temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Bovada bonus warning- important

I almost fell victim to this rule so be careful guys. The bonuses they give out can expire and the winnings from the bonus can to. This almost cost me close to $1,000. I was always aware that freeplays expired at most books if you don't use them within a stated amount of time, which is why I always use them quickly but this is different. Bovada separates cash balances from bonus balance as most of you know but if you don't meet the rollover within a specified time you could get royally fuked! Here is their rule from their website:

Yes, bonuses expire. With certain bonuses, where the rollover or other criteria as set out in individual bonus terms and conditions are not met within six months of the initial bonus redemption, any remaining bonus funds and associated winnings will be considered forfeit.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave temple2010 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

they also only issue you the bonus in increments as you bet. Most books just give you the entire bonus up front. Another reason their bonus is less than ideal. I still think if their bonus is used correctly it can be worth it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wonder if they will do the 50% or 100% Bitcoin Cash Bonus this year? Last year the MAX LIMIT WAS $250. I believe?

timinator
    timinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Back in the day bonus whoring was easy and extremely profitable but now the day-to-day grind is all about low vig IMO...

If you are sharp you can still exploit these bonuses but it takes a lot of time and commitment! GL!