panospanou1
    panospanou1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Rebelbet brokerage

Does anyone knows this agent rebelbet.com?to tell us his experience and if they pay the winnings..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by panospanou1 View Post
    Does anyone knows this agent rebelbet.com?to tell us his experience and if they pay the winnings..
    No but it's not a broker, it's an arbitrage service.

Here's a good tip though. Next time you run across a site with a headline like "Win Every Time With Rebelbet System"... just close the site and move on.

If you don't know enough about arbitrage to already know it is not as simple as that, you are better off to go get some useful arbing advice on how to do it yourself, that might help you profit, than get sucked into junk like this.

panospanou1
    panospanou1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No but it's not a broker, it's an arbitrage service.

Here's a good tip though. Next time you run across a site with a headline like "Win Every Time With Rebelbet System"... just close the site and move on.

If you don't know enough about arbitrage to already know it is not as simple as that, you are better off to go get some useful arbing advice on how to do it yourself, that might help you profit, than get sucked into junk like this.
    Thanks for the answer but you confused rebelbetting.com with rebelbet.com.. they are differenr sites..one arbitrage service and the other broker which offers brtfair api in which iam interested

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I don't think they will be able to give you a genuine Betfair API account to use.

Let us know if you find one.

Mollybet does not allow that thru functionality and I dont know about 9wickets.

I'd probably wait and see what others think about 9wickets. AFAIK it's only been online a week or two and most expect trying to copy the old Betfair template so closely and letting people think it's like a direct Betfair account might come back to bite them.

revo933
    revo933's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Hello,
    I read your post about rebelbet. Did you try them? I like to know If you recommend them or not. Becuase the looks like they offer clone of bet365 account, so I am not sure if they are safe agent.
    Thank you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stay far away

these sites scams

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

From all the molly brokers I know of, only 1 have real Betfair implemented in their bookie portfolio, everyone else is giving some 3rd party solutions that are not providing the API surely and are not integrated into Molly.

9W, OE and similar Betfair whitelabels use 1 API account in order to create their sites, so they are not in position to provide you with the API as they don't have ability to create additional Betfair accounts on their side nor they are allowed to make API of the API

Why do you need Betfair API, what would be bet on?

jjgold

matchbook has better lines than everyone

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Bump. Anyone with experience to share?

jjgold

its a scam

stay away

Alfie White

Too random question, experiences about what exactly?

qsgsg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its a scam

stay away
    JJgold how did you get scammed?

qsgsg

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Too random question, experiences about what exactly?
    Customer service, Payout speed and settling of disputes (if any) with bookmakers.

I see alot of books on their list and bet exchanges. quite a variety.

Alfie White

Again, are you speaking about brokerage or arb tool?

Brokerage - wouldn't thread there, never used them, looks too fishy and there are way better ones out there.
    Arb tool - good stuff, if you look for arbs, I don't personally.

qsgsg

Referring to Rebel Bet as per title.

Rebel betting is the arb tool. Havent heard from them after sending in a question for 2 days. I will pass it for now.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Tested them in the past. Used them for 10bet account.

Account was opened on a real person's name.

Imo 10bet and rebelbet are not partners, they just open accounts on friends names etc.

Other than that, i lost around 2k due to violation of rules.

I was using VPN and 10bet don't allow it.

Rebelbet handled all communication with 10bet, they try to help but they couldn't.

Accepted it and moved on.

Worth to mention that i was given back original deposit. Obviously 10bet gave them the deposit and they then passed it to me.

What i didn't like is that they advertise rebelbet from their personal facebook accounts. First time seen something like that and tbh. Personally believe it is not wise and it is better if an agent is keeping low profile. Also in there site they claimed they are licensed when they are not.

As for the bet365, as far as i am aware, they limit fast. I was told that they use that bet365 clone in illegal shops in North Greece. Maybe PanosPanou who first asked about rebelbet can find more info about it as he is greek as well.

All in all, they don't seem scammers but need more reviews before trust them with big amount.

qsgsg

I wouldn't want to try them out for now. Lots of things that got me suspicious. Online chat just goes MIA when i ask a question. Happened on 2 occasions.

I asked for a demo and they wanted me to register first. When i stopped replying their mails. i was bugged to register in 2 separate emails the next day and the day after. Seems desperate.

jjgold

pass

stay away

Manutd29
    Manutd29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This is one of the biggest scams on the net.
    It is ran by a greek named Kostas Karlis. He is a big losing gambler himself hooked on tennis.
    Any money you transfer to this site are not safe and 100% you will end up losing your deposit.

Stay away.
    Really stay away.

Manutd29
    Manutd29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by panospanou1 View Post
    a very very big scam
    stay away as far as possible