost out on money - yet it wants to end up positive on their own mistake lol

    I htought you are on the punters side. guess not.
    Re-hitting a bet well past post is not taking a bad line. It's taking a shot.

    And I do agree he should be paid for his valid bet. Do you have some issue with my advice to him on how to get that done or something? How is it against the player giving him the straight up truth! (or do you think JoeCools suggestion he denies everything and stamps his feet might be better for players?)

    The OP seems to understand just fine. Where does your beef come from

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-0-1 453 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #33
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 23,142
    Betpoints: 783

    Quote Originally Posted by RemRoos View Post
    Obviously many people must have taken advantage of this at this point "bad line" and I must admit myself I could also not resist to wager some more, so I placed some more bets starting from 8:02 PM.


  34. #34
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 6,700
    Betpoints: 15030

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Re-hitting a bet well past post is not taking a bad line. It's taking a shot.

    And I do agree he should be paid for his valid bet. Do you have some issue with my advice to him on how to get that done or something? How is it against the player giving him the straight up truth! (or do you think JoeCools suggestion he denies everything and stamps his feet might be better for players?)

    The OP seems to understand just fine. Where does your beef come from
    Someone wants help... You call him a cheat and to look in the mirror..Just irked me thats all, maybe one day ill need some help - i wouldnt expect that.

    Id call it a bad line as the bet was still "live". If the result was known then id personally call that a late bet.
    The issue isnt even that, the issue is the valid bet.

    anyway, good luck op.

  35. #35
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Re-hitting a bet well past post is not taking a bad line. It's taking a shot.

    And I do agree he should be paid for his valid bet. Do you have some issue with my advice to him on how to get that done or something? How is it against the player giving him the straight up truth! (or do you think JoeCools suggestion he denies everything and stamps his feet might be better for players?)

    The OP seems to understand just fine. Where does your beef come from

    LOL He didn't "past post" anything! he bet a line that THEY put out and THEY were offering to take bets on! Geez! That's a HUGE difference!
    I'm saying that he doesn't need to "deny" anything. He just doesn't have to say he KNEW the line was wrong when he DOESN'T know any such thing!! Neither do you, other than after it won the book said it was bad and stole peoples' winnings from it!!

    Just like YOU don't! Maybe somebody bet a million on the side to win EVEN though the other team just scored, so they needed action on the other side. You have no idea. But yet you will run to the S-book's side without knowing if they really MEANT to leave the line that way or not!!

    That is all I don't understand. Yes they pay to advertise on here, but YOU aren't getting any of it! Why side with the book every damn chance you get when all you know is that THEY put out a line, and HE bet it, then they said it was a bad line and stole his money!

    When the fuk COULDN'T they do that to ANY of us on ANY bet? They could do it to YOU after you won a bet. But yet you side with them?

    And you try to excuse it for them? LOL
    I just don't understand why you'd try to excuse them voiding bets on a line that THEY put out?
    When you have no idea why they left the line the same after a run was scored!!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


123 Last
Top